Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Because Asaiah needed to deliver two more roses at the Gryffindor table and only knew one of the two by face, Asaiah's eyes moved over the many faces sitting at the table, looking for the Gryffindor captain because he too had gotten a rose from someone. The Slytherin smiled at a few familiar faces before he saw the person he was looking for. ''Jean Snow?'' He said as he approached the captain with the bunch of roses in his hand, and smiled at the guy.

Jean was just finishing off his breakfast before getting started on his own rose deliveries. The whole lot of them were under the table. He certainly hadn't expected to receive anything today, but when he saw a young Slytherin come to the table and ask for him, he knew what was happening. Cheeks turning red, Jean looked at the kid. "Yea?" he said slowly.

''I have a rose for you, but you probably already knew that..'' He chuckled at his own comment before holding out a yellow rose in front of him with a note attached to it. Asaiah wanted to read all the notes badly but knew that some of them might be for the receiver's eyes only so tried his best not to peek.
Jean,
My dear friend, I'm sorry for what you have lost.
If you need anything in this difficult time, you know I'll always try and help.
With Love,
Orwell

Jean took the rose and immediately reached for the note, wondering who it was from. Orwell, I should have guessed, Jean thought to himself, a smile on his face as he read through. Orwell was a good friend. He looked back up at the delivery person. "Thanks" he nodded his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back