And I Will always Love you...

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus was ready, today was the big day. The day that Remus and Pearl were going to become man and wife had finally come. Letting out a sigh, Remus was in a nice suit and his hair had been put back to it's normal blond/brown color. He was wearing a nice suit and he was nervous as hell. He had thoughts shooting through his head, mainly involving Kida and people close to him like Leo. One thought of all managed to penetrate between all of these, and that was the fact that he and Pearl were getting married.

Letting out a long sigh, Remus stood at the front of a long red carpet where Pearl would soon walk down, the invited had filled in, not that there were many from Remus' side. He wanted all of this to be kept quite. He managed to get Li in to be their Priest due to the fact that Li was such a good Religious being. He studied it for a long time and almost became a monk. Remus looked around him, quite and small was best, especially for weddings. The day was for no one but Pearl and Remus and that's exactly how it should be.

Pearl took a deep breath as she stood just outside of her wedding. She was nervous as hell, even with all the mental preparation the idea of marriage scared her. Checking one last time to make sure there was nothing wrong with her dress. Taking another nervous breath she felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. Pearl smiled when she saw it was her father who was standing beside her, "Hey Dad" she said smiling at him. Pearl had been so happy the day he had decided to put his dislike of magic... and Remus behind him.

"Are you ready?" he asked looking at her sadly, he was loosing his daughter for a second time today.

Pearl smiled and nodded at him before she took his arm, "I love you Dad" she said before they walked into the wedding. Pearl was trying her hardest not to trip in her heals, how she loathed the things, especially since her 13 year old daughter could walk in them no problem. Alas no matter how hard she tried as usual Pearl tripped, thank god her dad was there to catch her just in time. Blushing Pearl made it the rest of the way down the aisle without incident. Smiling Pearl turned to face Remus, she couldn't believe they were finally getting married.

Remus stood there as he watched Pearl come down the isle. She looked beautiful, almost as beautiful as an angel. At times Remus had thought that Pearl was an Angel and today was just one of those days that convinced him that she was one... Completely.... Sent by the heavens to make his life complete. He watched as she was lead down by her father and even though it was clear that Pearl's father didn't like Remus all that much, he was still happy that he would have him as a Father In-Law. Looking at Pearl once she had reached him, Remus couldn't help but smile and looked at Li who was also smiling in his priest like Robes.

When Pearl got to the front Remus knew that they were keeping their wedding ceremony rather simple but none the less they had their vowel's to say to one another. Looking over at Li he waited for the nod as well as the introduction to every body. Once Li had done what he needed to to as the Priest, Remus would deliver his vowel's to his wonderful woman. The woman that he planned to spend the rest of his Life with.

Li smiled, it was good that Remus had finally come back to trusting him the way they used to. Looking at Pearl as she came down the Isle, Even Li couldn't help but drop his jaw at her beauty. None the less he waited for her to come near and stand with Remus before saying anything more.

"We are Gathered here today to Marry Miss Pearl Kanti and Mister Remus Firn. Today we intwine two people who have shared their love for one another for some time. Remus has changed for Pearl and Pearl for Remus, none the less kept parts of their old selves. The two of them share a love that can never be broken. A Love unbreakable by disagreement or argument, a Love so strong it can survive even the darkest of times. It is my honor this day to Wed Remus Drafis Firn, and Pearl Kanti. The next assortment of words that leave these two lovers mouths will give us all a taste of their love. The love that is so strong, the love strong enough to heal a world in darkness..."

Once saying what he had to, he nodded to Remus giving him the okay to say what he had to say as his vowels.

Remus stood there for a moment looking at Pearl who was standing before him. Taking a deep breath and letting out a small sigh his hands shook briefly from the nerves that he had. He was happy to be doing this but of-course he was nervous at the same time, who wouldn't be?
Looking out and over some of the guests that were here, he noticed that his Cousins were in the far back seats. He also noticed some close friends to Leo in the area, some that he didn't know so well himself. Thinking to himself for a moment he considered where Leo was, but shorely he was around here some where.

Shifting his attention back to the moment at hand, Remus took his final breath before starting his vow's. Getting his stature proper and smiling to Pearl before he did speak, he knew that he could do no more to get him ready for the moment that was now at hand.

"I, Remus Drafis Firn, choose you Pearl Kanti to be my wife, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life." Remus said. He kept traditional to a simple vow in that manner but then went on, "I love you, like i love no other. I care for you like i care for no other. I pray for you, like i do no other and I need you like i need no other. I love you Pearl Kanti." he spoke clearly so that it was heard all over the entire seating arrangement.

Pearl couldn't believe they were finally doing this, she was getting married to Remus Firn. Pearl had a huge smile on her face that she couldn't seem to get rid of, this was one of the happiest days of her life. Remus would be hers and she would be his forever... At least Pearl hoped it would be forever. Listening as Remus said his vows Pearl couldn't help but tear up a little. When Remus ended his vows Pearl got nervous again, what if she screwed this up, its would be horrible. Taking a second to calm herself down Pearl smiled again before reciting her vows, "I Pearl, take you Remus to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." she said clearly so it would be heard.

Edward stood at the back of the room with invisible because of his disillusionment charm. He glared as his ex wife said her vows to the man she was about to marry. He wasn't really concentrating on them though, he was more interested in his daughter, who was obviously not enjoying watching her mother marry this man. How can she marry him knowing our daughter is disgusted by the very idea? he thought watching as Arisa glared at the groom, a glare that matched Edwards perfectly. He smirked a little, his daughter would be just like him one day, if he had anything to do with it.

Remus had been listening in to what Pearl had said, and none the less a dark Presence was felt through out the entire Room. Some one unwelcome was here but who?
None the less, Remus brushed it off, a big smile flying onto his face as he heard the end of Pearl's Vows. He looked over at Li who was standing steady by his side and nodded the go-ahead. It took a moment or so for Remus to process the words when he heard,
'Do you Remus Firn take Pearl Kanti to be you're Lawfully wedded wife, and Do you Pearl Kanti take Remus Firn to be you're Lawfully Wedded Husband?' but it had seemed the word's had left Li's mouth.
"I do." Spoke Remus, Clear and fluent. One of the most important words of his life would be this one, and it should be heard through out the entire room. It should not be muffled to show uncertainty, but clear to show confidence and commitment; everything that Remus stood for when it came to Marriage.

Pearl shuddered a little as she felt a sudden chill fill the room but brushed it off quickly. Pearl smiled brightly as Remus said I do. Those two little words were everything. Look strait into Remus's wonderful eyes she spoke clearly her words full of love, "I do". Pearl listened as Remus's friend Li pronounced them husband and wife before saying Remus may now kiss the bride.

Remus smiled when Li said that he could kiss the Bride, but prior to that smiled even more when Pearl said I Do. Leaning forward and giving her a deep kiss on the lips, one full of Love, Remus smiled through it and took Pearl's hand. It was time to head on out of the church and straight for their Limo. Wonder how the after party would go?
Smiling to Pearl and to all the attendance, Remus turned and nodded a thanks to Li. Slowly he moved down the Isle as lots and lots of confetti was thrown from the isles and on the outside steps of the church.

Pearl kissed Remus back smiling the entire time. They were officially married, husband and wife, together until death. Walking hand and hand with Remus down the aisle and out of the church and into the car to begin there new life together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back