Alone

Justice nodded to her, lowering his head slightly. " I always will understand as long as it involves the ministry crumbling to the ground and if it has me standing on top of it, then it is my life's ambition." His black eyes looking Leah over as he spoke.

"Yes, and mine." Although she meant her standing on top of it. Leah however said nothing, not wanting this conversation to result in a lethal duel.

" You know you are the first student I have ever met that was somewhat like myself, in a way." Justice said as he twiddled with his wand, making it spiral on the tip of his finger. Winking at Leah, he apparated over to next to where she was sitting, planting a quick little peck on her cheek, before returning to his seat on the other side, the same way he got to where he kissed her at.

"Oh, really?" Leah smiled when he kissed her on the cheek. She suddenly she realized where they were. She was alone with a strange good looking man, in an area where no one else would wander. She stood up and went to sit by him.

Justice smiled when she came over towards him, it was great he didn't have to apparate back and forth anymore. She sat down next to him and his black eyes looked into her beautiful eyes. " You know your a real beauty." He said with a smile on his face as he said so.

Leah knew that it was possible that Justice was hitting on her. Atleast a little. "And you, Justice Kaos are a very handsome man." She leaned forward.

Justice looking into her eyes with his black eyes, slowly began to lean forwards towards her face, until there foreheads where resting on one another. He was going to let her kiss him before he kissed her seeing as she mightn't want him to kiss her. " You have the most gorgeous eyes."

Leah decided to take the bait, so she kissed him. She grasped the back of his neck, and pulled him closer.

She pulled Justice closer into the kiss, and Justice felt as though he was jumping on the inside. She was a good kisser, but He wouldn't really know seeing as this was his first kiss and it was the best feeling he had ever had.

Leah inwardly smiled as he did not pull away. He was actually quite good, and she wondered if he had kissed anyone before her. She pulled away, and looked at him almost expectantly. "Well..."

Justice felt a little disappointed that she had pulled away, he had wanted it to have lasted longer then that, but it was good for his first kiss. Smiling at her softly which was a rarity for Justice to smile, he replied. " Well, what?"

A pink tinge appeared on both of Leah's cheeks. She was beginning to get irritated, but she pushed it away. "I hope I wasn't moving in to fast." She murmured, feeling a little worried.

" Well you didn't just so you know, I thought maybe I had." justice said with a smile on his face as he looked into her eyes. As he done so he leaned in and gave another kiss on the lips, he was enjoying this very much, and didn't want it to end.

"Be careful..." Leah warned Justice gently. "I'm not an innocent little girl." She kissed him deeply, rubbing her hands from his neck down to his back.

Pausing for a moment, and he looked into her eyes. " .. and you think I am a Innocent guy." He said before kissing her again and picking her up off the log they where sitting on, with ease and began to carry her over towards the tent.

They reached the tent and Leah got out of Justice's arms before turning to him. The tent was magical, naturally. It was small, a tiny kitchen in the left corner a couch pushed up against a wall, and a queen sized bed in the middle of it all. Leah had gotten it cheap, and now she saw why.
"Will this do?" She asked Justice, before capturing his mouth with her own.

Justice couldn't speak because of her hand being in the way, instead he just nodded and waited for her to enter before he done the same. She looked so beautiful, her standing there looking at him with her beautiful eyes and he beautiful everything. Taking her hand he began to lead her into the tent.

They were in the tent. Leah stood there after she pulled apart from Justice, and wondered what they should do. "Did you want anything to drink?" She asked him. "Or something else?" She was definitely hinting at something, she knew. Justice looked so handsome standing inside of her tent, she wanted to ravish him on the spot.

((Very lame. So sorry))

" I don't feel like anything to drink, but I would love to have you." He said as he advanced towards her and picked her up off the ground by her waist and held her against the wall and let his lips press against hers before pulling his face away from hers.

Leah felt the wall with her back, and slipped a hand under his shirt, pulling it up to his shoulder blades. Her lips met his, and she playfully nibbled the bottom one. "Wanna play?" She asked smirking in a playfully flirtatious way. She could not believe that she was even in this position, but it felt so right. It had been a long time since she had been with a man, and Justice was one that she could not top with anyone else.

It was not completely nightfall, yet the night had just begun. Leah wondered what else would happen tonight, and she could foresee many pleasant memories when she thought back on her camping trip. Leah pulled Justice closer, and kissed up his neck until she reached his jawline. "So handsome."

((Wanna skip the details?))

(( Yeah we have to, I think they would like the details :p )

Taking her off the wall she wrapped her legs around his back until he placed her onto the bed. Lifting his head off he took off of his shirt and looked down at her. " I was born to play." He said smiling at her his black eyes focused on her face.

Skip till after the fact aye :p

Leah woke to the sound of birds chirping. She yawned, her eyes still closed, attempting to block out the sunlight that seeped through the tents walls. Deciding that she was fighting a losing battle she opened them, blinking several times. It seemed that Justice was still asleep, and she was partly glad for now she would have time to think. I shouldn't think.... It's bad for me, I believe.

Leah groaned a little, realizing what she had done. Her mind wandered, asking many questions. Was that just a one night stand? Is he going to leave as soon as he gets up? Does he regret it? It was times like these that she really wished she did not possess the mind of a woman. Leah yawned again, and turned over on her back to stare at the ceiling. She pondered if she should wake Justice up, but she still needed some time to think on this.

Justice began to stir as he felt the weight on the other side of the bed move, rolling over to face Leah he smiled at her. " Morning beautiful." He said hiss black eyes looking her over as he done so, it was his first time he had ever woken up next to a women before, let alone slept in the same bed as one. Sliding his arm over her soft skin he gave her a peck on the cheek. " Have a good sleep?"

Leah smiled as Justice awakened beside her. Although her feelings on last night were confused, it was nice to have company again. She pulled the blanket up around her chest and rolled over facing him. "Morning." She said, happily. "I actually slept very well. The night went by so fast. How was your sleep?"

" It was great." He said, he didn't really want this night to end, and he sure as hell hoped it wouldn't. More then likely when he leaves this tent, so will the memory of what had happened that night. It is some thing he would like to cherish and hold on to, but to Leah it would probably mean nothing. It felt as though it meant some thing to him though, but he didn't know if it would amount to anything. She was now facing him nose's almost touching, he leaned in and kissed her once more, hoping that she wouldn't push him away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back