Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra Hohenstein

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Alright
So some of you may have noticed that I've not been as active as I've used to be, please note though that I would never voluntarily go inactive. :)
The situation is as follows, my stress-levels has gone from 75% to 158.79%, I have tests in math in the near-future and I lately joined a site which is requiring all my rp-muse... :r
So I'm going to do a massive reorgnisation of my current characters, I shall start with belatedly acknowledging the fact that maintaining five characters is impossible, which means plots are going to be broken as I place three characters in suspended animation, for that, you have my sincere apologies.
/Mina
The following characters from my inventory are placed on the inactive list as soon as Nick grants such action. Official IC-reasons are:
Zsofia Zsinnek de Ezsedyi is pulled out of Durmstrang by her father to prevent her from murdering a person for revenge.
Lena Elsa Segerstedt moves back to Sweden as her parents diplomatic mission is completed and therefore have no visa to remain.
Lovisa Segerstedt, same reason as her twin above.
Please note the characters you have roleplayed with and please make provisions for their conspicious absence. As stated: I find maintaining all my characters an ardurous task and therefore some are to be retired. But don't worry, I plan a fresh start and will strictly control my character-creation frequency, so mote it be.

This is completely understandable, Mina. :hug: Good luck with your math tests. :)

Even two characters are difficult to maintain, especially if you're putting a lot of work into them. Give as much as you can and be happy with it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back