Always wanted to do this!

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was wondering Brightstone Village and was very bored. Just then she saw a man walking down the street. "Hmmm this could be interesting" Arisa mumbled to herself with a smirk.

Asparuh swiftly walked down Brightstone village. It had been a while since he was out in the open. His black robes glided around him, and his hair blew in the wind. His appearance looked almost civil, except his eyes were almost black with disgust. How could that filthy blood have the Zhefarovich gift of parseltongue? Asparuh narrowed his eyes, and continued to walk. No one would recognize him, unless they originated from Bulgaria at least twenties years back.

He was, after all, "dead" to those who knew of his ways. Asparuh paid no attention to the children about. He had other things on his mind.

Arisa walked up to the man and said... "Hi Im Arisa Havishmen Im 11 years old im a Hufflepuff 1st year i enjoy dyeing hair and singing. My fave color is purple and I've always wanted to do this!" That when Arisa grabbed the man around the waist and hugged him.

Asparuh snapped himself out of his thoughts, once he saw a little girl in front of him. Asparuh pushed her away, but not with enough force to knock her down. Asparuh's voice sounded cold, and almost in a hiss once he said, "What do you think you are doing? Hugging random men can get you in a lot of trouble, girl." Asparuh was already in a bad mood, and having physical contact made it worse. Was this girl foolish? Processing the age, he assumed so.

"Well i was really bored and you seemed like a good hugger" Arisa said with a grin. Arisa just noticed how the man was dressed. All black. "You sure dress interestin." Arisa said looking the man up and down.

Asparuh raised his eyebrow, and inquired with an annoyance in his tone, "What makes you think that I even hug children?" Asparuh thought harshly, This girl is stupid. It has to be it. Asparuh flicked out his wand, and folded his arms across his chest. His Dark Mark was completely hidden from view. Asparuh rolled his eyes, "It is what wizards wear. Naturally." Asparuh glared at her, befuddled on what to do to her. Would crucio be a wise choice? No, it would have to be nonverbal. And crucio would have its full effect when it is spoken aloud. The choices of curses and charms ran through his head.

"Well i perfure muggle clothes there more colorfull!" Arisa said she was enjoying this conversation. Although the man did look mad now..... and he had his wand out uh oh *gulp*

Asparuh tapped his wand on his arm. "Muggles clothing... I honestly don't care what you prefer." Asparuh grew curious to whether this girl was a mudblood. If so, he would have to dispose of her, before she spread her filthy blood. However, Asparuh did not get the mudblood vibe from her. Asparuh smirked, once he say that she was getting nervous.

"Um well" Arisa stuterd she was getting really scared now. She couldnt think of anything smart to say and her legs wernt working.

Tom had been watching this from his shop window. At first it seemed normal, a girl hugging a man, maybe she might be hugging her Dad, but then their body postures after it seemed odd, especially when he tapped his wand with his arm. Tom stormed out the shop, and went over, thinking what he would say. "Um hello there, sorry to interrpupt, is everything alright here?" Tom asked hesitantly.

When another man walked out of a nearby store. Oh no maybe hes gunna help this man curse me. Arisa thought to her self. Then the man asked a question and Arisa`s mouth worked again. `Oh no i was just leaving.` Arisa said She ran down the street and never looked back that is untill she reached the end of the street turned into a back ally.

Asparuh watched the girl run, and smirked. He turned to the man who had interrupted, "And who are you?" Asparuh's eyes glared into the man's. He had let her get away, which was probably the best. He was much harsher and crueler than Kalif. Asparuh did not put his wand away. He was thinking about following the girl into the back alley, but with this man here, he wondered if the man would try to stop him.

"My name is Tom Fletcher, yourself?" Tom said curtly. He's very rude this manTom said to himself. "Now would you kindly put you wand away, I doubt there is need for it here" Tom said to the man.

Asparuh honestly did not care to keep his identity secret. He doubted this man had been to Bulgaria to see his name in the obituaries eleven years ago, "Asparuh Zhefarovich." Asparuh rolled his eyes, and put it away. He could do a few spells without it anyhow. Asparuh stared down the street, remembering where the girl went. "I see no need for you to be here anymore, unless you have something else to say to me."

"Well I wondered what was going on between yourself and that young girl. Of course if you are family then please forgive me, otherwise would you care to shed some light on it, and explain why you drew your wand?" Tom asked staring the man in the eyes.

Asparuh sighed, and shook his head, "We are not related. To be honest, I do not appreciate physical contact, and that girl did that very thing." Asparuh did not blink. "Does that clarify? That girl needs to learn to not randomly touch people. It could get her in a world of trouble, if she hugged the wrong person." Asparuh seemed a bit more civil.

"Yes I understand, but really was there such a need to draw your wand?" Tom asked the man, he scratched his chin, and put his other hand in his trouser pocket. Well at least he is a bit more politer Tom told himself.

"A natural response of mine." Asparuh replied coolly. He, of course, was a perfect example of the wrong person. More than the wrong person, actually. A Death Eater, more or less. Asparuh folded his arms back across his chest, assuming his cold posture. "She goes to that school, you would think she knew better." Asparuh still had full intention of pursuing her.

"Yes well, sometimes they do wrong things. If needs be, I will contact her Head of House, as I work there aswell?" Tom asked, seeing if the man wanted to take the matter further.

Asparuh shook his head, "Maybe you should talk to her. Or even, make her talk to my son. He works there also. He would know more of the matter of why it is wrong to do such a thing." Asparuh still had his eye on the path. Asparuh hated to never finish something that someone started.

Arisa couldnt hear what they were saying but she could tell the man who tryed to curse her kept looking in her direction. *gulp*

"Yes well then if thats all, then I shall leave you be, sorry for the intrusion" Tom said, to the man, looking behind him to see if he could see the girl.

Arisa went further into the ally hoping the man would just leave her alone..... though she knew that wasnt going to happen

Asparuh pulled out his wand again, and smirked, "Thank you, Fletcher." He pointed his wand at him and casted, Confundo! almost nonverbally. Whether it hit him or not, he knew Tom wouldn't hear what he said. Asparuh put his wand to the side, and smirked, "If you will excuse me, I have matters to attend to." Asparuh apparated off to the alley, where that girl ran off to. Asparuh smirked, thoroughly enjoying this.

Arisa stoped when she reached a wall. It was to tall to climb over and she didnt know how to apparate. Just then she heard a very loud CRACK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back