Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
((Red rose, open after Jasmine))

Rose was delighted with her next recipient, as it was one of her best friends. No searching or asking around required, just a bit of fun. Rose had checked if Hayley wasn't in the great hall yet, then waited for the girl in the entrance hall, hiding behind the hourglasses that indicated each house's points. When she spotted Hayley approaching, Rose jumped out from behind the hourglass. "HA!" She said, brandishing a yellow rose. "Got you!"

Last edited:
It was bizarre to think that this would be their last year of Valentines roses, Hayley thought as she climbed the stairs to the entrance hall. The last time the gang would send these sweet silly notes to each other, the last time they’d navigate the chaos of people delivering. It had given her a melancholy pang to not be able to send one to Ainsley, but this time next year, she too would be free. Hayley was so lost in thought that she didn’t notice Rose at all until her friend yelled at her. “AAAAAA! Rose! Good job, you really f***ing startled me.” Giggling, Hayley hugged her.

Rose burst out laughing at Hayley's shock and her face. That was hilarious. "You should have seen your face! I should have asked Vader to stand nearby and take a photo!" She said between laughter. "Oh man, that was gold." She grinned, then hugged Hayley back."Hi! I have a rose for you." She said while hugging her. "If you let me go I can grab it."

Hayley giggled as Rose went on about the look on her face. That had been pretty funny, but a photo of it? Really? “I could probably do an artist’s rendition if you really want,” she joked. “Let you go? Now, why would I do that?” Hayley chuckled and let Rose go. Hugs were great, but she was eager for roses too.

Rose grinned at Hayley. "No you can't, you don't know what you just looked like." She pointed out to her friend. "Though it was something like this." She pulled an exaggerate shocked face, just to tease Hayley a bit more. Then she grabbed the rose she had for her friend and held it out to her. "It's red, I bet I know who it's from." She teased.

DEAR HAYLEY!!!!!

I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING COMPARES TO U AND ME THE REAL MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE FOREVER!
HARLEY XOXOXOXO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back