OOC First Name
Marijke
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
While Ivelisse had always found the Hogwarts dances to be enjoyable she had to admit it was starting to feel a little annoying that she was always attending them alone. In her earlier years she hadn't particularly minded and even though she had accepted the fact that she didn't have a whole group of friends around her still it felt dumb to keep coming to these parties on her own. There came a point at which standing around and looking for any familiar, and bearable, face in the crowd started to become a bad look and she felt as if this was it. But she couldn't just leave either. That would be pitiful. So, Ive kept her head eye and walked into the hall as if nothing was bothering her. At least she knew she looked good. To keep herself from standing on her own right away she headed for the tables to the side, getting herself a drink so she had some time to glance around.

Parker wasn't sure what he was really doing here. He had no luck with any romance he had, Val... One kiss and then they never talked again. Charlie, well, Parker wasn't ready for that. And now even more, he felt odd about Val and Charlie but he didn't say anything. And now he was here, not knowing what to do or what he was supposed to do, so he just took some punch and when he was about to leave more to the side he almost bumped into Ivelisse, managing to stop right in front of her. "Oh, uh... Hi-I mean, hey," he awkwardly stuttered. "Oh, you look breathtaking," he gave her a smile unsure what else to do. "I'm sorry for almost ugh- y'know, bumping into you."

Ivelisse apparently had more built up frustration than she would like to admit as she was about to go off when someone was about to bump into her. When the person in question managed to stop themselves right on time she bit her tongue though, taking a sip of her drink instead. "Hi." She replied coolly, looking Parker up and down while he complimented her. At least that meant his eyes were in the right place. "Thanks." She added before gesturing towards his own outfit. "You look.. as if you did not know you were going to a dance. No offence."

Parker awkwardly chuckled at her attempt to return the compliment. "At least it was honest. I wasn't really planning on staying here for long, I was more like passing by. I wanted a drink," he admitted. He wasn't really the type to go the dances altogether. He had been to like three dances together in all the years. "So, are you here with anyone or?" Parker wasn't sure whether it was a good idea but he really tried to have at least a little chat with Ivelisse. They were classmates after all.

Ivelisse shrugged when Parker didn't seem to mind her honesty. If he did, he shouldn't have come to the dance dressed like that in the first place. Surely, there were plenty of other people who were going to judge. But perhaps he didn't care. "Bold move heading in like that." She replied when he mentioned he wasn't actually attending the dance, just getting by to grab a drink. Ive thought about her words for a second at Parker's question before giving a small shake of her head. "No. I'm here alone." She replied with a certain air of confidence, holding her head up high. There was no reason for anyone to know she was bothered by that.

Parker chuckled a bit at her answer. "Well, drinks here are nice and totally worth a little bold move," he pointed at his glass, of course, he also just kinda wanted to see how the hall was decorated. He usually enjoyed the part. "Oh, then wouldn't you mind my company a bit or am I too casual?" He tried to make the offer a bit more as a joke, hoping that she won't shoo him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back