Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Xinyi could not believe how easy this day was turning out to be. He lit up when Manaia pointed him to Eugene, who was really not that far away, and Xinyi walked over quickly. He was still pretending he wasn't acutely aware of Kasim the angel sitting there at the Hufflepuff table, and instead gave a shy smile to the person he was delivering a flower to. "Hello, Eugene?" Xinyi asked with a shy smile.

Eugene had his notebook in front of him, he had decided upon Bella's request to write her a song, but it was proving difficult. He had some scattered lyrics but nothing concrete. He looked up at the boy who greeted. "Hey, I'm Eugene yeah," he replied, he wasn't sure if this boy was looking for him for a specific reason or not, but he held out his hand, "it's good to meet you,"

Xinyi blushed, shaking the boys hands. Were hufflepuff boys just prettier? He smiled shyly and held out the golden flower. "I have a delivery for you," he spoke gently.

Thanks for being a cool and awesome bandmate and friend! Happy Valentineā€™s day dude!

From,

Nolan

Eugene looked at the yellow rose and smile, "Thank you!" he said as he took the rose and then the note. He opened it and grinned happily at what was written inside, it was nice to get something from his bandmates, they were so chill and cool. "How are your deliveries going?" Eugene asked the boy.

Xinyi blushed as the boy smiled, thinking it just lit up his entire face. He looked down, scuffing his toe. "They're going okay," He replied softly. "Your smile is really nice," he blurted without meaning to. As soon as he realized what he said, Xinyi clapped a hand over his mouth, mortified.

Eugene gave a little nod and then smiled even more so over the compliment. "Thanks man," he said warmly, it was nice for someone to say to him. He had never been complimented about his smile. "What's your name?" he asked since this boy knew his name but he didn't know his.

Xinyi was absolutely mortified, but apparently the older boy was unfazed by his confession. He swallowed nervously and lowered his hand. "U-um... Xinyi," He offered shyly. "My name is Xinyi," he took a small step closer, unsure what to do now.

Eugene smiled at him. "Xinyi," he repeated making sure he'd said it right. "Do you have a moment?" he decided, he was stuck with these lyrics for Bella, and needed some opinion and Xinyi could maybe help with that. "I'm writing some lyrics and I'm not sure....where to go with it," he said. The song was short for now, about plants and herbology but he was struggling.

Xinyi blushed deeply as Eugene asked if he had a moment, nodding immediately and sitting next to the boy. He was all too aware of how close they were. He wanted to scoot away, but he was stuck between Eugene and someone else. He listened as Eugene talked about a song, both in awe of the creativeness and a bit lightheaded. He didn't know someone could smell so nice. He swallowed nervously. "Do... you want to talk about it?" He asked shyly.

Eugene gave a little half shrug, "It's for one of my best friends...Bella, and usually write a song with a purpose, but it lacks a purpose," he wouldn't say he had a song about loving pizza or a song about something for his band. "I've got some stuff on plants, on friendship, maybe I should do it on growth...like growth of plants and of friendships...," he was thinking outloud.

Xinyi's heart was pounding in his chest. He tried to listen to what Eugene was saying. "What if you use plants metaphorically?" He asked gently. "Everything growing in seasons and things," He offered shyly. Plants made him think of Rosie, which made him feel guilty, but he wasn't sure why.

Eugene hummed lightly and then nodded. "Yes!" He replied. "That's exactly right, and the metaphors of the plants being seasonal is like the changing nature of friendship and that everything blooms again," he said excitedly. "Thank you!" he was already feeling his mind firing away. "I have to go but you've been a great help, and if you ever need a favour Xinyi, just come find me," he told him, while grabbing everything he'd brought and the rose and heading away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back