Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lucca
Wand
Knotted 17 Inch Whippy Cedar Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Still overwhelmed by the results of the tryouts, Cassi was sporting a bright smile as she waited for the students to pan out after the Quidditch tryouts. She was waiting for Elvira after the girl went to talk with some people. She could not believe that she had done it, even try for the team. She had learned over the holidays that she should try to reach out and not wait for other people to pluck her out of her shell. She stood to the side as people passed by her, smiling when someone looked her way. She almost laughed when she overheard some from her year whispered curiously as to why Cassi smiled at them since it was the first time she actually met other people in the eye.

Elvira was on top of the world, as she had gotten what she wanted. She was now the official seeker of the Beauxbatons quidditch team, which was totally awesome and the best thing ever. Not only that, but her best friend since first year Celine had also made it onto the team, as their keeper. It was wonderful. The tryouts had gone really well. She also liked that Cassi had tried out, and she waved as she greeted her. "Hi Cassi, you did great!" It was a bit sad she had picked the same position Celine had, and was now an alternate, but she was sure it would be fine. It already seemed to have helped her confidence, as she wasn't looking as shy as usual.

Elvira spotted Cassi and called her while waving her hand. Cassi smiled back and waved as well. One thing she learned from this girl was to be confident. "Thanks, El.", she decided to call the girl El as her name has more than two syllables. "You were fantastic out there, too.", she added. She was happy for Elvira to have gotten the official Seeker position for the new year. Cassi looked around to see if there were still people and just in case, Elvira was waiting for someone she knew as well.

Elvira grinned. "I would probably have protested if I hadn't gotten the position after I basically helped them win the game last year." She said with a shrug. It may be a bit arrogant, but she felt like she had earned her spot on the team long before she had tried out. "But now we can go to practices together, it will be fun!" She said, looking around. Cassi looked like she was waiting for someone, so Elvira lingered at her side. "Why did you go for keeper?" She asked the girl, as in her opinion it was the most boring position out there.

Cassi laughed as Elvira mentioned the save that she did last year. It was indeed true. That save should be credited to her making it as a seeker. She even laughed as she nodded when the girl said they could go to practices together. She noticed Elvira look around which made her look around as well. She turned back to her friend when the girl asked her why she tried out for Keeper. She pondered the question before answering. "I am a Quidditch enthusiast but I find Keeper a good starting point for me to learn the other players' skills. I know it's boring but it can be challenging.", she playfully nudged Elvira on the hip,"But not as challenging as your position." She laughed softly. "Are you waiting for someone?",she decided to ask after a while just to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back