Alone

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
Leah apparated in the middle of Tongass National Forest located in Alaska. She had happened across a travel guide in the Hogwarts Library and had been intrigued by the mass growth of trees. She had thought about it and decided to take a trip there, and camp out for a few night. She held in her hand a tent which was magical of course, and a cooler full of food and beverages.
Leah began to set up with her wand, and a few minutes later her camp was complete. She was not worried about park rangers, seeing as she was to far in the forest for anyone to really care. Although wild animals might be a problem, she had a wand to defend herself.

Justice had been walking through the forest, he had heard that there was a person who used to bully him back when he was at Hogwarts out here, he was shocked when he made it to a camp. He could see a tent, but no one around. As he ventured nearer he could see someone, she looked like a young girl, the truth she looked like a older version of Natalie Winters. He walked closer going to find out if it really was her sister Leah. " Hello, Are you Leah Winters?" He asked feeling rude for asking it straight up, but that was just his nature

Leah heard the sounds of feet crushing leaves and cursed herself for not bewitching the camp to protect herself from muggles and other people. She pulled out her wand, not wanting to shoot through the trees and get swooped down on by Ministry Officials for hurting a stupid muggle.
A man came out from the bushes and asked her if her name was Leah. She looked at him curiously, still not putting down her wand. It would be foolish to do so, especially because this man looked a little...dark.
"Yes, that is me. How do you know my name?"

" I met your sister a while back in Brightstone, you look awfully like her." He said with asmile. He wasn't going to use his mean and vicious demeanor on her seeing as he respected Natalie as a friend and he didn't want her to get angry at him for doing that. " I'm Justice Ene Kaos, It's a pleasure to meet you." He said extending his hand and lowering his hood so that she could see who he is and his large scar that was on his face. He hated people seeing it, but it was quite inhibiting to have someone talking to you when you can't see there face because of there hood.

Justice removed his hood, and Leah smiled a closed mouthed smile. "Very nice to meet you, Justice Ene Kaos." She said, taking his hand. "Yes, Natalie has quite the penchant for making friends..." She stopped, and rolled her eyes. Not that she was jealous, she just thought that Natalie made friends a little too easy.

" Are you coming out on a camping trip or something?" He asked looking around the camp ground, he was shocked she was way more attractive then he had thought when Natalie had explained her. " Looks nice and Cozy, but you would need to have a spot to have a fire, it is winter just so you know." Justice said with a smile pointing his wand to the center of the camp and a few stoned popped up making a circle, of which had a large pile of sticks and wood there, for a good little fire.

whats it with my characters named Justice and your main characters

As soon as he mentioned it was winter, Leah suddenly got cold. She had completely forgot about it being winter in the Americas. She wondered why she hadn't felt it before, and realized that she had only been here for about ten minutes, and she had been pumped up on adrenilene and had been moving around and preparing stuff. "Oh drat. I forgot." She kicked at a pine cone. It bounced off a tree and landed beside Justice. "Anyway, yes I was going to camp. It probably wasn't the best idea to camp during winter though."

She shivered a little, and went to dig through her pile of clothes to find a blanket or jacket.

((Do you mean the habit of being friends? Or something else? ^_^ )

well on the other site Justice Liked Malynne :p and now this justice will end up liking this Leah

" Well I would still camp out, you have gone to all this work, it is still ok to camp, all you need is a heating charm." Justice said remembering the day he learned that spell and how he wished it could warm up the heart of the girl he thought he loved. He walked over towards the ten, in which Leah was rummaging through, he wasn't going to watch her as he though she might have been getting dressed. With a flick of his wand, he cast the charm warming up the whole camp. He just hoped no muggles would come along and feel the difference.

((Oh yeah... I'ma pm you.))

He had a point. Leah wasn't looking forward to turning back now after going through some work to make it look good. As soon as she felt the heating charm she dropped the jacket she was about to put on into her bag. "Thanks." She said with a smile. Leah looked him up and down, noticing the obvious attractiveness. She felt stupid for asking, but she didn't want to be alone. "Did you want to camp with me?"

