An unusual Graphics request[F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekky

OOC First Name
Emmapants
I would like someone who enjoys drawing to fill my request.

Banner Order Form
Character's Name: Ekky (and his dog Tip)

Banner Type: um, whatever is possible

Celebrity you're using: Here's the thing...
Images on banner: I would like some original artwork. Ekky is a very short, very skinny House elf, with pointy elbows and a pot belly. Here is a description of what he looks like:
Appearance
Hair: When he doesn't "shave," a soft, sandy-coloured fur sprouts over his whole body (see my current avatar). However, he prefers to magically remove the hair most of the time, as it gets in the way and can be unhygienic.
Eyes: Large, bulbous. Clear bright whites and deep liquid pupils separated by a thin, pale translucent iris of the lightest blue.
Height: 2'4" (71cm)
Other Distinguishing Features: His large ears are furry from old age. He is very spindly but has a pot belly, and he is hunched over, making him seem even shorter than he is. His elbows are very pointy.
Ekky is short for a house elf. He is scrawny, and stooped in his old age, with a large pot belly. In general, his appearance reminds one of Yoda, only older, more hunched, and with far bigger eyes. Said eyes are large and bulging. They are very bright, the whites clear and fresh and the pupils thick, dark and liquid-like, but the thin irises are the palest blue, barely distinguishable from the whites. His nose looks as though it was once long, but has been squashed back into is face, and is heavily wrinkled. The tip of his nose is curved downwards as if in deference to his masters. He has barely any teeth left, but grins his wide, gummy, toothless grin often. His smile is so big it has stretched the skin of his face, so that now,on the rare occasion that he is not smiling, the skin hangs down, loose and jowly. His face is really more wrinkle than skin, but his colouring is that of very milky coffee, like parchment faded in the sun.
Ekky's elbows, hands and feet are particularly bony, his elbows protruding a fair way. Other house elves used to threaten badly behaved children with a job from "Grampa" Ekky's elbows. He wears a hooded robe/cloak he fashioned for himself from rags​
I would like him to be pictured with his ten year old rottweiler/New Zealand Huntaway cross dog. Here's a picture of her as a puppy, but she is older now. Ekky only comes up to the point where her legs meet her body, so she is like a giant to him. For more Rottweiler pictures, check out this gallery.
*Background Image: Plain

Text on banner: Ekky and Tip at your service. "Does Master wish to hear a joke?"
*Fonts on banner: Loyal Fame for "ekky and tip: at your service" (and yes all lower case please, I don't like the capital E in that font), and Tatida Rocking for "Does Master wish to hear a joke?" (with quotation marks, please)
*Colour Scheme: Earthy tones. Ekky is a very pale coffee colour, and Tip is black and tan. Could the text be the gryffindor text colour for the ekky and tip at your service and #c35817 for the speech?

Character Name: Ekky
Image(s): Just Ekky's face

If anyone is able to do any of the artwork for this I'd be eternally grateful, and would pay you in some way (although I'm not sure how...?) I'd love you forever and ever! :wub: :woot:

Just ignore me. I'm a fool to think I could do this. I gave it an attempt which was epic fail.

That's okay, thanks a billion for trying. I'm still working on my own art for this too, so if I ever get it finished, I will scan it and post it here and hopefully someone can make me a sweety-cakes signature with it. I'm okay at traditional art, but digital sends me insane.

Thanks again, Landon.

Anyone else wanna give this a go?

Awesome, thanks Lizzy. I'm making fairly good progress on pictures of Ekky, although it'll be a while before they're ready. Tip however... ugh. Can anyone draw dogs?

Request Failed: Archived

Your Graphics Request has failed for one or more of the following reasons:
[ul][li]The topic has been inactive for an extended period of time</LI>
[li]You did not fill out all requirements for requesting graphics
<LI>[li]The artist you requested to complete this is no longer filling requests[/li][/ul]
Feel free to post another request another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back