Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Misha Haden
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Isabella Romanes decided to invite Misha Haden out to the gardens for a nice, pleasant walk. After all, they were together, and the school knew it. Her daughter knew it. Basically, her kids all knew that Isabella now had a new partner. Just not her husband. She was taking her time with it, and that was a change of pace. Plus, she needed to see if Misha made his foster daughter talk to her. It had left her mind for a while, but she was reminded after they returned to school. Isabella made sure that she wore a pair of jeans and a nice blouse to have a relaxing date. She also had to schedule it around his schedule, but since he taught only half of the Charms class, it was easier than the younger years. Isabella pulled her hair back into a loose bun, with several blonde strands falling around her face. Even now, she still had the anxiety of meeting her partner, and a small fear that he might just leave her in the dust.

Misha liked the time he spent with Isabella, he liked that they weren't rushing into anything just carefully taking each step as it came. He was thankful that he had now met her kids and was intending to update her on him and June when he had a chance. He was pleased to be invited out for a walk, knowing there were no better things for him to do with his time. He was dressed casually, but still nicely. Just because he was an old man now, didn't mean he couldn't make an effort. Especially an effort for his exceedingly beautiful girlfriend. "Hey, honey," he said as he approached her, with a warm and eager smile.

Isabella should not be feeling like some schoolgirl when it came to her boyfriend. It was embarrassing to say the least. Alas, when she saw Misha approach, her magenta eyes lit up. Considering public display of affection was not her style, she opted to lean in to give him a peck on his cheek. "Misha, hope I didn't tear you away from a staff meeting." Isabella figured that even if she did, spending time with a nurse was a lot better than professors going on about how students were. She had her fair share in some of them herself, though one in particular remained on her mind. "It is a beautiful day out, and what better way than to spend it with you. So long as you haven't burned yourself again."

Misha smiled at her, shaking his head lightly. "Of course not," he said. "I'd absolutely never ditch boring, mandatory meetings to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend," he was joking lightly, as he really hadn't done so. It was just fun to joke with her, and keep things so easily light hearted. "It is, no burns I promise," he said easily, before clearing his throat a little. "There is something I need to tell you," he said.

Isabella did appreciate compliments. How did Misha make her feel like a little school girl again? It was such an odd happenstance. "Those meetings are a lot more fun than me, so I'd understand completely," Isabella joked along with it, which she was learning not to be so serious all of the time. He was not burned again, but then he said that there was something that he needed to tell her. She cocked her head to the side, "You better not be pregnant, Misha." Isabella smiled, but then added, "What's going on?"

Misha laughed lightly as she joked along with him. He was always glad when she did. "Just wait, next one I'll convince them to have the nurses come along and we can have even more fun," Misha said with a smile. But he gave a little shrug to her joke. "Well...here's the thing about that," he joked back before just shaking his head slightly. "I'll be adopting June, formally. With her dad going to jail for the next long while, and her mum having passed, it just seemed right," he said. He knew that having to pick between his girlfriend and his new daughter was not one he wanted to make, so he hoped they could get along.

Isabella doubted that she would ever be invited to a meeting (but she would be eating her words in a few days). She stopped walking to have a look to see what was going on, since he didn't outright say that he was not pregnant. But then he revealed that he was adopting June, formally. Her birth mother died, and her birth father was in prison. "That is highly unfortunate for her but at least she won't be going through the system, feeling unwanted." Isabella then thought about that Hufflepuff boy and wondered if he was okay now. She didn't know a thing about him. "You have such a good heart, Misha. That's what I love about you." Isabella paused and added, "I wonder if that is why she was allegedly sick last year. She might have been scoping me out as a possible step-mother, if the roads went that way."

Misha nodded a little at the somewhat praise that Isabella gave him for it. He just knew it was the right thing to do, and his fostering of June had been before them. Misha just gave a little smile and tilted his head a little, was this the first time she'd ever said she loved him. Not in the most specific way, but it was something. "Oh, so you've met her?" he said, deciding to leave the love thing for a moment. "I don't expect you to do anything, or take any responsibility, she'll be my daughter but you don't have to do anything," he said.

Isabella nodded as she recalled when she met that Slytherin girl. "Quite the ambitious one. I don't know her situation, and it is truly none of my business. Should she want to tell me, then I will listen. I won't ask you, or force you, to tell me everything about your daughters." Isabella knew that, as a parent, she liked having her children's privacy, and would only tell their business with their consent. "I expect the same from you, for my kids. You don't have to do anything, or step in as a father for them if you don't want to, and if they don't want you to. So, I'll only take responsibility when I am asked from June herself. I think that is a good stance with the possibility of blending families." Isabella had already thought of this, because she did plan for the future. How long it would get there, she did not mind. As long as it was not tomorrow or next month.

