OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Briar ♥
Dederick laid alone in his bed waiting any moment now his girlfriend would show up in his one bedroom apartment. All day today he spent clearing the mess he had around his living room and did something finally with the clothes he forgot to put away last Thursday. He figured she was important enough to tidy up the mess around the house, why keep it that way anyways? Dederick was a slob otherwise he was less likely to clean his own mess till he started to notice the smell, and since he disliked the smell sometimes he did his best effort to clean his own when it was necessary to him. This evening it was best he had lifted and manage his way throughout the rubbish that laid around the house. When everything looked sorted, he drag his tush to the bedroom where he laid flat against his bed. Cuddle underneath a larger comforter set, Dederick laid awake fighting back the urges of almost falling asleep. He'd listen to any sudden movement just in case she would appeared.

Otherwise Dederick started to think back about the past few months he shared with Briar. He sweared it already feels like a year, a year that he had met the girl and bit her by accident. It was a scenario that always plaque his mind and left him always confused. On one hand he was glad to have met her but in the circumstances that they have met, Dee would feel bad about it. Briar didn't see the bad in being a werewolf, but he did and he hated to know he had made her just like him. No matter how much she would say, Dederick didn't care to listen to her argument. Sometimes he believe his girlfriend was just a little desperate red head who never actually saw anything clear in her world. Sometimes it's almost as if she wanted to believe everything was meant to be fine, he enjoyed her positive attitude but sometimes he wonders. He always wonders about her, good or bad, that's all he thinks about. Briar and how much his life has changed, he wonder if it was a bad thing or not. Change was good sometimes, though how much has he changed and he has forgotten his own principle of life?

Briar had had a very interesting holiday so far. She had spent a couple of weeks with her adopted family, she had even had a quidditch try out for a couple of teams. Then she had spent a few nights back where she had grown up in the forests of eastern Europe. Though her time there had been cut a little short as she had been found by one of the foals, and as she had basically been banished from the forests six years prior she had to make a quick get away before the adults found her. Now she was in London spending a while with her boyfriend. She had her bag slung over her shoulder and in her hands were two boxes each containing a pizza, one was a meat, and the other had everything on. She had been living on her own for a few days hunting and gathering everything she was using and on her way there had fancied something high in carbs and fat so that what the first takeout that she had passed that she had fancied, as she didn’t have much clue about Chinese food, or curry. She climbed the stairs to the apartment and stood outside the door for a few moments before knocking twice on the door. Not sure if she should wait or go in. she tried the handle and opened the door a foot "Dee, are you there?" she called hoping that she had got the right day. It had been a few months since she had been to this apartment, and she had missed it, or more specifically she had missed the person who lived there, he almost always seemed to be in her head. It had been almost exactly a year since they had met for the second time and he had caused her life to change. And over those eleven and a bit months he had done so much for her, either directly like giving her somewhere to stay over the last holidays, and indirectly like giving her a second career option that she hadn’t thought of before, and caused her to be a fair bit more open. She had the previous night tried to think of something she had done for him, and couldn’t think of anything.

Sleep had threaten to take over, he was almost asleep. Dee so comfortable in his bed woke up instantly upon hearing Briar's voice. He was okay to hear that she had made it here safe and he wouldn't have to worry about her being out there alone tonight. Dee stood up from his bed, he grab his shirt and put it on right away. He wore sweat pants and now a fitted t-shirt, he slip on his sneakers and walk to the living room. Dederick smile when he saw his girlfriend, despite his thoughts of her sometimes he would always feel different when she was around. She was pretty in a weird way, not the picture perfect girlfriend but she was pretty to him, sometimes he thought her beyond on beautiful. It was weird, he couldn't help it and he didn't know why things change that way to him.
"Hey you made it, how was the trip?" he kissed right on her lips, he grab some of stuff and lead her to the table. His flat was small, nothing special. Cost less when you live in something almost run down a little, it's the best he could afford. With so much he had to give up and all, he managed it all well. 'You didn't have to buy this, but it's much appreciated" he sat down looking up at his girlfriend.

