Angel In The Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Dancer

:I wonder how, I wonder why, yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky;
Olivia Jessica Dancer, A.K.A Angel, needs to meet people.

I currently have two threads in the Unsorted section that I needs people to join.

Angel Dancer is, ironically, a dancer. She does Jazz, Ballet and Ceroc dancing. She's a little spoilt, but a very nice person if you take the time to get to know her. She's a very bubbly, sweet person and she is good at making friends. Angel isn't exactly forgiving, so if you cross her, it's next to impossible to get yourself back on her good side.

Well, there you have it, Angel Dancer. I would like her to have one best friend, several close friends and just average friends. I would also love a few enemies, someone she can develop a crush on and an arch enemy.

Talk to me, and we can work something out!

:And all that I can see is just a yellow lemontree;

I have an unsorted, lily Fossil. She's a dancer too but very untrusting though appears to be trusting. She is seen as one of the best young dancers and she doesn't want to go to the school so either her and Angel could be friends or enemies, keeping in mind she lies about who she is.

I think Angel would like to meet Lily. They could possibly be friends, as they both don't want to go to Hogwarts, and are both dancers?

Okay friends it is.
In the topic where they meet do you want it to be one where either one is dancing or just a run in?

Siobhan might be good. She's pretty kind and loves being around people... also athletic. She doesn't have many friends, let alone a best friend, being home-schooled.

Anastacia is a dancer as well. (Lots of dancers this year but anyway)

She is russian but is quite shy until you get to know her. She doesn't like being criticized much and isn't really one to work towards a friendship a lot. She is a bit of a dreamer and likes to say jokes but it doesn't always come out like that a lot.
They could always be each others arch enemies or enemies.

Imogen: Maybe they could meet in a dance studio or something?

Siobhan: How about close friends, like someone to turn to when Angel's upset or something? Possibly best friends? :D

Anastacia: Enemies... maybe. It could be sort of a love/hate thing, like they act like they hate each other but they protect each other, etc?

Just throwing ideas around :D

One of you, join this topic please?
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7189499/1/#post8303041

Angel, that sounds fine :)
What house is she planning on being in, curiously?

I haven't thought of a house Angel would suit, she'll be sorted wherever she's sorted!

What kind of person is Peyton?

Zeke and Angel could be good friends, and she could develop a crush on him? Angel crushes on people very easily :p

I have two unsorted's Demelza and Bea depending on what character you want to RP with because they are opposite personalities.

Bea is like a happy- go lucky kind of person who is always smiling and friendly, she can be a bit naive at times, and she trusts people easily.

Demelza is a model who hates her mom and she isnt like big-headed or anything but she doesnt trust easily and she can be quite secretive. But if you take the time to get to know her she opens up and becomes more friendly and happy.

A dance studio would be perfect. She's in a bit of a ruff spot right now (Lily/Livia that is) and dancing for her is an escape.
Would you like to start it?

Hmm, well, I'm trying to think of situation where Siobhan would ever be in a dance studio, ha. :)
It might be better if you had just so I don't mess it up, because I'm not too familiar with dance studios myself, even though I dance.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back