All my characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Sadly, I haven't been RPing much lately... Well I haven't been RPing at all. Blame the school system.
So, I'm bringing out every one of my characters, and hopefully some exciting plots will emerge :)

Arianna Tipley is a Fifth year Hufflepuff, reasonably quiet, but a generally nice person. Her passion is music, and she plays the acoustic guitar, and attempts to sing. After being forced into dresses as a child, she has grown into a tomboy, and does not like pink and frilly type things, or people. Arianna isn't what you'd call a socialite, she prefers to be alone, and is never usually the centre of attention among friends.
For her, I'm looking for friends, same year or higher, prefferably.

Luciano Rossi is a Sixth year Slytherin, and sadly doesn't get out much. After a being under the control of his strict father his entire life, and having his mother die of a drug overdose when he was eleven years old, Luciano has turned into a bit of a messed up guy. He is a quiet person, but can also be very sarcastic and appraising. He is pessimistic, and a non-conformist, and was expelled from Hogwarts Scotland in his Third year.
Luciano really needs some friends his own age, and though he doesn't usually judge on House, he may not take someone of a different House seriously.

Annika Lansden is a First Year Hufflepuff, and rather different. She is muggle born, and had no idea that was a witch, until she got her letter. Her passion from a young age has been science, and finding out that magic exists has pretty much confused her, as there is no logical explanation for it that she can find. Annika is an insomniac, and usually has large bruise like smudges, adding to her odd appearance. She lacks in social skills, and is very honest, to the point of being blunt. A lot of people, especially close-minded ones, just write her off as plain weird.
Annika could really do with a close friend, and maybe a future love interest? He'd have to be a pretty unique guy though, as she doesn't really believe in love. Enemies too maybe?

Falcon Thomas is a Fifth year at Beauxbatons, and is a foster kid. His mother died when he was ten years old, and his father is unidentified. He is quite an insecure boy, but is intensely loyal, and enjoys the company of others. He can also be rash at times, and is easily depressed. He is intelligent, though doesn't apply himself at school, is is very sensitive and aware of others actions. He is easily rocked by others.
I'm only looking for some friends for him at the moment, and maybe a couple of closer friends.

Melody Renson is a Fourth year at Beauxbatons. She is from Britain, and did attend Hogwarts New Zealand, before transferring to the school in France, which is closer to home. She was rocked by a boy and went practically mute when she was just eleven. She has slowly recovered emotionally, and is now just a bit quieter than average. Melody is quite a guarded person, and rarely lets anybody see the real her.
For Melody, I'm looking for friends, and possible love interests.

Clare Tipley is Arianna's younger sister. She is product of an affair Arianna's father had when she was just born. Clare's mother was abusive, and Clare ran away when she found out about her other family. She now lives with the Tipleys, and though she is a witch, attends a muggle school. She is quite blunt, untactful, and unafraid of conflict. She rather enjoys it actually. Clare is quite rebellious, and enjoys the company of others who are the same. She has no time for 'goody two shoes'.
I'm mainly looking for friends for her, but if there is a special and similar male character, a love interest would be possible.

William Rossi is Luciano's father. He is a wealthy, controlling man, who lives in London, and various business ventures. He is very proud, and cannot stand any behaviour that would tarnish his reputation. William is a cold man, though he is very good at putting on an act of politeness.
For William... Anything really. A 'friend', enemy, anything.

There you have it. Those aren't all my characters , just the ones who need some plots. :p
If you have something that might work for any of them, please post! Or PM me if you want! Also, if I have any existing plots with you for any of these characters, that I seem to have forgotten about, feel free to post and remind me!
Thanks,
Lizzy.

well i have Tamalia here she can be a possible best friend for Annika or a great enemy it all depends on how they meet
Tamalia can be kind and nice but she has a torturing streak through her, she is also proud and takes insults very personally from strangers, she also has an adventures side to her and love exploring, but likes her alone time, she can be a strong friend but the worst enemy you could have so i think they could work together, if you want

besides i think Tamalia needs more friends, so far i think she is a hermit :)

From the description you gave me, I think Annika and Tamalia would most likely be enemies. Annika isn't very tactful, and just says what's on her mind if asked, and so if Tamalia takes insults personally, that could turn out quite badly. I can't really seeing them being friends... But you never know.

If you would like something like that to happen, we can set up a thread :)

I always thought Sebastian and Luciano had an interesting sort of connection. He's a seventh year Beauxbatons now, in the middle of getting a band off the ground with Willow Paradox and a few others, and is dating the best girl in the world (in his opinion :p ). Whether you want to continue our little plot is up to you. I'm cool either way :)

For the two BB students I have Juliet Angus. She's quite happy and can be bouncy if she feels like it. She'll skip class for something that sounds even remotely interesting but will catch up on the school work afterwards. She also loves to dance.

Cyndi: Yeah, I'm still willing to go ahead with that :) I don't remember ever finalising how they were actually related though... xD
Maybe next Brightstone/holidays, we can have a topic?

Tenile: Sure, I'll start something tonight, and post it here.

Maria: That sounds quite good. What year and age group is she?
If she is around the age of fourteen, she might be a good friend for Melody?

I have Bella. I'm wanting her to become a bit of a bully, so she could probably be enemies with Annika.
She would mock her appearance/house/weirdness, and just run her down.
^_^ Let me know !

I could offer Willow as a friend to Falcon. She's loud and rough around the edges but she's loyal and would take down anyone that would want to hurt her friends.

Great! I don't think we did either =))
I've come up with an idea that I'll run by you...just need to think about it a bit more and then I'll pm you.
But, next Brightstone sounds good.

Donna: That sounds great, and your character sounds exactly like one of the people I was looking for for her! :) Would you like to RP?

Ana: That would be quite good, I think he needs good friends like that. He is also extremely loyal, so I think they would get along quite well :) What year is Willow?

Cyndi: Sure! :)

Hey Lizzy!

I have Jessame Rose, who would totally understand Annika's confusion about science and magic. J.R was also fascinated by science, but rather than being confused about magic, she hates it instead. She would try and persuade Annika to join forces with her against the magical world. What do you think?

How old is Clare? I have a 13 y.o (maybe 14, I don't remember), Ksaafa Lowart, who might get along with her. He hates muggle school and wants to go to Hogwarts, but whenever the opportunity comes up, he puts it off (He'll eventually realise he prefers muggle school). I haven't RPd with him in ages, so I'm not quite sure of his personality. Last I remember he was kind of boring, so he needs some tweaking anyway.

Yes I would like to ^_^. However, my brain is a bit dead from uni haha, so would you like to start it?

She's a Drumstrang sixth year :D

Emma: That sounds like a really good mentor/friend type relationship. Annika will like having somebody else who understands the NZ background/ Being new to magic, and everything :) Would you like to try them out in a RP?

Donna: My brain is also dead, so I should have it up tomorrow night.

Ana: Okay, sure. Would you like to RolePlay with them somewhere?

I have Alexandra who doesn't really have any friends, she's also a sixth year slytherin. She is an introvert, though socializes with people easier who are also introverted. She also has a life that was controlled by her parents and has rebelled because of it. Full bio is here.

I think that Alex and Luciano could be friends (in a nutshell). :)

Maria/Summer: Would you like to RP them then, and see how everything goes? Melody really needs a girl friend the same age as her, so it should work out great, hopefully.

Zoey: Alexandra sounds like the sort of person that Luciano would get along with. He dislikes people who are always clammouring for attention and such, so another person like himself should soften him up a little more. Would you like us to have a topic?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back