An Afternoon Out

Luna looked down at Scorpius, who had his head in his hands. Her Jade eyes darkening with her apparent rage. He had tried to keep our relationship a secret! I wonder how many other girls he's interested in! What number girl am I?!?!?! these thoughts and others similar to them flashed through her head as her eyes burned holes in the side of Scorpius's head. She opened her mouth to tell him off but instead took a deep breath, silently counted to ten, stood up, and walked out of the garden before breaking out into a run as she headed for the castle to the only place he couldn't get to her at, the girls dormitory.

"Luna wait!!" he yelled after her. He began running after her thinking he'd just clean up their mess later before he thought it was best he leave her alone for a while. "Fan-freakin-tastic," he said to himself as soon as he stopped running. He groaned so loudly he was sure she heard him and he wanted to punch himself for being so stupid. She probably thinks she doesn't mean anything to me, Scorpius thought in horror as he picked up all the food and put it back in a basket. Once he was done he threw the basket so hard into the air he was sure it'd end up in the lake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back