Always wanted to do this!

Rosaline felt someone pick her up as she slowly came back, she couldn't move or talk though, but she heard someone's voice, it was Chavdar's, she wasn't sure if she should be happy or upset about this, she wasn't sure if Asparuh was still there. She didn't want Chavdar to see her in this much pain, it wasn't right, it was actually quite embarassing. Rosaline let out a small stubborn moan, she didn't want to go to Saint Mungo's, she couldn't stand hospitals, she only hoped that Chavdar would realize this.

Arisa saw the girl that had helped her. She was all cut up and lieing on the ground bleeding.Then she saw the two men who had saved her come and pick her up. Arisa walked away into the country when she had found a rock to sit on she sat doen and cried. This was all her fault. What if that girl died? It would be her fault and she knew it.

Tom managed to keep up with the man that was running. There he saw 2 females. He saw the man talk to the older one, and heard the words St Mungos used. Tom then heard the words Ill curse my Dad. "You mean to say, that man was your Dad?" Tom asked shocked. "Yes, yes St Mungos, would be the best option. Know where to find it?" Tom asked, himself knowing the general directions for it.

Chavdar heard Rosaline moan, and smiled, "You are in worse shape than I was when he used that spell on me." Chavdar glanced up at the man and nodded, answering, "Yeah. His youngest son, Chavdar Zhefarovich. Shameful, isn't it?" Chavdar tried to pinpoint where the hospital was at. Chavdar shrugged, "I wish I knew..." Chavdar wished he was a healer, and could heal Rosaline. Chavdar realized where it was at, but regretted that he would have to take Rosaline there against her will. "I think I might know..." He smiled in relief.

((Should we take this to St. Mungo's?))

[no.. i think it'll be easiest to keep it here.. i can see when you've posted when im on my other accounts :p]

Rosaline found herself quite frustrated that Chavdar was going to take her against her will. But she knew that he was just trying to help her. Rosaline felt her eyes flutter open gently, and she looked up at Chavdar stubbornly and she whispered painfully, "You're too stubborn..." Rosaline trailed off and shifted herself carefully in his arms so she could be closer to him, she was ignoring the blinding pain now.

Chavdar took out his wand, and held her as close as he possibly could. He was going to try that healing spell. It wouldn't do much, but it would at least brighten her chances a lot. He cast the spell on her, and the wound healed most of the way. She might not be able to walk, nor would it take all the pain away, but it would do better than taking her all the way to the hospital anyhow. Chavdar stood up with Rosaline, and said to the man, "Thanks for your help. And I think I should take her somewhere to heal up. I don't want to take her to somewhere she doesn't want to go." Chavdar smiled, "She might end up killing me afterward."

A satisfied smile formed on her lips at Chavdar's words then she said, "Accio wand." Her wand zoomed towards her a bit shaky of course and she caught it still ignoring the pain then pointed her wand at her stomach and muttered a spell that she knew could subside the pain for a little bit. Rosaline knew that she would not feel the pain but it would still be bleeding a little, she didn't care though, the pain was the worse part, at least in the short term future it was. She closed her eyes sleepily, then flicked them open because she knew that she has a concussion and looked at Chavdar and whispered sarcastically, "So I met your father... Nice man."

Tom watched as the man healed where the lad had been injured."Its no problem" Tom said when the man thanked him. Tom chuckled when the lady made a sarcastic comment, and so thought it be best to be on his way. "Well I think its time for me to go now, unless you need to me to do anything?" Tom asked them both.

(Hey-Sarcasm is my thing ;) :p ))

Chavdar saw Rosaline cast her own spell and grinned. He shook his head at Rosaline's little comment. Chavdar remarked, "Yeah, he is a very pleasant man when he isn't trying to kill you." Chavdar guess that he had to take her to his house until she was well enough to go to her own home. Chavdar turned to the man and said in a serious tone, "If you ever see my father again, don't hesitate to call me. He is obviously very dangerous to those who are around him." With that Chavdar walked out of the alley, with Rosaline in his arms. He felt horrible after the whole event.

[I was nominated so hmph]

Rosaline gave Chavdar a halfhearted smile then watched as he spoke to the man, not looking towards the man at all, just looking up at Chavdar as they walked out she began feeling guilty that he was carrying her. "Do you need me to walk Chavdar?" Rosaline asked, after a moment of silence, in a gently voice but she hugged her body closer to his.

Chavdar glanced down at her, and he shook his head, "You are too injured, and mine has healed. So, you aren't walking at all. I won't allow it." Chavdar's tone had a gleam of seriousness and playfulness from it. Chavdar felt her hug her body closer to his own, and smiled to himself.

((This should be the end...right?))

END OF THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back