Closed another fashion show

Marcus Ross

OOC First Name
Deniss
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Show after show made Marcus realize it was the season time for London fashion shows. He had never been to as many fashion shows as he was during this month. It's not that he didn't like feeling like part of the industry, Marcus was surprised that the "fashion people lifestyle" actually made him a bit tired. Marcus has got a lot of new outfits and Diana, his mother, spent quite a lot on them! If Diana didn't want to buy him something that he actually liked, Marcus was always ready to cause a scene!

Today he was dressed in all white and he was sitting in the front row. His mother as always was talking to other people somewhere in the building and it was like 20 - 25 minutes before the fashion show had to start (if it was gonna start on time), so it was plenty of time for her to interact with all the girls she kept talking to every show they both attended. His mother had a reserved seat on the left, although he was surprised to see that the seat on the right was empty, it was probably reserved for someone too... or maybe not? Marcus was used to being crowded with people and it made him a bit bored that he had actually no one to talk to.

Marcus was looking all around while wearing his black nerd-style glasses that weren't for his sight but for the style. He could wear anything as long as it made him stylish! He was used to people asking him if he had bad sight because of the glasses because apparently only people with bad sight were supposed to wear glasses as they always said to Marcus.

@Airen Gates

Airen loved it when her brother brought her along on one of his jobs. He'd kept up with his fasion blog, even though he'd been working in one of the shops for a while now as well. She thought her parents were the best- her mother was a professional Quidditch player, her father was super involved in the fashion industry. She loved it! Though the fashion shows could be a little weird sometimes.

Still, she loved it all the same. Humming softly, she skipped over to the chair her father had reserved for her, taking a seat next to a boy that looked to be her age. "Hello!" She greeted him with an almost shy smile, twisting one of her braids in her hand. "I like your outfit," She told him. She herself was dressed in a soft pastel blue sundress with cute shoes to match it.

As he was deeply driven into his thoughts, that wasn't for long when they were interrupted by a young voice. Marcus looked to the seat that was free just a few minutes ago and saw a young girl that was greeting him. - Umm, hey? Marcus said, sounding a little dreamy. It wasn't long before this unknown girl already complimented his outfit. Of course, she likes my outfit! Marcus thought to himself and he gave this girl the so-called "outfit check" that his mother taught him.

- Your outfit is very cute too! Marcus said, giving her a slight smile - What designer is that? He couldn't keep himself from asking that question, after all, they were at a fashion show and this unknown girl was also seated meaning she wasn't just a random guest but also probably someone who is interested in fashion or at least is following fashion trends.

(Sorry for taking that long)

Airen giggled. "My auntie Tyra," She told him. "She went to fashion college in Paris or something, but she had to take over the Inn when her parents died, but she still likes to design," She chattered easily, folding her hands in her pockets. "What brings you here?" She asked. "My daddy runs a really popular Fashion blog, he gets invited to lots of big fashion shows to cover them," She told the boy easily. "My name is Airen, what's yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back