Briar heard movement in the flat and a moment later she saw Dederick come out of his room and make his way over to the door which she started to open further. she felt a flutter in her chest as he drew near. he kissed her in greeting and she kissed him back putting her fee arm around him in a sort of half hug. it wasn't a long kiss, as there was too much in the way and she was grateful for the hand taking the stuff over to the table. "Of course i made it, you didn't think I would forget did you?" she said smiling. she wouldn't miss this in a hurry. "the trip was good, though I got found by a couple of foals, and had to make a quickish get out before the adults found me" she said glad that it had bean one of the younger centaurs that had found her, and that they remembered who she was.
Now that the pizza was on the table and her bag on the floor she gave him a proper hug and kiss in welcome. "how have you been?" she asked wondering what he had been up to since their last date. as her replied she took a seat opposite him and smiled just happy to be with him. As he said that she didn't have to get food she shook her head "no, its the least I could do, after everything you have done for me" she said. this time though the excuses he had used for not letting her help him out would not be valid as she could do magic and she intended to not let him do everything for her.

Dederick pay respect to what she had to say, he thought she would’ve travel by apparating and not actually hear she went through all the troubles of traveling differently besides apparating. Who knows he could be wrong, she didn’t made the point that she had apparated here. No matter, she was here and positive having to had such a busy day. How she do it. Dederick couldn’t figure it out with her, she was always positive, and he felt a little bane towards her up hip attitude. What does it take to be like her? What makes her so strong? What goes on in her pretty little head? All these questions left unanswered, soon enough he would find out. Somewhere or something makes her so radiant; he wanted to know her little secret of hope. He wanted to know so he could himself banish all these negative thoughts whenever he was alone.

”Sounds all good” he took a slice from the box, the smell of meat pizza hit the atmosphere of his small apartment. He snags a bite from the slice, chewing on the long string cheese, swallowing a larger amount of piled meat on the bread. ”I’ve been alright waiting for you babe. Please make yourself feel comfortable” he said in between bites. He was halfway done with the slice, Dee already grab for another slice and pack it right on his plate. ”I haven’t don’t much for you briar, just bit you and if you count that as something then your insane” he said shaking his head. Seriously his girlfriend was something else. These qualities and positives traits were starting to balance in a somewhat good and bad way. It all depended how he was feeling at the current time, basically his mood swings betrayed him a lot on the inside.

Briar saw a look of confusion pass over Dedericks face. "oh I went back to my childhood home and camped out there a few nights before i came here" she said realising what he had meant by the question and how her response must have confused him. she watched him tick into the pizza and was glad that she had chosen the right topping. she opened the other box and took out a pice. she took a bite and the flavour was exactly what she had been after. when he had said that he had been waiting for her she felt bad for taking half the holiday almost to get to london, but she had been busy, a few teams had wanted her to attend tryouts. and she had to make up with her family after running off last summer. "thanks, I already feel comfortable though" she said smiling. and sitting back in her chair to show how relaxed she was. "I wouldn't say that, that was more something you did to me, an accident though. but since then you have welcomed me onto your boat and now into your house. and you talked, well wrote to me when I couldn't talk to anyone else, that helped a lot. you stood up for me even against one of your old friends. need i go on" she said putting a bite of pizza between each item on the list. the bite was just an accident. he hadn't been in control, and she had been the one to stop him as he was heading up the mountain if she hadn't done that he would have been a way away by the time he had transformed and probably not bothered her. she sat picked up another pice of the pizza this time the meat one and leaned back wondering what he would say.

Dederick moved his chair over to sit besides her while she explained a little of her trip. He got that, he wonder why she needed to explain further. "You're insane, you really like the forest grounds?" he shook his head quite frankly amused, his girlfriend, the first girl he's been in a real relationship had the sense to be wild. Dederick avoided the forest, only on a full moon he would go into it for days and then he would leave behind after he made good use of the forest. He couldn't understand why like it anyways, besides the fresh air and the scenery, Dederick avoided the forest grounds.

Right now it was feeling like the boat days again, he was in between of liking and disliking Briar. He didn't know again his feelings were complicated just as hers. He tried to seem more calm, but he worried he was showing to much for her to understand. And all he wanted was someone to understand that sometimes he could come out complex. "Nonsense, it's what human being do for one another. Or what a boyfriend should do for his girlfriend" he sat recline to his chair relaxed. He stretched out the arm that spelled out Brick on his knuckles and settle for her her small shoulder. he pushed her in and kiss her lips, he kissed her a long time. And made it deeper then he has ever done it before, he explore a bit of her mouth. It was crazy sweet because he's never kissed her day way, but weird on the count the smell of pizza linger between them.

