Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Has something bad happened to you today? Something annyoing? Something frustrating. Well it's time to look at the Bright Side of Life! So post what bad thing happened to you today, and I want you to find something good that come from it.

Credit: Based of the song: The Song

Today I woke up. :( (Sad, because I'm still tired)
But I suppose this is good, because now I'll go to school on time and I get to present most of the day about Haiti/when I went there/why people should care about the earthquake. :r

One of my best friends just passed away and there not going to have a service for him. :cry:

But on Monday me and a bunch of friends that where also friends with are going to the paintball range and shoot the crap outta each other in memory of him. :D I know that he would want us to this, because when we used to go paint balling together he would come outta nowhere and peg us and than vanish.

There was no air con in the marquee
I can now not be kicked out of my country because I am a citizen.

Today I had my drama exam

I suppose it got me out of my biology and maths lessons :D

today was the first day of school
I got to see people again

english had to count towards my TER
i have a challenge ahead of me ((this is the best think i can think of to go with this))

I had the biggest argument with a person who used to be my best friends, apparently we're not going to be friends at all anymore, as the argument has escalated to out of control so now we don't talk anymore at all.

And the good part to that is? :blink:
I am so sore and tired today after my formal last night and I had to come into Uni today to stand on my feet for 3 hours cooking - The plus side: We got to eat the food we made and it was amazing :woot:

I'm sick, and that means I'm on house arrest, which gets a little boring,

The Plus side, my friends have been telling people I have swine flu, so I get to go back to school, and pretend that I do. And mess around with all the students and staff.

whoops... forgot about that bit... We're not arguing as much anymore, so that's probably the bright side.

A bully did another thing that was mean in school.

She apologized (although she had to do it) and now her parents know what's going on. And her mother isn't one of those moms who is all like, "My little angel would never do that!" Not at all. It isn't my problem. It's what you deserve when you're mean.

My friend and I who were arguing we made up again after another argument... :D

Today I have to clean our bathroom that me and my siblings use, it sucks ...

But on the brighter side, I'm going to Walmart later and shop ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back