Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Felix was dressed to the nines, if he did say so himself, he thought it was awfully fun to be reminiscing their first Halloween together, he thought it had been very funny, he has never really celebrated Halloween himself as an Aussie, so he liked celebrating it whilst he was in New Zealand. It was exciting to dress up, he wished his parents thought more of it. "Lyra, you look amazing as ever." He told her, completely jealous of the way she looked in a crown.

Lyra Potter met her boyfriend in the entrance way like she had for their very first Halloween dance. She would have never imagined she would be here with Felix again as his girlfriend. As a first year, Lyra had dressed up like a princess with a ball gown and tiara. Tonight, she had dressed similarly at Felix’s costume suggestion. Lyra loved any excuse to wear a tiara, and Felix’s idea had been quite funny. The Gryffindor threw her arms around Felix when she saw him, her excitement and joy all over her face. Parties were something she absolutely loved. “Thank you! You clean up well, Fee. Very handsome.” She said, smirking at him. She leaned up and kissed him before they entered the hall together. Lyra looked around to see if their friends were around.

Felix snorted when Lyra complimented him. "Hey, I always look amazing, I don't know what you're talking about." He smiled down at his girlfriend and vowed to keep his hands on her the whole night. He didn't want her slipping away, especially if Silus was around somewhere. He had no idea if Silus was even here but he wasn't willing to take any chances. "I love your crown. I know you don't really wake up looking like this, but I don't mind." He whispered in her ear before leading her towards the food and drinks. "Oh, that's cool, they have sprite!"

Lyra rolled her green eyes at Felix as he said she didn’t really wake up looking like this. “It’s pretty damn close.” she retorted back, even though that was hardly true. There was no fooling him there. Felix knew what she looked like without the makeup and extra attention to her hair. The Gryffindor also knew he didn’t mind what she did wake up looking like. Lyra kept her hand in his as they made their way to the food table. Lyra’s mother grew up in the muggle world, so she actually did know what sprite was and had even tasted it before. She wrinkled her nose. “I prefer the punch.” Lyra said as she picked up a glass of her own.
<i></i>

Felix laughed at Lyra, though it was all in jest. He loved her more than anything in the world and he was so happy they could finally be together like this. It had been so hard last year after everything that happened with Eleanor and Falon, and then of course over that Christmas break... he was just glad they could all move on with their lives and he and James had made up some time ago. Though he didn't think there had ever been any real hard feelings between them. "Sacrilege, Miss Potter, sacrilege." He picked up the glass and downed it quickly. "Do you want to go and dance so we can show off why we are the best couple in the world?"

Lyra grinned at Felix, and she was thankful once more that he was hers. No one else could make her life as endlessly entertaining, and Lyra had every intention of spending the rest of her life laughing with him. Of course, it didn't hurt that he was easy on the eyes. "Naturally. We can't lose our reputation." she teased lightly, putting the drink down, half empty. She dragged him with her to the dance floor where a slow song had just come on. She wrapped her arms around Felix's neck, drawing herself close to him. She pulled him into a kiss, breaking away when she thought it was getting too intimate for the Great Hall. "Are you sure you don't want to skip the dance and go find an abandoned classroom?" she asked, raising her eyebrow suggestively.
<i></i>

Felix grinned at Lyra and caressed her face as she spoke. "Of course our reputation if very important to us." He followed her to the dance floor and held Lyra carefully in his arms. Sometimes he had to remind himself that he could actually do this now. She was his girlfriend and it was all so real. He didn't even think about anything else as she pressed herself against him and they lost themselves in a kiss. They soon broke apart and Felix pressed his forehead to hers. He grinned and moved his lips to her neck. "Lyra, I would love nothing more. I think we've spent enough time here to satisfy your aunt, I'm sure she won't miss us." He said, nibbling her collarbone. But he stopped himself there, knowing there were kids about. "Is now a good time to tell you I found that secret room last week?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back