Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The night had come. It was supposed to be a special evening for both of them. She was not sure now. She had decided on the last minute to go down and join the festivities, in the hopes of seeing him. Alexis slowly made her to the Great Hall. Everything looked divine as always. Everybody was having fun. The Ravenclaw kept to the sides to avoid people, she just wanted to see if he was there. If not, she would say all was lost and she would retreat to her dormitories in defeat. Little did she know, the person she was looking for, the person she longed to be with that night, he was already there waiting for her, just behind her.

Last edited:
Before this week, Xavier had been fairly excited for the Yule Ball. He, as usual, was meant to go with Alexis, and he had never thought that he would be feeling this way now. He wasn't even sure whether he wanted to go anymore, or what was going to happen if he did. Of course, being the person he was, the Hufflepuff had felt bad for hitting his girlfriend's best friend, but only after he had done so. During that time it had seemed fitting since he had kissed Alexis, knowing she was taken. And had been for some time. Xavier had just felt angry, like he had never been before. Right now though, all he felt was guilt. He knew that in a way he had hurt Alexis too. He sighed, and decided at the last minute that he should go talk to her, it was the mature thing to do, right? The boy had dressed simply for the occasion, with jeans and a nice shirt. The boy's eyes automatically searched for his girlfriend and when he found her he took a sharp intake of breath. The sixth year approached her slowly. "You look good, as always," he greeted softly, sticking his hands in his pockets.​

Alexis sighed and was about to retrace her steps back to the tower when her favorite spoke up from behind her. She whirled around and was met by Xavier. Dressed in his jeans and a nice shirt, he still looked handsome as always. "Hey.", she softly greeted. Normally she would give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Or he would take her hand and give her a kiss. It was not the case this time. They were close but apart. At his compliment, the Ravenclaw blushed. "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself.", she returned.

The longer the boy stood there the more he realised he had made a mistake, but he had to do something about that...kiss. He just had to have. The sixth year simply could not let other people go around kissing his girlfriend. After a few minutes of the couple just standing there Xavier couldn’t resist and he pulled Alexis into his arms, hugging her tightly. "I am so sorry," he mumbled into her hair. "I love you and I should not have punched Joshua like that." He pulled back, ever so slightly. "I won’t do that again if he doesn’t do that a second time, I promise."

Alexis was already teary eyed as the seconds passed without any word or movement from either of them. She just stared at Xavier, afraid he would vanish the second she looked away. She was about to hug him when he pulled her into his arms. Instinctively, her arms went around his torso letting herself be engulfed in his embrace. She just stifled a sob,smiling as she listened to his boyfriend apologizing. She could not help but chuckle at the mention of not doing a second time for both actions. Pulling away slightly, she met his eyes. "I'm sorry too. For not pulling away the second it happened. And for going over to him instead to you." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I promise there won't be a second time. Or a third. And so on.", she said in a teasing voice.

Xavier was really relieved that him and Alexis seemed to be on the same page, and he wouldn’t want to fight with her for something nonsensical such as this. She was important to him, and special, and he didn’t want to let what happened get between them. They had managed after all to date for over two years without them fighting. "I also understand that he’s your best friend and that you’ve known him for longer than you’ve known me," he said, and then chuckled. "Good, because I really wanted to dance here with my favourite girl," he said with a wink before taking her hand and guiding her to the dance floor.​

When he mentioned Joshua being her best friend, such as why she rushed to the latter. Shaking her head, the Ravenclaw softly argued. "He is my best friend and you're my boyfriend. And for the record, I've known both of you the same time.", she teased, brushing his hair from his eyes. Alexis chuckled along with Xavier, a weight lifted from her chest the moment he smiled. He was her most favorite person, well after her family and to be dating him for over two years of her stay in Hogwarts was the highlight of her student life, amongst many others. The Ravenclaw blushed once again when the Puff declared she was his favorite girl before being led to the dance floor. "And I really want to dance with my favorite guy." she added to what he said. She placed her hands around his neck the moment a slow song played. Just like that, everything was perfect again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back