Ana-Cole Shorts

Ana-Cole Shorts

Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring
Name: Ana-Cole Shorts (most people call me just plain old Ana which I don't mind but I much prefer Ana-Cole :D )

Birthdate: May 20

*Blood Status: Muggle born

Hair: Natural Black hair that is about half way down my back in length. My hair has many angles and layers so it always looks a bit messy. My hair is usually always down if you see it up then you are one of the lucky few :p

Eyes: My eyes change colors with the change of the seasons. My eyes are crystal blue in the summer, green in the winter, darker blue in the fall, and a greenish blue in the spring.

History: Ana-Cole grew up in one of those typical family environments. She had a father who worked longed hours as a muggle doctor and a mother who was a stay at home mother. She has three total siblings. She had two brothers who are both muggles. Ana-Cole also has a sister, Emma, who is also I witch. Ana-Cole is a rather outgoing person to anyone that knows her or at least she feels comfortable around. To total strangers, surprisingly, she is shy and barely speaks a word. Ana-Cole is a very determined and hard working girl who will finish or at least attempt to finish anything that she has started. She loves to be in the center of attention and loves to be sarcastic. *watch out for that :p* Ana-Cole's parents are actually fine with her being a witch, but her brothers are not so keen on the idea. Ana-Cole's one brother, Conner, has not spoken to Ana-Cole since she recieved the letter from Hogwarts New Zealand. Ana-Cole's other brother, Justin, will speak to her only in the presence of other family members but refuses to even be in the same room with her alone. Ana-Cole finds her brother's reactions quite upsetting but is hoping that one day they will put their silly behaviors behind them.

Family:
Erica Shorts: Ana-Cole's mother. She is a stay at home mom who loves to spend time with her family. She is a muggle and is totally fine with the fact that her two daughters are involved in the magical world.

Reece Shorts: Ana-Cole's father who is a muggle doctor and works many hours to support his family. Reece is a bit closed minded and tries to forget about the magical world that his only daugthers are now involved in. He does not mind this fact, but refuses to talk about it in any possible way.

Emma Shorts: Ana-Cole's only sister and the only other witch in the family. Emma is a bit more introverted than Ana-Cole but the two sisters get along like best friends. Emma is the only person that Ana-Cole will ever open up to and tell just about anything to. Emma and Ana-Cole are not the same age but very close. People sometimes wonder if they are twins even though they do not look much like each other.

Conner Shorts: Ana-Cole's oldest brother yet still younger than the two girls in the family. Ana-Cole and him were close until the news about Hogwarts New Zealand came into the picture. Now Conner will not even speak to Ana-Cole because a hint of jealousy fills him.

Justin Shorts: Ana-Coles other brother and the youngest in the family. Justin will only speak to Ana-Cole when surrounded by family. Justin is not jealous of Ana-Cole but more frightened. He is not of the age yet to truly understand what the magical world holds and what Ana-Cole is really involved in.

Photos

doll.gif

Me (Ana-Cole)

doll2.gif

Emma

doll3.gif

Conner

doll4.gif

Justin

doll5.gif

Reece (Ana-Cole's father)

doll6.gif

Erica (Ana-Cole's mother)

Sophia, you may delete this post,

but here is a hosted image of Ana-Cole's tree

hosttreewq7.jpg

:)

((Thanks Nick :D ))

UPDATE

Ana-Cole's mother and father have offically gotten a divorce. The papers are all signed and the custody battle is now going on. The family is seeming to be falling apart. Reece and Erica are not sure if they want to seperate the children (Ana-Cole, Emma, Connor, Justin) or if they want a week on and week off sort of time change. Ana-Cole is handling the divorce harshly as is Emma. Justin does not yet understand what the divorce is really going to mean. Connor is angered by his parents inablility to compromise and has left the house to live on his own even at this young age. Connor is said to be living with friends but the rumor is not quite sure. He claims that he is living on the streets but again no one is sure about this as well. Justin is all confused and does not understand why his brother no longer comes home. Justin is left all alone at home dealing with the battle between the parents for Ana-Cole and Emma are both at Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back