OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Boomslang venom Core
After giving Salem's rose, it was a good thing Slate checked his list and realized too late that Isaiah was also on it. He quickly asked another student, looked around, and saw the boy heading inside the Great Hall. "Isaiah! Wait! Please wait!", he called out, hurrying to catch up. "Sorry, but I have a rose to deliver.", he apologized, shyly handing the yellow rose to the beater.

Yellow for @Isaiah Thompson

Isaiah had been enjoying valentines so far, even if he had still to run into the person he was most looking forward to see today. He was heading for the great hall in search of another student on his list when he heard someone call out his own name, turning around to see a kid running his way. "No worries, dude." Zay laughed when the boy apologized, happily taking the rose from him. "Thanks!"

Slate smiled, glad that Isaiah was understanding. "It also came with this note.", he added, taking the note from his pocket.

Dear Zay,

I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY sorry for telling Professor Kingsley that you were in the forbidden forest. I promise I wasn't trying to get you in trouble. I thought you were lost and I was worried you would get hurt by a centaur or an acra acro giant spider. Can we be friends again? I'm really sorry.

Sincerely,
Your friend,
Sincerely,
Wes

Isaiah grinned when the boy handed him the note that came with the rose, wondering which of his friends it could be from. It wasn't El or Kaia since he had gotten both of their roses already, but he had a few more names in his head it could've come from. None of them were the name he saw when he opened up the note though. Zay was almost inclined to fold the note back up just as quickly but forced himself to read it. Twice. And it made him feel dumb. Wes was his friend. He knew him and he definitely should've known he hadn't just told on him because he was against going into the forest. There were about a hundred thoughts running through Zay's head, most of them telling him how bad a friend he had been, and it took him a second to realize the boy who had handed him the rose was still there. "Uh, thanks. Again. I kind of have something I need to take care of but good luck with the rest of those."

Slate smiled before waving goodbye to Isaiah. "You're welcome. Gotta deliver these too. See you around.", he replied before he headed inside as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back