He sweared he was losing control of it now and food just became nothing to what he wanted to do now to her. He pulled her up and let her sit on his lap, were he stretched out his arms around Briar's waist. "Let's skip the food and have some fun" he smirk now that their lips were reacquainted with each other, he though she deserved more this evening. His complex moods swings were slowly dissolving completely.

Briar saw dee moving around the towards her around the table. she heaned into him forgetting the pizza at his question she laughed. "well that was my childhood, and its always nice to go back and remember where i came from" she said wondering it that made sence. she didnt know if it was the same for everyone else as she knew her childhood was an awful lot different to everyone else's.
she nodded when he said that that was what humans did for each other, she hoped he was right, what she had experienced in the last years confirmed it, but she hoped that there was more going on than human nature as besides most of the things she had mentioned had happened before they were dating.
she felt his hand on her shoulder and saw that the knuckles spelt Brick she didn't resist when he pulled her in and kissed her. she kissed him back, her hands making their way around him and resting on his back. the kiss was different from any they had shared before except maybe the first one. it was so close and personal that she became sure that she was right in her suspicions that she was falling for him. they broke apart and she felt the space between them was almost alive. she moved half bulled half of her own accord off her own seat, and onto dedericks lap. she felt his hands around her and nestled as close to him as she could. she heard his suggestion and nodded. glad that she had had cleaned up as much as she could in some ladies toilets in a shopping centre, silently casting cleaning spells and using some of the hot water. "that sounds fun" she said kissing him again and slipping of his lap her arms still around him. she smiled up at him as she headed towards the other room him in tow.

Dederick watched as she slip away from his gasp, his tongue linger at the bottom of his lip, he rubbed the outer flesh as he watched her stride away into his room. He stood up following behind her in which he twist his arms around her waist again. It's no fun if you start out to fast, he like to take things slow least with her. Other girls didn't matter, he did with them quickly and it was over with. With Briar, he liked to take things real slow. Eh snuggle her mid section, her back against his t-shirt felt his arms moving constantly to increase the intimate moment together. He kissed her cheek, his head rested at the side of her neck. He kissed her some more tracing his lips from her cheek to her neck. Dederick tenderly kissing her slowly, savoring every moment he had with his red head girlfriend. Making memories together, one he tended on engraving to her pretty little head.

They step into his dim light room, his room was nothing special. There was a full size bed, a stand right next to it and a lamp. He hadn't enough furniture, which was alright because his room was small anyways. It fit perfect for him and whoever he would like to stay with him. All of his closet hung in the closet and in between his bed and some floor space had had a muggel television that was lowered on mute. Nothing fancy, comfortable in the way he like it.

Dederick spin his girlfriend around and kissed her lips, he continue to wrap his hands around her waist, traveling around her exploring every bit she had to offer. "Are you okay? You don't think were going to fast?" he said kissing her lips, her chin, back to her lips. He gave her little to react though he could tell he was doing something right, or else she wouldn't have want to gone any further. His main purpose was to please her tonight and leave her ever so satisfied with him. It was what she wanted, it was what he wanted, they've done so well to keep their relationship smooth and now it was time to take it a step further.

Briar felt Dedericks arms around her and him against her back she turned around so that she was facing him His kisses moving from her lips to cheek and neck before returning back to her lips again, she followed his lead and kissed him where she could reach cheek, ear, neck and then back to lips. She ran her hands over his body trying to get to know as much of him as she could by now they had made it into the bedroom though she didn’t notice much about it. She wasn’t thinking rationally anymore, her emotions had taken over, which was a rare event. All she could think about was her boyfriend. Everything was focused on him, all of her nerves were sending messages of him to her brain, his smell, his touch, his taste, it was coming in on overload but she was enjoying it. I am great, I think that we are going awesome.” she said nuzzling into his neck. ”I know that we are going right, because I think that I may love you” she said kissing him again deeply on the lips before he could say anything back. She didn’t know how this thought had made its way out but she was glad that it had.

