Angela's house

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela was preparing for the day ahead. Klaus was coming over for the first time. she may have been young but her house was beautiful and clean, like it had always been. After putting the dog out in the fenced in field she got in the shower. She thought about what she was going to do. Skyle had just left her house, and she was worrying herself to death. what if her small home was to small for Klaus's liking. She was nervous to boot. she hadn't ever had company, was she supposed to cook first. this was hard to think about.

Klaus woke up that morning with a smile on his face. He was going over to see Angela's house for the first time today. He got dressed and brushed his hair and teeth. His parents were out that day so he didn't have to ask and just left the house. He practicly skiped there and before he knew it he was at Angela's house. He walked up to the front door and knocked waiting for a responce.

Angela was just getting out of the shower and heard a knock. She wrapped her beach towel around her and walked over to the door. "did you forget something?" She asked thinking it was Skyle. She opened the door with a shock. there was Klaus. And there she was in a towel. the scars on her lower shoulder from scratches and cigarette burns were visible to everyone.

"Umm, i'll be back," she said walking away, wide mouthed.

Klaus smiled as the door opened but it disapeared when Angela answered the door in a towel. He covered his eyes quickly, bu he still got a good look at the scars and burns on her. He waited outside his face bright red and his eyes still covered waiting for Angela to come out again, hopefully dressed next time.

Angela got dressed in a red halter top, with a black spaghetti strap undershirt. She then put on a pair of jeans, and a jacket. She came out still blushing. "Come in, and I'm sorry. i thought you were Skyle!" she invited him in.

Klaus walked in as Angela invited him in, "well, that was.... interesting" Klaus mumbled. He walked into the home and looked around. He was surprised that Angela kept it so clean she was living her by herself after all. "Thank-you for inviting me into your lovely home" Klaus said in a kind voice with a smile before grabing Angelas hand in his own and bringing it to his lips.

No matter what she did she couldn't hide her blush. She smiled as he kissed her hand. "W-would you like a tour?"

'did he see the scars,' she thought in the back of her head.

"I would love that" Klaus replied his smile growing wider as she blushed. He loved it when she blushed, it was so cute. Is she going to tell me about those scars? he asked himself.

She led him through the oak dining room and pointed out the set up. "I play music along with classical music, but i play by ear." She had a stereo and a flute by it. On the desk was a face down picture. She then led him through the house to the two rooms. One was a door with blue artwork that said Skyle, and the other was rainbow and said Angela. There was a room that said Angelo on it. Half of the paint was tore away and it looked trashed. There were holes in the door about the size of a fist, and scratches on the floor by it.

"Here's the living room," she said leading him into the last room in the house. it had two bookcases and a flat screen TV in it. there was a small run under both the couch and the love seat. "It's not much but it's home."

Skyle walked home from the store. The spageti rattled against the box of taco shells as she went up the porch steps. She opened the door. "Hola Senoira, and Senoir! I'm home!" Skyle walked in and found them in the living room. "Whatcha doing?"

She smiled as Skyle came in. "A little late," she said looking at her angrily. "I answered the door in a towel, i think i scarred him for life!" She laughed a bit. "Hope you like spagehtti taco's," she said to Klaus. "If you don't i can make something else!" She smiled and walked a ways down the hallway, motioning them down with her.

Skyle followed Angela muttering "so she sent me to the store for nothing....It's not my fault she likes him so much......" THUMP She tripped over her feet into the wall, "Ouch!"

Angela heard a banging noise in the hallway, seems as if Akyle ahd tripped. She ran in there so fast that she tripped over Skyle and fell to the floor painfully. "Father smuicker! That freakin' hurt!" Angela shouted.

Klaus was heard Skyle come in and start saying something about... spageti tacos? What was that? He was just about to say he had no idea what they were when he heard a loud thump. Angela went to go see what had happened and next ting Klaus knew he heard a yell. He ran to see what was happening and stoped just before reaching them, "are you guys okay?" he asked before helping them both up.

"Okay, define okay. i mean if okay means a concussion then yes." she smiled at him. "Are you okay Skyle?"

Skyle grabbed Klaus's hand and allowed him to help her up. "Yeah I'll be fine." she said rubbing her head.

"So Klaus, does spagetti tacos sound okay?"

"sure, I've never had them before, but they sound good" Klaus said with a smile. why would anyone want spagetti on a taco? he thought confused, but ill eat them if there what Angela wants, they can't be that bad he added.

Skyle looked at Angela. "How about i start making them and you show him the atic." she said. "Isn't there something you wanted to tell him anyways?"

Angela smiled and noticed that Klaus was thinking. For some reason whenever he thought, she could tell he was thinking. Skyle then said something that Angela dreaded hearing. "The attic?" She asked looking at Skyle. she knew that Skyle had wanted Angela to tell him.

In fact Skyle had mentioned, not to long ago, that Angela was talking about it in her sleep again. She looked from Klaus to Skyle. "Only if he wants to see it, i guess." She muttered. "Now Sky, you go cook then."

Klaus got a confused look on his face when Skyle said Angela should show him the attic, "um sure?" he said looking at Angela, "whats in the attic?" he asked.

'Something that will shock you,' she thought to herself. but decided to say. "Something no one besides me and Skyle have seen. Are you sure you want to look?" She said already halfway up the stairs.

Angela took a deep but silent breath and walked up to the door. the attic was the only thing upstairs, but Angela hated going there. She turned on the light and looked over to the left wall, where there was a broken window, covered in duct tape. She sighed and smiled at Klaus, who looked a bit tense. "So this is the attic, i used to stay up here in the summer."

Klaus walked into the attic after Angela, is this it? the horriable thing? he wondered. "Well, this isn't so bad, what was all the fuss for?" he asked walking over to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back