All my characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
So I decided I needed one of these because a lot of my characters are pretty inactive and don't have any plots so you can plot with any one of the characters shown in the spoiler but please give me info about your characters and what relationship you want to have with my characters. Keep in mind what I posted but just have fun with them all bbys.
Abigail Lurken Fifth Year, Prefect. Abigail is in the Glam Squad (yeah, the very first Slytherin group) and lately she has returned to be her icy self that she was when she attended Hogwarts Scotland in her first year. She moved to New Zealand in her second year and in her third year her secret was revealed which was that she moved to NZ because she was abused by the person that ran her orphanage after the original person died so if anyone is old enough to have been there they would know that thanks to the magazine. Basically, Abigail is returning to her Pure Blood supremest stage now that she is spending more time with her mother and Professor Black (her HoH) so muggle borns and what not will likely not appreciate her. Oh she has also become way more flirtatious and the boy she likes doesn't seem to like her back (really he hasn't been online in a while) so sex her up, bbys.
Aiden Lorka Fifth Year, Durmstrang. There isn't much to say about Aiden since he transfered from HNZ in his second year to Durmstrang. He doesn't want a relationship because when he attended HNZ they seemed to be nothing but trouble but I think that I'm not going to listen to him :p He'll need someone that is not dramatic at all and just really good for him because he is a bit mean lately. As for friends, that'd be good too and enemies should be people that are kind of shy, nerdy and pushovers.
Alexis Richarde First Year, Oxford University (Biochemistry and English Lit). She has a final so lovers is good but I wouldn't mind past relationships. She attended Durmstrang until the end of her fifth year with her twin (they were both really popular) then she moved to HWA and then HNZ and now she is going to be in England again. Um I'd really appreciate it if people have characters from California that are from the wealthy wizarding families because hers is and she would be childhood friends with them.
Alverdine Entwhistle Seventh Year, Beauxbatons. She is soft spoken in most she does except for Quidditch where she is the captain and a keeper. She is being drafted as a Foulmouth Falcon currently which is pretty boss for her so she is focusing most on her quidditch skills while trying to keep her marks up so clearly she doesn't have time for relationships right? Oh well, I'm hoping that is wrong because she needs someone to teach her how to loosen the heck up!
Andy Pipon Death Eater in Training. I haven't developed her much at all so this'll be pretty basic. She attended Beauxbatons, was Prefect because of favoritism at her school and most hated her.
Astrid Hurley-Lurken Ghost. She is Abigail's mother. She used to be a Death Eater before aurors killed her.
Avrille Grinaes Third Year. She is basically a b*tch. She hates HNZ and all the joyful people at the school because she is really cynical because her parents died and she had been changed from house to house to house. Maybe someone could recognize this about her and try to get to know the real her (lovers) and like that person that she is.
Clemence Pelletier Sixth Year, Beauxbatons. She basically comes in last place behind all her older siblings and now she lives in NZ because her family was blended with another because her mother married a man. She doesn't have many friends (none that are RP'd) and that is what I am looking for for her.
Diana Bedlam She used to be the Potions Professor at HNZ, Hogwarts England and she used to attend Beauxbatons and Hogwarts England. Umm this wasn't my character originally so forgive me because I don't know too much about her.
Feng "Evelyn" Bao Second Year. She is soft spoken and polite and intelligent enough. She is looking for besties, future beaus but not enemies, she isn't important enough to have people hate her.
Fletcher Bennet Foulmouth Falcons coach. Yeah that's right. This guy is the coach to a professional quidditch team. He is really shy and quiet so it is kind of funny but he is good at the sport, coaching and playing. He used to play for the Chudley Canons so maybe there could be some insane fangirls it would amuse me. Um.. he has lovers all set. So friends would be great :D
Giselle Lorka She is too young for school or for lovers but I have a plot idea if someone wants to be her final. PM me if you want to, it is a decent idea. She is kind of stubborn and rude sometimes but she can also be really nice, it just depends on how she feels about the person.
Hayden Kerberos Ah this guy! He is the Dark Arts Professor at Durmstrang and a Durmy graduate. He used to terrorize people at the school just like his cousin, Aiden, is doing right now. He is a strict teacher and soon he will be a father to the Headmistresses baby (she is older... *cough*cougaaar*cough*) so he'll need someone that could maybe give him advice or something on how to be a dad while being his friend? He isn't looking for a relationship right now but in the future maybe that could be set up. So we could have past hookups because he used to be a major player.
Jennifer Wilkonson Jenn has her final set up so right now I'm looking for friends for her, they should attend HNZ or Salem because she did go there and her father is a Professor there. Read her bio for info about her, kay? (I'm getting lazy)
Joceline Richarde Fourth Year. We have lovers down and enemies but Joce needs friends! She is quiet and understated by all. She has a lot of problems with boys (they all seem to cheat on her, not like her and umm.. yeah they stink so she will fancy a girl soon) so she will trust girls more then guys but she needs boy best friends.
Lucie Reed Family account. Eight years old. She is really sneaky and spies on people and shares their secrets for her own weird joy.
Nina Patrokov She is a HNZ graduate and now is going to be a record producer. She is kind of nerdy, music nerdy and just generally nerdy. She has problems with being fun. She always has purpose and rarely does something for herself. I'm not sure what is happening with her boyfriend right now because someone is a little inactive and busy with RL. I'll have to PM them before posting anything about lovers.
Noelle Viera She has a final so she needs friends. She is about 25 years old and she is about to have her second baby so maybe other young mothers could be her friends. I dunno...
Nusa Mauven She is Rosaline's little sister and a muggle loving person. She is super dreamy and naive. I wouldn't mind it if boys like her because she won't have any clue at all. She won't have any enemies because she is as sweet as apple pie but she will have tons of friends. So friend her up bby.
Owen Wilkonson He is Jenn's twin brother and is a cancer survivor so he is really strong personality wise. For a love plot I'm thinking that when he goes to get a check up at the hospital a girl with cancer meets him and they become good friends and after a while they fall in love. It'd be really adorable and what not so yeah :)
Peter Lurken He is turning six soon and as shy as ever. He is having a bit of issues with his family so he likely won't be allowed out much and he has a final for him.. yeah :)
Pierre and Strella Richarde American President of Magic and the First Lady. They are Alexis' parents and soon Pierre will step back from that position and let someone else try to be the leader of the magical USA. Strella is feeling a little bit stuck lately because two of her children have left the nest (and one died) and there is only one left so.. she needs something to do. I'm thinking affair plot, please post if you want one.
Professor Rosaline Zhefarovich Rosaline has her final & all that so right now she needs friends majorly. She is nearing her thirties so they should be as well. She attended Durmstrang and was a Prefect. She is a pure blood and a dark arts fanatic. She is Bulgarian.. Strict with her students but loving and protective over her family.
Simone Grinaes She is my wh0re character, we all need one. She is a starving artist (actress & dancer) and Avrille's older sister.
Vivien Smart She is the mother of three, Jennifer and Owen Wilkonson and Hannah Smart (not RP'd yet), a muggle and an elementary school teacher. Looking for everything.
Zinaida Zhefarovich Pure Blood baby!