The fact that she said she loved him, wasn't going to make him say it back to her. It only but encourage him to go further, he thought it was probably the moment and all that had made her way. To him it sounded like a blurted out moment and maybe she was thinking straight. Whatever. Dederick kept going with a smile, his fingers ran through her hair he pulled her into a deep kiss and let his hands and everything he wanted and desire take over. Truthfully he wasn't sure if he loved Briar back, and it's not like he didn't feel anything for his girlfriend. He felt a whole of other stuff, but it was hard to know if he love her not. At this point it wasn't time to get confused, he remain focus on her. To much of other emotions, would only slow him down. It's not what he wanted, it's not what she may not what, so he continued to do whatever his body wanted to do.

Seconds turn into minutes, minutes turn to an hour or so. He wouldn't say he was keeping time, it be to weird. All he only knew was Briar and what he wanted to happen here had taken place. Somewhere they both had rested after their first time together. Dederick slept only from exhausted, but he awoke in the middle of the night stretching out a little too see Briar was still at his side. Blankets thrown over them, Dederick slipped away and went for a quick trip to the bathroom. He went to the kitchen right after to grab a bottle of rum. Dederick twist the cap open on his way to his room he took a long sip of rum. Tasted quiet tame, probably old he thought recapping the bottle. He sat at the corner of his bed thinking only to himself, he felt refresh after certain event took place in his room.

Briar felt every move of Dee’s body next to hers. She felt his hands in her hair as her own made their way to the edge of his shirt. She kept going doing what she felt like, and letting him do the same to her. Time passed but they were encapsulated in their own bubble, protected form the rest of the world in their small room. The building would have been on fire for all they knew and she wouldn’t have been aware. Eventually they finished and briar lay there besides him as he drifted off to sleep the smile on his face mirroring the one on hers. She watched him, she was too awake, too alive to sleep, half of her felt like she could run forever, and never stop, the other half just wanted to stay there wrapped in his arms.
Eventually though she must have fallen asleep also, her reality mixing into dreams of what had just happened. As she was awoken and the first thing she noticed was that he wasn't besides her. She propped herself up wrapping the cover around her she looked around, her eyes quickly adjusting to the dark. It was a moment though before she saw his outline sitting on the edge of the bed. She sat up against the wall pulling the blanket up as she did. ”What are you doing up, its so early” she said hardly more than a whisper, her throat was to dry to say anything louder. The depth of the night had brought its dark blue calm after the heat of the earlier evening.

He must've not have been quiet, as soon as he sat down she was up sitting with the blanket covering what he had the privileged to enjoy earlier that evening. "No it's not early, it's passed midnight so it's really late. We started mid-afternoon" he said with a half smile plastered his face. Dederick moved over, he rolled on his stomach and ended up next to her with the rum still crop tight on his hand. He manage that little trick without spilling it. "Here, this should clear your airway" he tuck the bottle in her hand, his arm stretched over Briar he hug her close to him. What had bond them closer, what had made a difference, what he had personally enjoyed, he couldn't denied he loved every bit of the passion he shared with her. She was herself, she was vulnerable, she couldn't hide behind charades, she what he wanted to see more often when they were together.

"Did you really mean that, you know what you said earlier?" he peered into her eyes, he was serious not laughing anymore so he must wanted to know if it was true or not. She would be the first of a few girls he messed with, they all were or had been friends with benefits. Some one night stand. It was cruel how the human race treated others, countless time has he felt use just as a girl had felt used if he were to do with her or not. Once in a life time if you were lucky do you find that one person that treated you whole. Just once. It's what he believed in, if he believed in nothing what's his purpose in life? "I'm new, I don't know how love suppose to feel like"he said honestly, his hand glide grasping her fingers. "But I-I-I do love you Briar Rowan"

