Always wanted to do this!

Tom was instantly caught off guard, and hit with the spell. "Whoah, hello, Yes you go and look for your daughter" Tom saidunder the confundus.

((Open to anyone who can counteract this :p ))

Asparuh had his eyes on the girl. Now that Tom was too confused to notice what his intentions were, Asparuh can now have some fun with the feeble girl. He had his wand to the side, and said in a mocking, friendly tone, "You don't have anywhere to run now..." Of course, he wouldn't kill, not unless she got him mad enough.

Rosaline was walking around Brightstone when she heard a few muffled voices, with nothing else to do she took her wand out and walked towards them. She couldn't help but have a bad feeling about all of this, was it a bad idea to keep going? Rosaline shrugged it off as she always did, it didn't matter, what was going to happen, would happen.

When she reached the small group of people, she was still hidden by the shadow of the building, she decided that she would not speak out until she felt it was nessasary. As she looked she couldn't help but notice that the older man looked familiar.

Arisa was cornerd. She started to prepare herself for pain that was sure to come. She could feel the tears bigging to fill up her eyes. She couldnt say anything she knew screaming wouldnt help only make him curse faster. So she just fell into the corner and sat there with her arms wrapped around her knees.

Asparuh was just about to curse the little girl, until he felt someone else's pressence. Asparuh rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath. Asparuh narrowed his eyes, which were now black from the lack of sun. He glanced at the girl behind, seeing that she sat with her arms around her knees, before gazing to the shadows. Asparuh ran his hand through his blonde hair, getting it out of his eyes. He folded his arms across his chest, agitated. He said to the child on the ground, "Shame that professor cannot save you, for he is too confused to figure out who he is at the moment." Asparuh said this, only to draw whoever was watching out.

Arisa suddenly felt a little angry and gained her voice back. "What did you do to him!" She said lifting her head up. "It wasnt his fault!"

Rosaline smirked, knowing that the man was trying to work her strings, little did he know that she detested little mudbloods, and the girl must have done something wrong to be in this position. She was just here to watch the show really, she didn't have anything better to do, perhaps after this she would go write Chavdar and see if he wanted to meet up. Wow I have been spending a lot of time with him lately, Rosaline discovered.

Asparuh approached the girl and bent down to be at her level. This would terrify her, or at least, it should. Asparuh answered, "He isn't harmed. I just put a spell on him to make him confused." Asparuh added, "And I wonder who's fault that is." Asparuh stood straight up and backed away a few steps. "You have messed with someone who used the spell sectumsempra on his own son. Now, tell me, should I leave you alone? Or confuse you like I did to him." Asparuh waited, smirking.

Rosaline's eyes widened at the man's words and she thought with disgust, So this is Chavdar's father. Rosaline gripped her wand her blue eyes blazing coldly and she took a step out of the darkness and she said, her voice of course dripping with coldness, "Hello Asparuh." Rosaline gave the girl a sideways glance and she said, "A little weak for a Death Eater such as yourself, don't you find?" A slight smirk appeared on her lips then she pointed her wand at the girl and ordered, "Girl leave."

"Thank-you" Arisa said to the lady as she ran away once again. This time she went to find the man who had helped her before to make sure he was O.K. she didnt want him to get hurt because of her.

Asparuh turned to face the woman, and stared at her. Asparuh did not smirk, smile, or frown. He tried to remember whether he had seen her before. "Now how would you know my name? And what I am?" Asparuh glanced at the child and said, "Consider this your lucky day. Someone else has caught my attention." Asparuh completely ignored the child. Asparuh wondered if this woman knew of the power he had, or of the things he had done.

Rosaline rolled her eyes as the child thanked her. She turned her wand towards Asparuh and she said, "I believe that is my business." She stared into the man's eyes coldly, her own blue eyes flaming wildly from loathing and anger, not only because he hurt Chav but because he was a Death Eater, part of the group that had killed her husband. "You're supposed to be dead right? It isn't the smartest idea to be walking out in Brightstone," Rosaline said with disgust.

