And there's no one that comes close to you, can ever take your place...

Steven went and read his newspaper in the living room for a while then he heard laughing from outside so he got up and poked his head out of the curtain, looking to see just what his daughter and her 'boyfriend' were up to. When he saw the boy kiss his Serena he nearly thought he was having a heart attack. He stood there for a moment deciding whether or not to go out and 'check up' on the two of them or just simply go back to reading his paper. Luckily enough for the two of them he heard a noise from the other room...

"Anyone home," Cystine called out through her house when she arrived from St. Mungo's via floo. She walked into the next room and saw her husband standing by the window. "What are you looking at," she asked as she stuck her head through the curtain and saw her youngest daughter flying on the back of the broom of a very handsome young man. "Oh my...is that Harrison?" Cystine was absolutely elated. So this must have been the boy that Serena had been talking about practically nonstop for the last year.

An hour passed and Cystine finally had dinner ready. She stepped outside the back door and yelled after her daughter and Harrison, "Dinner's ready Serena. Is your friend going to be staying to eat?"

Harrison continued to fly faster all the time and then slowed considerably when he felt a tug on the end of his broom. He glanced behind only to see Rena making a dive for his own one. At first he thought it was just an elaborate way to catch him on tag but then she was sitting behind him and her arms were circling him. He couldn't help closing his eyes to enjoy the feel of her against him, with one hand he guided the broom slower now in the air while his free hand held onto hers. He knew this was definitely the safest place for him now, though wanting to land the blasted broom and kiss her until she was gasping for breath was a damn fine option too. A voice called to Serena and Harrison gave a very audible sigh of relief.

Turning his face slightly he smiled.
"I'll stay if you want me too" he didn't want to leave not yet anyway, very slowly he guided the broom downwards knowing that he'd have to at least make a quick stop to the restroom or the uncomfortable tightness in his pants would be a very good reason for her father to kick him out.

Serena groaned loudly when her mother came out and called her down for dinner. Luckily though she had invited Harrison to stay. When they went to land Serena said, "Please stay. It's bad enough that I don't get to see you nearly enough all year long...stay...for me." She gave him a pouty face and made her sad puppy dog eyes at him.

It was taking all his strength not to pull her to the side of the house and kiss her, it was only her mother standing there that prevented him which was really a good thing because this whole wanting to ravage her had come out of nowhere. The entire longing he felt had taken him completely by surprise, he smiled at her when he saw her pouty face.

Tracing a thumb across her cheek he nodded.
"How can I refuse you anything?" the tone of his voice, the sincerity of his words and the way he looked at her were enough to bring any grown woman to her knees. Harrison had a fair idea what was happening to him now, it wasn't just a lust thing though considering how drop dead gorgeous Serena was that was understandable but it was more than that, he knew it.
Walking towards the house and her mother, he reached for her hand.

[you may godmod him if you like to get them into the house ;) ]

"You can't," she piped up laughing as he took her hand and they walked back to the house. Serena smiled at her mother and said, "Mum, this is Harrison...Harrison this is my mum. He's staying for dinner." They walked into the house and both washed up for dinner.

It was dusk outside and Serena stood with Harrison on the front porch of the house. "I hate you have to go now. It sucks," she said, her brow creasing slightly. Sighing heavily she looked up at him, anguish evident in her blue eyes and she said, "You want my mum to apparate you back to the village?"

(Figured we could go ahead and wrap this one up ;) )

The day turned out tremendous, there was no other word for it. Serena and her family had been gracious hosts.
There was no other word for it. Looking now at her he smiled glad that he hadn’t let his male hormones carry him away like some moron. Lowering his head he gently kissed her.
“I got my license you know, splinch free … well, relatively” he chuckled, “never ask to see my feet” another chuckle before he told her he was only joking. Then his arms went about her once more and pulled her into a warm embrace, resting his head alongside of hers.
“You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside you know that” he kissed the top of her head before absently saying the words he had hoped to keep for a more opportune moment, “I love you Rena”.

His mouth grazed hers softly once more before stepping away, winking and apparating back to his own home. It was only much later lying in bed as he replayed the entire day through that it hit him what he had said and shooting up straight in his bed shocked at first, soon was settling himself back down again as a slow smile drifted across his face and he managed to get himself the best nights sleep he had in a long time.

Serena lightly kissed Harrison back, feeling tingly from head to toe as she did. She snorted when he made the joke about splinching his feet. Rena let her small body melt into the warm embrace that Harrison had locked her in...she hated that he had to leave her. She smiled at him when he told her how she made him feel and was about to tell him that she felt the same way when he said three little words that nearly stopped her heart. Serena was shocked and speechless as Harrison gave her one more light kiss and then stepped away. As he turned and winked at her she said just loud enough for him to hear, "I love you too." And then he was gone. So the cat was out of the bag...Serena Vanderhol at the tender age of fifteen was truly and deeply in love...and it was wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back