I'm still up for Azkadellia and Rosaline being BFFLs and I set up the RP, don't know if you saw it yet or now so just in case :p here it is

What else: I already have Noelle/Peter and Diana :lol: Thomas and or Ivan could aways RP with Joce again. Kira and Andy could RP again seeing as the never liked each other and seeing Kira is now an Auror it would make it even more interesting :shifty:

Also, seeing as it's September, Evie will be due any day now so her and Hayden could RP the birth or maybe just after it when Evie has to tell Hayden he has to look after the baby while she goes to France for the TWT xD Speaking of which, wouldn't Noelle be popping out the little one sometime soon?

I have Amelia who is in need of a record producer (Nina) :) As she has started at Hogwarts maybe there could be owl correspondance etc etc?

What do you think?

Pat:
I didn't see the link so thank you, I'll post later (likely tomorrow).
--
Thomas sounds good because soon Joce will discover her bisexuality and it would be great if they could make up by then and when the next B-Stone weekend is J/I sounds great :) (What year will they date, I forgot?)
--
Andy and Kira don't have much to roleplay about other then mutual dislike, perhaps we could spice it up a little bit? Kira is engaged and an auror now isn't she? Andy will be amused that she is an auror but has no clue that she is a DE.
--
That would be lovely. We'll have to do the birth ASAP.
--
Noelle should be giving birth really soon. I think after this Millard should pop the question again. It'd be aww cute.

Ria:
Would you mind telling me what your characters are like?
Livi:
Amelia is a singer, then? Who (out of character) would she sound like?

A/R: Sorry about that, I probably forgot to tell you I started it after I said I would xD

T/J: Yay! It'll be great that they can be friends again ^_^

I/J: Next Brightstone weekend sounds great, should they do or just say they still wrote to each other? And I can't remember :doh: I might have it somewhere, but it should be soon, any time works for really, maybe at the next weekend or during the Christmas holidays?

