An old friend. A new start

"Do you think you could try and talk to him??" Sam looked up at Ash. She couldn't think of any other way to calm him down. "I've tried everything. I just think he needs to talk to someone."

Ashton frowned as he thought about it. He was never too good at speaking to people but maybe if this boy heard the truth then it may help him. He smiled at her. " Yeah sure i will. Where is his room i will go there now and thy and speak to him"

Sam smiled. "Up the stairs and second door on the right." She looked up at him. "Ash, don't underestimate him. He has more strength than he lets on." Sam had seen the strength that Jasper actually had and it scared her.

Ash nodded, he knew that if the boy started on him the he would soon live to regret it. He followed her directions and knocked on the door which he assumed was his. He sighed as he waited to be invited in

Jasper could feel his hand pulsing where he had punched the side of the book case. Books were all round his feet where the shelves had collapsed.
He turned his head when he heard a knock. He assumed it was probably Sam or Paul or worst of all Junior. "F**K OFF!!" He didn't want to see anyone, no matter who they were.

Ash rolled his eyes. " I no im not too good at first impressions but wow that really wasnt nice." He smiled to himself at what he said. " I was told to talk to you about your problem. I may be able to give you some advise or i may acctually help."

Ash sighed and scratched his head as he spoke. " Sam said that you were having a bit of girl friend trouble so i thought i may be able to help with the whole thing. Also i think that Sam would be happy if we did this, she is scared for you." He looked at him after he finished.

"Whatever. Like I care what she thinks about me." Jas shook his head. "Just get the hell out." He couldn't see why a complete stranger would care about him or Sam or anyone else in the stupid family. "If you knew what was good for you, you'd go now. Otherwise, you'll get more than you planned for."

Ash had had enough of this guys attitude. He was just trying to help and this boy throwing tit back at him. He threw him against the wall and held him there. " Look im just offering you a word of advise. I dont really care if you dont wan it ok but at least tell Sam that i helped you because i kind of like her and i dont want you getting in my way." He let go of him. " I will give my advice weather you want it or not. You like this girl and she likes you. Just be with her and if your worried she may be hurt then its her decision she knows that risk and she is a big girl ok just give her a chance." He turned and walked back down to same and smiled. " Nice kid, gave him my advise its up to him if he listens or not."

Sam turned when she heard Ash enter the room. She smiled at him. "Thanks, Ash." All she needed for Jasper was a good father figure who he could look up to and be proud of. "I seriously hate muggles." She guessed Ash would have thought that this was a random topic to move onto but it wasn't. She decided she'd best explain what she was talking about. "It was muggles who killed his parents."

Ash raised his eye brows at the sudden change in topic then nodded when she said the reason behind it. " My first wife was killed by muggles as well. My oldest son hates them too." He hated them all but not even he could top the hate that he knew Theo had. When he was young he used to go out with a bunch of friends and beat them up until they couldnt move to fight back

"Most of this family hates muggles. Some more than others. Depends on who they looked up to the most." Sam shrugged. "Most of the people here looked up to either me or Dervish. The ones who looked up to Dervish started hating muggles more than those who look up to me. I may hate them but I don't do anything about it. Dervish did. I think Junior's trying to take his place." She hadn't seen Junior since Cloe had given birth but from what she saw, he was acting a lot like his dad.

"Well i think that most of my family looked up to their mum except Theo. I mainly raised him so he had no real choice and as the oldest the others looked up to him although they never really acted like they did. Theo is a real price of work. He is heartless and trust me you will never want to get on his bad side." He may have been his son but even Ash wouldnt mess with him. Riley was bad but not that bad he would do as he was told a lot of the time and Alex just did as she was told all the time despite what it was

"If he looked up to you then how has he ended up being so evil??" Sam had never seen Ash as a bad person. She remembered him beating people up in school but that was what everyone in Slytherin did. It was obvious he would do it as well. Even Dervish had done it. Sam usually just watched from the sidelines.

Ash shrugged. " He had a few bad friends when he was in school and then when we moved to Scotland he was a Slytherin and he was hanging around with the wrong people then he moved out when he was 15 and who knows what happened then." He sighed slightly at the thought

"I guess that explains it all really." Sam smiled. She knew exactly what he meant. Junior had done the same thing and ended up turning into a monster. "Apparently school's a bad thing."

Ash laughed then nodded. " Apparently so. Well Alexia isnt that bad. She is very girly but not bad. Although she is a Gryffindor so that explains it i suppose. Riley is ok most of the time and he was a Slytherin. Blake had been very good, he had been a Hufflepuff so that would explain that. So its not all bad." He shrugged

"Just slytherin where us trouble makers hang." She laughed at the memory of what she had gotten up to in her school days. "We weren't exactly popular with the teachers were we?? Especially that one teacher. I can't remember his name. He always seemed to be looking for people to give detentions to."

Ash laughed at the memory. " Yeah i remember him. I also remember the pranks that i used to pull on him." He shook his head and smiled. " Those were the days. Not a care in the world back then, everything came with ease."

"I seem to remember the bag of stink bombs you placed above his door so when he opened it they fell on top of him." Sam laughed. "He stank worse than normal for months after that."

Ash laughed at that. " Yeah i know that was so funny. I think he blamed someone else for that you know. I think it was that Hufflepuff who got thrown out. Not to sure." He laughed again

"Cover your tracks. That was my first tip to everyone." Sam remembered how she managed to keep her record nearly completely clean even when she was doing all the pranks and tricks on people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back