Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
The next Gryffindor to whom he needed to deliver a flower to he didn't know, not by name and not by face, so as he turned around to look at the students sitting at the table once more he read the name, looked up and asked, ''Is there a Phoebe Callwell here?'' hoping that one of the students would look up or put their hand in the air to let him know that it was her he needed to give the rose to. ''Because I've got a flower for you.''

Food was something that Phoebe loved more than anything and was not embarrassed to admit so. The food at Hogwarts she never got sick of, and often times she enjoyed eavesdropping on the other conversations, as unless Rudolf was next to her no one seemed too interested in her. The Italian woman smiled slightly as the commotion near her end of the table got a little louder. People were talking excitedly about having roses being sent to them. Phoebe couldn't help but wonder if she should have sent some roses to her friends, fellow Gryffindors, maybe her professor for Ancient Runes. The blonde didn't though, and thus expected none in return. However she heard her name over the crowd, called by a voice she had no memory or recognition of. Her blurred eyes turned toward the voice, missing her mark a little. "I'm Phoebe." She spoke over the other voices, standing with her cane in hand, wondering if she'd need to attempt to find this boy by sheer will power. After all, there was a lot of noise to be picking out voices.

Asaiah smiled when a girl stood up and told him that she was the one he had been looking for, but the smiled faded when he saw the cane in her hands. He never tried to be rude, especially to peope with a disability so hoped for the love of Merlin that he would say something stupid which may upset or insult her. Saving her the trouble of finding her way towards him, Asaiah walked towards the girl. ''Hi,'' he began, ''I eh, I have a red rose for you.'' Asaiah told Phoebe with a smile. ''You eh, you want me to read it for you?'' he asked the girl carefully hoping that he hadn't just insulted her.

Hearing the man's careful choice of words nearly made Phoebe frown. She knew he was being careful because she was blind. "No I can read it." She answered, with instinctual sarcasm. "Sorry, no yeah I uhm... unless it's in braille." She muttered, looking at her feet.

Asaiah chuckled at her sarcastic comment, ''Right, anyway, I don't think it's in braille so I guess I have to read it to you.'' Asaiah told Phoebe while he scanned his eyes on the note attached on the red rose. Nice one, Rudy, he thought after reading it. ''Phoebe.. roses are fragrant, violets are not, you should give me a kiss, 'cause I'm pretty hot.. Rudy, and then some kisses, or whatever those are suppose to be, behind his name.'' the Slytherin felt pretty embarresed to read the note out loud so quickly placed the rose into the Gryffindor's hands.
Phoebe,

Roses are fragrant,
Violets are not,
You should give me a kiss,
'Cause I'm pretty hot

Rudy xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back