K/A: Gah it's really a shame Alfred (that was his name right? xD ) left. Maybe it could just be a sort of brief meeting where Kira can rub in the fact that she's engaged now :r And even though she's proud of the fact she's an Auror, perhaps Andy couldn't careless (not that she would anyway :p ) and Kira could just think it's jealously, hence increasing their dislike for each other :erm: I'm really not sure on that one :lol:

E/H: So we will be doing the birth or just skip it and have the thread where she dumps the baby on him? xD

M/N: Squee ^_^ Yes he should!!

Pat:
No worry.
--
I know, I'm excited.
--
We'll say they still wrote each other. Christmas Holidays?
--
I dunno either. *le shrug*
--
Why don't we skip it and she'll just dump the baby on him. xD
--
This'll be great.

OK I think we have most covered now :lol:

Christmas holidays for Ivan and Joce sounds good to me, one could go to the others house and we'll do it from there :D

Maybe we should just skip Kira and Andy? :erm:

Haha excellent, Evie gets her own back on Hayden :shifty:

And I'm excited for them all too ^_^ I'm going to be away all weekend so I could either get some started on Sunday or Monday, that is unless you want to start a few? :r

Pat:
Joce should go over to Ivan's house this time. Wait is he living with Thomas now or still with his "family"?
--
I think we should just skip them.
--
"B*tch."
--
I'll start one or two tomorrow, kay? I don't have any exams and I need a break from myself :p

I'm not sure about Ivan right now xD He stays at Drumstrang most of the time because he 'has' to live with Thomas' family. So Joce would have to go there, if not then it may have to be Joce's house again :erm:

Good ^_^

:shifty: You got that ***** pregnant :r

And that'd be great :D Say have Hayden coming to visit Evie and the baby after the birth/beginning of the school year and Noelle going into labour or having just given birth - up to you ^_^

I think I'll stop spamming this topic now xD

Pat:
Well that could be interesting for T/J's friendship if she stayed over there anyway.
--
Shuddup foo'
--
Would Hayden visit her at her home?
--
I'll start Noelle's asap.
--
Geddout mah topic miss laday!

Yeah Hayden could come to her house in Bulgaria just before the school term starts and she'll tell him the news etc

And I'm gone :pop:

I can offer you Lily Fossil as a friend to Avrille,
And an enemy to anyone else.

Lily is in short, a B!tch. She really hates Hogwarts, and has about one friend who she doesn't like all that much. She hates Hogwarts. It was never part of her plan. So she hasn't bothered to try to enjoy it. She loves to dance. And is balletic in poise and often will be caught dancing. Lily doesn't trust easily, though she's trying a little harder to be a little more honest. She'll be nicer and slightly more trusting to those like her and anyone from her house. Lily is a ignorant of others, self obsessed, fashion crazy, and doesn't care what people think of her as long as she looks good.
That's her in Short.

Em:
Considering her blood that might be a little bit difficult. Avrille also doesn't like girly things. Um so I'm going to say no go for friends, sorry. Maybe Lily could look up to Abigail?

Yeah that seems better. Lily would easily look up to Abigial, for her nasty, fashionable side.
Maybe Lily and Avrille can be enemies? Or a strong dislike?

Kristoph is slightly under developed: He can't quit speak as well as he should be able to and he is very short for his age. He is very cute and acts young but he can be mature if he needs to be.

Tracey is on the edge of being a tomboy. She is learning how to play Rugby and slowly being influenced to be more nasty and sneaky by an older girl. She can be nice still and girly if she's in the mood.

Marcus is complicated, he is from, what he thinks is, a pureblood family but doesn't see what's so special. He's rude and disobidient and wouldn't think twice before getting someone into trouble to benifit himself but he has no predjudices between blood.

Ria:
I'm sure over time we can build relationships for Lucie and all of your characters, Ria. Perhaps we set up a RP or two and decide as we go what their relationships to each other will be?

Okay, Cool

Would you like to start the topics or shall i?
Or shall you start one and me the other?

Ria:
For the sake of my sanity and amount of roleplays, how about we roleplay one then roleplay the other when that one is done?

Wow, big topic :)

Amelia sounds like... *thinking face* a little like... oh I dunno. She sings pop/rock (sorta) and I am doing an awful job of describing her xD sawry. I hadn't thought that far ahead. She's good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back