Justice was surprised when she asked him if he wanted to camp with her, no one had ever asked him something like that and it made him want to jump around on the spot, but he restrained himself. Just a simple. " Yeah that would be great, thank you." Came out instead of him babbling on about how happy he was to be camping with someone as beautiful as Leah. The smile on his face evident that he was happy to be out here with her.

Although Leah had taken this trip to get away from the busy streets of New Zealand and all of its annoying inhabitants, she just felt like she wanted to be with Justice. He seemed like an interesting man, and a little dark. It was now more than ever that she needed to align herself with darker forces, and Justice was one to start with. Not that that was the only reason she invited him, no, she really did want to get to know him. "I ate before I apparated. But, if you are hungry I have food."

" No, I'm alright, I don't eat much." Justice said as he sat down near the camp fire, which was out. Ironically the closer they get to the fire the warmer it gets, but seeing as there was no fire it was really silly. " So where do you come from?" He asked wondering whether she was a local to this area or if she was from New Zealand, he had forgotten where Natalie said they came from, but hearing it from Leah he would never forget.

Leah could understand that. She usually refrained from eating much, as well as Justice. She knew she wouldn't have to worry about her figure to much, because her mother was still very fit. "I am from England." She answered. "So is Natalie, just in case you were going to ask." She paused. "Where are you from?"

" England lovely place, I was just there before I apparated over the clearing there." Justice said pointing over to where he landed. He smiled when she asked him where he was from, not many people did ask him, they usually just didn't even bother." I'm from the inner city of Australia, A city called Sydney, great place. To many Muggles though."

"Not really." Leah disagreed. She did not have a good experience in England. Her and her mother and sister were very poor, and barely had anything to live on. It wouldn't had been so bad if Leah was old enough to work, but she had been ten. "Sydney?" She had heard of the place. "Muggle central."

" Yes pretty much, Muggles running around everywhere. Unaware of what is going on around them." Justice said feeling kind of angry even talking about Muggles. He was treated badly by them and he was treated badly by wizards, only now he was beginning to gain some respect, but only because he was evil and loved to kill. " So you go to Hogwarts do you?"

"Disgusting." Leah muttered. Suddenly realizing what she just said, she bit her lip. Justice seemed a bit bitter about them, but she wasn't sure what his exact stand on them was. "I do go to Hogwarts." She answered. "What do you do, Justice?"

" Nothing at the moment, I have been looking for a job, but so far I have been unsuccessful, they told me I should try again soon though." Justice said not really wanting to tell her what he wanted to be, not many people liked what he had in line for work." what is your position on death eaters?"

"I might apply for a ministry position." Leah told him. She figured it would be very useful for when she became a deatheater. Being in a place of power would benefit her greatly. His question came a surprise. She was unsure how to answer, so she played it safe. "You gotta do what you gotta do."

" Ministry, how could you. The ministry is filled with lies and deceit." Justice said feeling kind of angry someone wanted to join the ministry, ever since he was a boy he had wanted to destroy the ministry, which wouldn't be to hard. " Are you seriously considering joining the ministry?"

"I have my reasons." Leah snapped, feeling annoyed. He knew nothing about her plans. But she supposed that perhaps it was a good thing that he didn't. "If you are on the same wave length as me, then you may know why."

" ... And what wave length would that be?" He asked hoping it had something to do with bringing down the ministry from the inside out. Just the thought of it made him want to jump around like a little kid again. " I tell you this now, One day the ministry will fall, and then the world will be back to peace, it will be great."

Leah took his words to mean he was apart of the dark forces. "You just hit the nail on the head." Leah said proudly. "I want to join the ministry, and death eaters and tear it apart."

" I've wanted to join the Death Eaters for sometime now, but they keep knocking me back for the time being seeing as they have already got to much attention to themselves at the time." Justice said as he looked at her. Leah was really an amazing girl, she had pretty much all his personality traits and she was beautiful. " If you get into the Ministry I will help you tear them down."

"Yes, we would make an unstoppable team." Leah smirked, evil showing in every facial feature. She had plans. Grand and wonderously evil plans that would make her mother be ashamed of her. But, Leah did not care. This was her goal, and she would stick by it. She looked at Justice, and began to see him differently. "Thank you for understanding."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back