Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh wouldn't miss the last ever hogwarts celebration she'd have, and there was no way she was counting graduation as one. She just wanted to leave when it came to it, and she would do that the moment she could once the graduation had happened. She was quite pleased to note that in all of her years at hogwarts she had never once gone to these things with anyone - perhaps other than a friends - and she was glad. Liusaidh knew she'd get a good pureblood husband once she left school and it would all be good. She didn't need anything else. The slytherin walked into the great hall, spotting all the different couples. She was proud for never having dated below her status, but Liusaidh could admit that perhaps it might've been occasionally nice. but she didn't need that, she just went to the drinks table, looking for something good to drink and longing for when she'd be out of school and could finally drink properly.

Nik was there only because it was his last chance to go to the dances before graduating. And while he knew that he had no date nor idea what to do there, he still came. He wore on his suit, yet, more messy than usually simply because he actually more threw it on, it was all ironed and like that, it was just he was busy studying and then he realized it was probably time to go. And here he was. He blatantly took some drink and before he knew was he was doing, he came over to one of his classmates. "You do look amazing, but I'm sure that you knew that already, didn't you?" He just smiled at Liusaidh and took a sip of his drink. Having a little conversation with her before graduating wasn't going to be a total disaster, right?

Liusaidh wasn't too surprised that someone complimented her on her outfit. She glanced at the boy who'd complimented her. Niklaus or something. She didn't really know him all that well, he wasn't in her house and he wasn't a pureblood. He was a cute even if not pureblood. "Of course I knew that," She replied with a little smile. She didn't return the compliment. "Looking for some girl to dance with?"

Niklaus smiled amusedly, he actually enjoyed when girls knew their worth, he found it extremely attractive, and with Liusaidh he wasn't shocked to see that she was confident. "Only if it comes down to it and if they really can dance. I would really love to have my feets nice and in the best scenario, not stepped on." He made a light joke. "And you? What are your plans for the night?"

Liusaidh laughed lightly at his words. "And how will you know if the girl you've picked is good at dancing? Are you only picking girls who are dancing?" she asked. She didn't think that was a worthy way of deciding it, surely he'd want to know who was the best to get him moved up in status, was that not what people cared about. "My plans are to be here, watching the crowd and complaining about the lack of pureblood boys or girls for me to dance with,"

Niklaus chuckled at her questions. "Well, those are valid points. I will probably just ask," he just laughed a bit. Most of the girls he had danced with hadn't been totally terrible but maybe he was just lucky. "Well, that's a nice plan. I'm a third generation mixed-blood wizard if that works for you, at least enough to let me make you a company for the evening," he more jokingly offered. He did want to keep the conversation going tho, so far it seemed to be quite nice.

Liusaidh laughed at him lightly, thinking it quite valid for him to just ask, though how would that work easily in a place as loud as this. Or if people would bother with answering the question. But she gave a little laugh at his forwardness. "It'll get you one dance, and I'm a terrible dancer," she replied with a little smirk. She wanted to just see if she could push it.

Nick laughed at her answer. "Well, I got myself somewhere. Can't step back now, right? This way, feel free to destroy my shoes," He made a joke again and then held out an arm for her to grab. "May I?" Nik did feel nice that he could talk to her easily, lately it had been quite a huge problem to talk with anyone and this felt relieving and fun.

Liusaidh laughed at him but thought it was pretty bold of him, to say all of that, and still want to dance with her. She thought about it, this would be one dance, and a third generation mixed blood, she was sure that if they did date the kids could be pureblood. Not that she wanted that, but at least it would make this a little better. A little more fun. She took his arm and motioned, "Well, lead on," she said, letting him take control of all of this.

Niklaus indeed felt proud that he so far had found a common language with Liusaidh, and it did feel nice. He had always thought that it would be overwhelming, yet, it was nice. "Ravishing," Nik smiled at her, trying to look only his best and then took her to the dancefloor. "Were you joking about being an awful dancer?" He hopefully asked, he tried to not let her know that he did indeed hope that she joked but it was quite clear to see either way. Because Niklaus really did know how to dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back