An Immense & Innovative Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty Phoenix

Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Okay, I want to put together some type of plot. Something that involves at least around five to six students or more! It doesn't matter on the year or age really, but it would probably be cool if most students were 11-15 years young.

This is my first, and only character on these forums. So, I don't know whats been done and what hasn't. Thats why I made this thread, for the purpose of immense and innovative idea's to create a unique plot. Apparently, we will start off with brainstorming then move into whom does which roll. This will create friendships and enemies.

The main reason behind this, is to do something HNZ has never seen, done, or experienced. So if you would like to join in on this, please say so and post some idea's that we can start to broaden.

Thanks!

NOTE: OLDER STUDENTS ARE WELCOMED!

Current List:

So far, six students. I guess we can make it ten. :)

Monty - Willing to do anything, easily manipulated to do things.

Scorpius - Overly curious Ravenclaw who likes to go into places he's not allowed too.

Tohoru - Troublemaker-in-chef

Hoshi's Characters -

Hoshi - Troublemaker-in-chef

One - Cold and calculating and a little dominating.

Two - Shy and can be easily bullied into anything.

I have two first years that could get involved one is cold and calculating and a little dominating so she will try and be the brains of everything. The other is shy and can be easly bullied into anything. Depending on the plots I can also spare Hoshi who is gunning for the postition of Troublemaker-in-chef.

Tohoru would so love to be in on it. But as for Hoshi trying to be Troublemaker-in-chef not going to happen as long as she has a twin! more like co-chef

Troublemaker-in-chef(s) then

Yea we can do that lol and starting next school there will be two more koshibas they will be first years that you can have for your plot also Monty

You guys are all invited. All the different personalities would help greatly in making an plot that stands out. These are the personalities we got so far.

So far, six students. I guess we can make it ten. :)

Monty - Willing to do anything, easily manipulated to do things.

Scorpius - Overly curious Ravenclaw who likes to go into places he's not allowed too.

Tohoru - Troublemaker-in-chef

Hoshi's Characters -

Hoshi - Troublemaker-in-chef

One - Cold and calculating and a little dominating.

Two - Shy and can be easily bullied into anything.

I'll put this on the main thread post. Hoshi, could you choose like two characters. I want to give other people a chance to join as well. I'm not trying to be me, just fair. :)

I've got:

Taylor-Gryffindor, willing to do mostly anything if it sounds fun.
Corrie-Slytherin, Pretty much the same only he is more sneaky about it.
Sydney-Slytherin, If it interests her she'll join.
Teddy-Hufflepuff, he'll do it if he makes friends doing it and has fun.

Any of them would be up for something if you want them. :D

I have two other first years but this is the one I think will be of more interest.
Carmen was convinced she'd be a Gryffindor but much to her own dismay and much to her families joy - she got Slytherin.
Her best friend is a boy.
She's a mad inventor of sorts and is usually up for just about anything providing there is something in it for her ^_^

Neita wright is your looking for all differnt personalities, she can be quite shy until you get to know her, she rarely breaks the rules but occasionally she gets sick of being the good girl.

Alright, well we have enough people now. So, the people that have joined in on this thread. Please begin to post what characters you'd like to use and some idea's for this plot.

I have a few I will post later, after I see what everyone else comes up with.

Note: Try to stick with using one to two characters. Thanks.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back