Alone

Leah kissed him back, chuckling a little. "What are you doing, Justice?" She asked teasingly, pulling him closer.

Looking into her eyes and lowering his voice a little bit. " Im laying in bed, kissing the most beautiful girl I have ever met. What are you doing?" He asked before he kissed her again, he couldn't help himself.

"Kissing you back." Leah replied. She caressed the back of his neck, moaning a little as he continued kissing her. She had not had a great time like this in a while. Especially because Justice treated her so tenderly. Most of her past flames had not been so caring towards her, and this meant alot to her.

Justice was hardly ever this caring to any one, but something about Leah made him this way he couldn't help himself, it was like he had changed into this person for her, maybe it was while she was around or maybe it was for good, but he couldn't tell. Leaning in more he began to kiss her neck, softly then moved back up to her lips and kissed her again. Taking his head back slightly he began to think as he looked into her eyes. " Leah., is this just a thing that will end once I leave this tent, or is it more then that?"

Justice's question caught Leah off guard entirely. She stared into his black eyes, completely unsure on how to answer. She liked Justice, but was she truly ready for a relationship? It was probably better to hurt him now rather than later. "Justice.." She began, kissing him one more time. "I want to have fun. You do mean something to me, but I don't think I can have a relationship right now." There was so much stuff she had to do before she could settle down with anyone. "I want to be friends, and have lunch and all of that..." Leah felt a little bad, but this is what she had to do. "But as for having a boyfriend... I just don't think I can right now."

Justice looked down a little bit as she spoke, he felt as though his stomach plummeted to the ground underneath him. He faked a smile and looked up at her and gave her a kiss. " Yeah I suppose friends is better then nothing." He said a little shattered, he was good at hiding his emotions, but he knew she would be able to read him like a book, by the way he first expressed himself. He wanted to be with her, but that couldn't happen unless she was ready.

Leah gave Justice a small smile and stood up. She did not feel embarrassed about her nudity, however she did grab her clothes and start to dress before Justice. "Thanks for last night. It's been a while since I've had that good of a night." She slipped her arms through a long sleeved shirt and turned to face Justice. "I should probably get going soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back