Asparuh narrowed his eyes, and repeated what had caused her to come out in the first place. Someone who used the spell sectumsempra on his own son. Asparuh pointed his wand at the woman, "You know Chavdar. It is a shame that spell didn't finish him off." Asparuh smirked, knowing it had to be Chavdar telling her all these stories. "Well, I'm not in Bulgaria either. Nor do I appear my age. Let the Ministry come after me again." Asparuh wondered if he should kill this witch right here and now, or wait until later.

Rosaline let out a small warning growl when Asparuh said that it was a shame that Chavdar hadn't died. "So you always shoot spells at flithy mudbloods and your children?" Rosaline asked not caring to have an answer, this was just more incriminating information she was getting from the man himself, she wondered though if she should kill him if it lead to that.

Asparuh found himself enjoying this. Did she care for him? This intrigued him. Asparuh laughed coldly, "No, I do not discriminate." Asparuh's eyes revealed evil beyond meaures. "I only kill or harm those who get in my way. It doesn't matter who they are." Asparuh narrowed his eyes. He wondered if this woman was a victim to that of a Death Eater. "You must either care for my son a lot to be acting this way. Or did I, or my group, do something else to you." It was more of a statement than question.

Rosaline found herself smiling slightly at what Asparuh said at first about not discriminating, it amused her. Rosaline rolled her eyes at the look he gave her and his words, she knew that he wasn't asking so she did not reply, it wasn't his business that it was both of them.

Asparuh did not know whether to curse this witch, kill her, or what. Asparuh narrowed his eyes, and moved the hair that fell into his face. It was foolish to still stand in his way, and as each second passed, he grew more and more angry. Asparuh finally shot out two dark spells, back to back. (One is Crucio and the other was Sectumsempra)

Double post. :doh:

Rosaline watched the man in silence back was surprised when he shot two spells at her. Rosaline dropped her wand and let out a wail in pain, then the second one slashed up her chest, she felt the hot sticky blood seep through her shirt but the pain from the cruciotious curse was so much that she didn't feel Sectumsempra. Tears from pain filled her eyes but she gave Asparuh a pain filled glare as she fought the pain.

Chavdar had been walking along the sidewalk, when he spotted a man, who looked too confused to be doing much. Chavdar then saw that he was under a spell, the confusing charm. Chavdar flicked out his wand and countered it. He asked, "Who did this?" Before he got an answer, he heard a girl scream. The same one from his nightmares. Rosaline's. He muttered, "Oh god..." He ran off toward the sound of the scream, and turned down the alley from which it came from.

Arisa ran into the street and saw a man counteract the spell on the man who saved her. She sighed with releife. Then she heard a horriable scream. She felt horriable.... How many people were going to get hurt because she was stupid enough to hug a death eater.

Tom was back to normal when the man used the counter curse on him. "Thanks, his name was erm Asparuh Zhefarovich" Tom said without blinking. Just then he heard a scream, and the man ran towards it, Tom decided it would be best to follow, to make sure nothing serious had happened.

The pain was too much to fight, Rosaline collapsed on the ground, and she murmured just before being drifting into a heavy comatose, "Chav.." Her body lay awkwardly, almost tempting Aspharuh to finish her off.

Asparuh watched the woman collapse on the ground. Asparuh smirked, knowing he would enjoy this. He then heard people running, and glanced up, before saying the killing curse. Asparuh figured out that the man, Tom, was coming, and whoever lifted the charm upon him. Asparuh glanced down, lifted the Cruciatus curse. Asparuh knew who was coming, smirked, and apparated away before he was seen. Asparuh was not in the mood to take on more than one person at a time.

Chavdar processed the name as he scream into an alley. Asparuh...Zhefarovich. Chavdar saw Rosaline on the ground, bleeding. She was the victim. "Rosaline!" Chavdar rushed to her side, and lifted her into his arms. Chavdar turned to the man, "You say Asparuh did this... I'll kill him. The very next time I see him, I'll kill him." Chavdar muttered, despite the man was near and could probably hear, "Curse my dad..." Chavdar sighed, and shook his head, "We better get her to Saint Mungo's." Chavdar had no idea where the hopsital was at, and time was precious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back