Briar shook her head when he said it wasn't early as it was passed midnight. "thats exactly why it is early, now it's the early hours of tomorrow" she said, wen he said they had started mid afternoon she was surprised, had it really been that early, and it must have gone on so long, from eating pizza to lying next to each other drifting off into their own pleasant sleep. In the dm glow of the street light outside the window she saw dee roll over so he was beside her. she felt the coolness of a glass bottle being placed in her hand and listed it up to her lips for a mouthful not even sure what it was. it wasn't something she had had before but she could taste the alcohol in it, but it was cool and wet. she held it in her mouth for a moment before slowly letting it run down her throat. it was an odd way to drink it but in doing so this way she would only need one mouthful to moisten her mouth as opposed to a few and that would be better for her. she felt his arm around her shoulder and smiled gently leaned her head on his shoulder.
Looking up at him as he spoke and she could tell from his expression that he was serious. she looked away again her head again on his shoulder looking at the facing wall, she seemed to find talking about her emotions easier when she wasn't looking at the person she was talking to. "like last time, I am not sure, as i haven't felt it before and don't quite know, but I do feel something that i think is love. i think i love you Dee" she said feeling extremely naked, exposed and vulnerable, even though the blankets were still around her covering her body. She was more more vulnerable than she had felt the night before, in fact more vulnerable than she had been in a long time, if ever. that was one thing about her, actions something she had a control on he could either do something or not. But emotions and feelings were what caught her every time, they happened, and she had no or very little control on them. she looked up at him wondering what he would say. she listened to his words, thy sounded familiar, similar to the ones that had just come out of he own mouth. she was happy with that, it seemed that they were both on a similar playing field. she hugged him again and kissed him lightly on the corner of his jaw.

He think he is in love, even when he was in this state of confusion he tried to speak about what at least one part of his heart felt like. The other part of him was still unsure, was still trying to process what a relationship was all about. He saw that he made her happy, isn't that what counted? Making her happy, he thought it did and at the moment he was glad to make someone smile. It's not like he's been making anyone else smile these days, no on else was close to him besides her at this point and if she was close it must be mean something? He quiet his thought and lean into her. It was still dark out and the bottle of rum was on the floor near his bed. It was safe to sleep again, he closed his eyes with his arms wrapped around her. Till he could figure himself out some more, he was okay with being like this for a while. He has always thought relationship had no value to life, maybe he was changing for the best. Maybe he was more positive? Like Briar, maybe?

He awoke again around eleven before noon time. Dee arms were sore and he had bit of morning breath stinking up his hand when he stretched up to yawn. He check to see if Briar was awake, perhaps he could get before she did to freshen quickly. "Hey, your awake?" he said shaking her arm a little, they slept close against each other, he still had one arm resting on her shoulder, he would've like to slip away before she woke up and do what he had to do to start his day off.

Briar lay back down next to him his arm still around her, and her arm around him. soon they were once again both drifting off to sleep. her thoughts were on him, as she drifted off. she wondered about him, his pst, he had always been vague on it, she caught the odd detail every now and then but not much more than that. as she drifted off she thought how perfect her life was compared to this time last year. sure there were some aspects that were not perfect, but on the whole she couldn't want anything more. she hoped that Dederick was as happy with them as she was.
-----
the heat of the sun on her face from the small window woke her up. It was bright right on her face, it must be later than she was used to than she rolled over so that she was facing dee, he was still asleep he looked so peaceful, not much like his usual self that she realised always seemed to be thinking about something, concerned about something. she lay there comfortably for a while before the need for the toilet made her get up. whilst she was n the bathroom her eyes fell on he shower. she hadn't had a show for a few days swimming in fresh water to clean herself and the day before a few silent spells cast in a ladies toilet wasn't the same. before she knew it the water was streaming over her body. the dirt that ground its way into her skin from the forest washed its way out. the stiffens off her body releasing when she was out she quickly dried herself with a towel and with it around her she headed into the main room and found something clean to put on. she dressed and took a slice of the pizza that was cold and still on the table she she went through her bag and cast a few charms to clean her clothes before putting everything back into the bag. she then headed back to the bedroom and lay back besides Dederick. she felt him putting her arm around her even in his seep and she moved in closer however her movements seemed to wake him up as a few moments later. "I'm awake, and it seems you are too" she said squeezing him gently before letting him go. "did you sleep well last night" she said smiling thinking about how enjoyable her night had been.

She was okay, not good for his morning breath. He nodded instead of speaking again, he would have to get up quickly before she smelled his rancid breath. "Kinda of" he mumbled getting up to head for the bathroom. He could smell that she's already used the bathroom before him, the evidence of the fresh scent and water laid behind made Dederick believed his assumptions were correct. How long has she been awake? He yawn stretching out his arms, his eyes were itchy and his mouth dried. Dederick searched for his toothpaste in his medicine cabinet and some medicine he had for his forever slight hang over he woke up every morning baring because of excessive drinking all the time. He first washed his teeth and took a set of pills afterwards. He took some cold water and let it splash in front of his face. He definitely needed to shower after his night with Briar. "Hey I'm going to shower, you'll be alright in my place? I would think you know to work with things around the house" he called out from the bathroom.