Misha agreed that June was ambitious, he always got the impression that there was more to her than she let him see, but he never minded it. He would try and help June flourish into a capable young woman, but was also there just to provide a stable home for her. He squeezed Isabella's hand feeling love for his girlfriend. "I think it is a good thing, our kids are at a variety of ages, and it'll make things easier as we get closer," he said. Blending families was hard and theres would be a little haphazard to begin with. "I love you," he said simply, he knew she'd said something almost that, and then it just felt right to say it properly, directly.

Isabella liked that he agreed with her on the stance of how to handle their children. He only had one, no, two daughters now. One was an adult and the other was June. Isabella nodded along, but the next three words took her by surprise. It took her a moment to realize that she had a slip of the tongue before with how she loved something about him, but honestly, as she looked at him, she knew that feeling of love. Since when she did fall for this goofy, charming professor? Her silence must have been nerve wrecking, so she smiled warmly. "I love you too, Misha." Isabella would not lie about it, and besides, Misha was likely the best thing that has happened to her in a very long time - besides her children of course.

It felt nice to say those three words, and even nicer to have her say them back. It was so simple and yet so warming. He loved Isabella, she was the best thing that had happened to him, since his daughters. She was so kind and patient with him. Didn't mind when he was being goofy or silly. Didn't seem to mind whenever he got himself injured. She was a perfect and beautiful woman. "You make me feel seventeen at times, like a young lad whose finally experiencing love, and how giddy it makes him feel," he said with a wide smile.

Isabella laughed softly as he said that she made him feel seventeen at times. She brushed her hair behind her ear as she wondered how in the world did she end up in this sort of predicament. Maybe the divorce was worth her coming here to meet this charming man. Even if it took a lot of her time, and was a nightmare to say the least. "You make it sound like you have never been in love before, Misha." Isabella then thought that it might have been the case. She herself was. A few times. Some more strongly than others, especially her first husband. It was a young love. This one felt more mature, stable, honest and just everything good.

Misha gave a little smile at the statement and shrugged. "This is the first time, I think I've ever been like...properly in love," he said. "I've always been a weekend guy or a three month guy," he said with a little smile. Love, love like this, with her made him feel giddy and happy, in the best possible way. It was exactly everything he'd wanted and it had just taken several more years to get to it. But he didn't mind, Isabella, and their relationship was worth the wait.

Now, it does take a lot for Isabella to be surprised but this did surprise her. Misha had never been properly in love, not like he was with her. The fact that they had been together for a while was actually a first for him. Although, it did beg the question of how many women Misha went through, but she would not dare ask that. It might make her come off as jealous, but instead, she was just curious. “I am glad that I am the first for you, really. It is an honor.” Isabella would love to remain the only one from this point onward. “Let’s hope it stays that way, because anyone other than me might be a let down, and I’ve had eight kids,” Isabella joked with the Charms professor.

Misha gave a little smile and nodded. He knew at his age being in love for the first time would beg some questions, but he'd simply never settled, or gotten close and then things had fallen apart. Likely something to do with the fact he was away teaching for much of a year. He squeezed her hand lightly at her joke. "If there was to ever be anyone after you, they would be a complete let down," he replied jokingly, "But I don't think there will be anyone after you,"

If? That thought made Isabella smile and nervous at the same time. So, Misha was in it for the long haul, and honestly, she was too. They were already together longer than her other relationships before marriage, so it was an improvement overall. "I think that you are definitely hooked then." Isabella sworn up and down that she did not smile as much as she did now with Misha Haden. Something about him just brought out the best in her. "Do you think that it is weird that every nurse is seeing a professor?" Isabella asked, since it was the first time she had ever seen it, and she attended school here way back in the day.

Misha nodded in agreement. "I think I am too," he told her with a wide smile. He was absolutely content with her and with how they spent time together. He loved her, and knew this was the perfect thing for him. "Not really," he said, "It kinda makes sense if you're single and you come to this school. You would naturally just gravitate towards other single people which are other teachers, nurses, librarians," Misha told her.

Isabella was glad that he did not think it was weird for the school nurses to date other people that worked here. She nodded along, and hoped that her children would not say anything too bad about her for dating a coworker. She did often keep work separate from personal life. She did not go to Misha about every single student that she healed or anyone else for that matter. “I suppose so. It is also worth mentioning that we sort of live here for three quarters of the year. Dating alone is hard, but making dates to leave the school consistently would be a headache.” Isabella did like having some date nights in the castle, away from the students though. “Want to head back and celebrate our confessions?” Isabella smiled, though there was a mischievous look in her magenta eyes.

Misha nodded in agreement with her, that living with someone in this way certainly did help with the dating desire, it was fundamentally easier to date people who were near you than to figure out when one could leave and organise things that way. "I would love to," he agreed with a warm smile, knowing that it was the best thing for them to do. Celebrate together the confessions they had made.

Isabella smiled more as Misha said that they should go celebrate. She had a few ideas, but most of them were not for others to know. All she knew was that today would be a great day. She was in love with Misha, and him her as well. Honestly, there was nothing else that could stop them from becoming a blended family one day. Luckily, most of her own kids have married off and left the nest. She still had a couple though. And he had June.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back