OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight?
Tyler was glad to have a date to the ball, even if he wasn't particularly excited about it. Avaria had been nice company and would look pretty on his arm, but he couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if he'd asked Sierra. The boy had convinced himself she wouldn't have said yes, but what if she had? It was just impossible to really get what Sierra wanted, as she was very confusing and often sent him mixed messages. At least with Avaria, he knew she at least liked him a little. That was good enough for him. He would try to have a good time tonight, and hoped that others would notice who he was with. Having an older girl as a date wasn't nothing, especially when that girl was pretty and also a prefect. Tyler waited near the entrance of the great hall, waiting for the Ravenclaw to arrive. He also kept an eye out for Blake and his date, as it was probably nice to spend some time together as they were all friends.

Ava was actually kind of excited about tonight. Tyler was sweet to her, and she was sure he was going to look handsome. She had firmly shut all thoughts of wanting to go with Philip from her mind. He had made his choice and there was nothing she could do about it. She was doing wonderfully ignoring that little voice in her head that kept reminding her she wanted to just curl up in Philip's lap and forget they'd ever fought.

She skipped down the stairs, humming cheerfully. Her eyes lit up as she saw Tyler. She skipped over, coming to a stop by him. "Hi Tyler!!" She chirped brightly, giving him a happy smile. "You look really handsome," she made sure to tell him immediately.

Tyler spotted Avaria as she came down the stairs, and her excitement and enthusiasm reminded her of Sierra for a moment. But with Sierra it was a lot cuter, in his opinion. He tried his best not to compare, as it would only make him feel less excited about tonight. He would have to try to make the most of it. "Hello Avaria, you look beautiful." He said with a smile, offering his arm. "That dress really suits you." He thought it was pretty, but he would have said so even if he hadn't thought so. "Let's head in." He added. "Do you know what you want to do tonight?"

Ava smiled brightly, taking his arm and stepping closer to follow him. "Well, I want to say hi to Alice, but other than that I just want to dance and spend time with you," she told him with a slight blush and her blue eyes sparkling. "What do you want to do?"

Tyler smiled at Avaria. "Sure, we can go say hi." He said casually. "She should be with Blake, so I wouldn't mind saying hi either." He glanced around as they entered the great hall. "I think your idea is good, dancing would be nice," he scanned the crowd for a moment before moving his gaze back to Avaria. "I'd also like to get some snacks later, they're always pretty good at these things." Truthfully, Tyler wasn't too thrilled about dancing, but he'd expected the girl to want to dance and had prepared for it.

Ava smiled brightly. "Yay! I bet Allie looks really pretty," She wondered what dress Alice wore. "Blake seems so much nicer than her last boyfriend, he was so mean," Ava wrinkled her nose. She skipped along next to Tyler, doing her best to focus on him. "I do really want to dance with you," She admitted with a giggle. "Oh, snacks! I love snacks, my cousin bakes a lot and her food is always really good! What's your favorite snack? I can ask her to make some! Oh, I could help her," She mused out loud, smiling up at Tyler again with sparkling blue eyes.

Tyler decided to keep quiet about whether or not Avaria's friend would look pretty, neither agreeing or disagreeing, which seemed the safest bet. He was surprised to hear Alice had had a boyfriend before. "Oh, who was it?" He asked, shrugging. "Not surprised Blake is better, he's awesome." He said, loyal as always to his friend. He was surprised Ava started talking about her cousin and about making snacks for him, but he was kind of pleased too. It clearly meant she liked him, which boosted his confidence. "Oh, I like toffee." He told her with a shrug. "but you don't have to make me anything." He added quickly. "It's sweet that you want to." He hesitated, "what do you like? I could get you something."

Ava wrinkled her nose as Tyler asked who Alice had dated. "A boy named Phineas, he was cute but then he'd talk and- ew," She shuddered. "Absolute idiot, I never liked him." She pouted a moment before looking up at Tyler with a bright smile. "I like taffy, actually, especially peppermint." She giggled. "I'll talk to my cousin and see if we can make toffee then." She smiled shyly for a minute before squeezing his arm lightly. "Thanks for asking me to come," She spoke gently, "I'm really happy to be here with you." She admitted, looking up at him with sparkling blue eyes.

Tyler nodded as Avaria told him about Alice's ex boyfriend. He didn't know him, but believed Avaria's word for it. "Glad she's upgraded to Blake, then." He said with an easy smile. "And he's Avaria approved, too." He added, as she told him she had never liked Alice's boyfriend. "That definitely counts for something." He pretended to listen with interest as Avaria listed her favorite candy, but he then spotted Sierra across the room in a beautiful red dress. He tore his eyes away before Ava could notice him staring, but it only made him more resentful for not having Sierra as his date. He turned to her as she thanked him, quickly giving her a grin. "I'm happy too." He said softly. "It's going to be a lot of fun, I know it."

Ava giggled softly as Tyler said he was happy too, completely unaware of where his eyes had been. She bit her lip a moment before standing on tiptoe and kissing his cheek softly before pulling away. She looked around, spotting Alice and waving. She looked up to Tyler. "Do you want to go say hi or would you like to dance first?" She inquired, personally hoping for the latter.

The kiss on the cheek startled Tyler, and he touched his cheek in surprise for a moment. He then blushed a little, smiling. Being with a girl really wasn't so bad. He sighed as she spotted Blake and Alice, while he wanted to hang out with Blake, it was different when Alice was there too. Blake was different with his girlfriend around, always trying so hard. Tyler was trying to do the same, so it wasn't like they could just hang out like normal. He spotted Blake wandering away from Alice to get her a drink, or something. "Let's dance first." He said quickly. "Though I'm afraid I'm not very good."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back