Angela's house

"This isn't all the fuss, it's what happened here. You said you liked me, but i'm not exactly a safe person. I'm a.... monster." She muttered. The thing that happened was something only her and Skyle knew about, no one else was to know. But Klaus, he was different. She trusted him.

Klaus rolled his eyes and Angela before swooping her into a hug, "how can such a beautiful Angel be a monster?" he whispered in her eyes before kissing her on the cheek.

She looked away, gently removing his arms. "It's not a joke. My brother, Angelo, his death was my fault." She glanced back over at the window, frowning.

Klaus frowned when she unwraped himself from her, "I'm sure this is a misunderstanding. You can't have caused his death, you were probably just there when it happened and when you couldnt do anything to stop it, you blamed yourself" Klaus stated.

"You don't understand. I pushed him. I was seven, i had locked myself in here. I didn't know what to do. He found me, he grabbed my arm." her words came out fast and sh stopped to take a breath. "The reason i pulled away."

Klaus was a bit surprised by her responce, "you pushed him? but how were going to know he would fall out of a window, it was an acident" Klaus insisted, he wouldnt let her think she was some kind of monster for some stupid accident.

""I did know, i knew i couldn't have done it on accident. He , he tried and i couldn't fight back. I was only seven." she still sounded a bit scared thinking about it. She could see the images coming.

Klaus sighed and walked back up to her, "im not going to let you blame your self for self defence, i probably would have pushed him too, stop blaming yourself, i bet he dosnt"

(( sorry for the lameness, cant really get into the mood ))

"Why are you so nice, why aren't you saying horrid things to me like my mother did when she found out. I don't get it, it's almost inhuman." She looked at him in disbelief. "I don't think I'll ever understand you."

"well maybes its cause im only 3 quaters human, and i could never say horrid things to you. you've cast a spell over me you witch" he said in a playful voice. "everyone grows and moves on, you have to too my Angel"

She turned and looked at him smiling when he called her his angela, she blushed a bit. Then the gears in her mind were turning. "three quarters human?" She tilted her head to the side, her bangs falling over her right eye.

"yes, well im one quarter veela, my moms one half" he said blushing a bit. It wasn't something he liked to tell people, being a veela was a bit feminine, even if male veelas didnt have powers.

"Really, now that's cool!" She smiled at him as he blushed. She kissed his cheek. "You are so cute when you blush, you know that?" She looked away from him at the box in the corner. she just didn't want to make eye contact because in truth, her stomach was fluttering like a batch of butterflies. She was glad she ahdn't eaten, or else she might be sick.

"You don't think being part veela is kinda girly?" he asked. He blushed deeper and his heart gave a few excited leaps as she kissed his cheek. "and thank-you for the compliment, but id have to say your cuter" he said turning to face her and her rosie cheeks, "we could call you Rosie"

"Girly? Well a little feminism isn't very bad, just means that you'll understand better." He looked at her and said something about calling her "Rosie". She laughed a bit, a silvery sound that rang like charms int he air. "Okay, but only if i can call you something..." She said, though she didn't quite know what to call him yet.

Skyle walked up the stars to where Angela and Klaus were, "Dinner's almost done, angela can you help me with the salad?"

Angela heard Skyle's question and nodded. "Sure I can." Angela smiled and looked at Klaus. "You coming?"

"Um if you want to help you can help Skyle with the salad. i have to go put Carrion outside." She smiled at Skyle. "Did you hear me Skyle?"

Angela left and went into her room, opening the door. Carrion, the big bull mastiff, broke into a run. "Incoming!"

(( sorry! ))

Klaus smiled and followed Skyle to the kitchen to help make the salad, he washed his hands first of course. He was almost done when a huge dog ran up to him took him off guard and tackled him to the ground, "hey boy" he said trying to push the dog off him.

"Carrion down!" Angela screamed running into the room, a broad smile on her face. It was kind of cute, seeing the way Carrion reacted to Klaus being there. She pulled the dog off. "Sorry 'bout that Klaus!" She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back