He didn't wait, he went inside the shower and let the cold water hit him. He didn't feel like waiting for the hot water to come in, he preferred it cold anyways. It helped out with his aches and pains he woke up every morning with, the whole werewolf thing made him like the cold water after every transformation he like nothing but the cold water hitting him on his back. It was like a fresh cleansing to his skins, he was done washing and out the shower with a towel wrap around his mid-section. The shower did him good. "Briar you alright?" he said as he walked over to his room.

Briar watched as Dee got up and quickly headed to the bathroom. "I am sure I can look after myself for a few minutes, and I'll try not to cause any problems" she said. She smiled as he went, the memories of the previous night still fresh in her mind. She got up and got herself a glass of cool water to quench her thirst, and moisten her mouth in a way that the mouthful of rum the previous night hadn’t been able to do. She heard the water in the bathroom start and wandered around the apartment looking around. It was only small and she wasn’t examining meticulously just a generally getting an idea where things were. She refilled her glass and filled another one in case Dederick wanted one and headed back to the room arriving in the bedroom the same time dee left the bathroom. she went and sat on the edge of the bed, she watched him come in and smiled, she couldn't believe how lucky she had been this last year. all the chaos of her life had come together, how much things had improved from this time last year when she was in self imposed exile, before spending the rest the rest of the holiday in hospital. she put her arms around her, and kissed him lightly. "I think it mat be a little late to say Morning handsome, but I will say it anyway" she said. she wasn't trying to be particularly flirtatious, but that was how it had come out, and to be honest even she thought that it didn't suit her.

Dederick kissed her back, putting his arm around her waist. He stayed there for a moment till he had to let go and get dress. "Morning" he said not staring at her, she sounded weird when she called him handsome. Did not suit her saying it like that, he was so use to cherry or less flirtatious Briar. "I am hungry, I think rum makes me hungry extremely the next day every time I drink it" he slip on some boxers, the towel still wrap around his waist showed nothing to be exposed. Dederick would walk around here naked if he wanted too, he was just a little shy to Briar. He felt the need to respect a little, regardless if she was his girlfriend.

He put on some socks and slipped on some house slippers. "What do you want to do after I make breakfast for us?" it was passed noon a little late for the whole morning routine, though it's never to late for eggs. Dederick loved eggs with ham, it was his basic breakfast almost like every morning. "We could ride around, walk near down the pond for a bit, we could do whatever you like" he looked straight ahead, he took the towel down and headed for the kitchen. He was starving, so in between of making eggs, he drank a little apple cider. Drinking this early with his girlfriend around was not going to happen, he probably sneak a few cups or two. Something to hold him up until later on. Later on he could enjoy a big glass of cask and cream, Dederick hardly stayed sober for a day. He had to drink at least something, a cup of whatever to get by his day.

after a quick kiss briar moved away to let him get dressed. leaving the room heading to the kitchen to give him a little privacy. "I will make a start on food when you get dressed, what do you want?" she called through the door that was still open. she was sure she would be able to find the things in the kitchen, it wasn't big.
a ride sounds fun, you have your bike here?" she said. the last time she had been on the bake had been the brightstone weekend a few months back, the night they had gotten their tattoos, she was already considering getting a couple more. and the ride had been a thrill, a different kind of thrill to flying though she still loved the air, and sprinting the high speed on the ground was a different kind of thrill. she saw him head over and get a bottle. did he ever drink anything that wasn't fermented? she busied herself around the kitchen looking for food and opening cupboards, many of which had other things in them. together they managed to get a plate of food each. she ate hers quickly the slice of pizza she had had earlier had long since left her system and she hadn't eaten much the day before, well not much for her. "this is nice" she said looking down at the eggs and ham, not a mi she would usually take, usually she would have fruit and nuts with either porridge or toast, unless it was nearing a full moon when sausage and bacon were preferable, but it was nice none the less.
OOCOut of Character:
sorry if i god modded slightly, but i wanted it to be over before the holiday forums close and it looks like they close tomorrow (or monday my time), and sorry if it is a little lame, I am not in a RP mood, I will reply to madlyn in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back