Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow Rose for @Hamish Reid

Molly loved doing the rose-giving event. It was one of her favourite school events. She loved seeing the reactions on people's faces when they received their roses. She was off to start with her rose-giving, she wasn't quite sure who Hamish was, but decided to go to the great hall first and trust her luck. "Hamish?! Hamish Reid?? IS THERE A HAMISH REID HERE!" Molly called out, hoping that calling the name out as she walked past the Ravenclaw table and looked at the other house tables.

Last edited:
Hamish almost choked on his food when he heard someone shouting his name. He pushed up a little, waving at her. "Hey, hey, chill out, I'm right here, geez," He was blushing furiously, scowling a little in embarrassment.

Molly smiled happily when she finally found an answer. She giggled a little at the boy's reaction. "Sorry, sorry," Molly says sheepishly, as she made her way towards the boy. "Here! I have a rose for you!" Molly says with a small smile, as she handed the rose to Hamish.

[no note]

Hamish blinked, surprised when she handed him a rose. At least it was yellow. "Oh, thank you," He held it uncertainly. "Do you... is there... a note?" He asked, turning the rose in his hand almost like he could see something new on the stem of it.

Molly shook her head. "Nope, no note," Molly said with a slight shrug. "And I'm not sure who it's from, they don't really tell us those things," Molly says with a shake of her head. Molly never usually read the notes anyways, she didn't like invading people's privacy.

Hamish raised a brow before shrugging. "Probably from my brother. Here," He offered the flower back to her. "I bet this would look lovely in your hair," He gave her an almost shy smile. "I'm not super into flowers. Would you like it instead?"

Molly looked at him like he was crazy and shook her head. "That's very sweet, but I can't take your rose, its yours and gifted to you," Molly says with a small smile and she shook her head a little. "I'm sure there is another way you could use the rose, though"

Hamish shrugged and tucked the rose into his jacket. "Any ideas?" He asked easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back