Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chante ♥
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Flexible Applewood wand with a Phoenix tail feather core
Len had been in the greenhouse for the most part of the day. She loved being around plants, plants never judged or commented on your looks. The greenhouse was her favorite place at Hogwarts. Most people only went there when they would have classes for Len it was so much more. Len had been working in her plant dairy. She wrote effects and uses of plants and drew a little depiction of said plant next to it. Today she had been trying to draw a more violent plant which resulted in her hair becoming one big mess filled with twigs and leaves. She had tried to get most of it out, but some were incredibly stuck. The only thing she could do now was making sure her ears were unseen.

She left the greenhouse and tried to be as sneaky as possible. Which was quiet easy when you were the size of a child. The Great lawn was at her feet and now it was time to make sure no one spotted her. Luckily for her it wasn't very busy with some luck she would arrive at the castle without being seen all together.

Brown eyes squinted from the distant, was she really seeing something or was it all in her head? Chante tried to decide for herself if what was coming in her direction was human or not. The small little figure drew closer and Chante, from across the grass went after it. Almost chasing them until she could practically touch their back. "Len!" The Hufflepuff shouted, grabbing her friend by her small shoulders, twirling around in place. Chante broke out in a smile, then laughed witnessing the condition of her best friend's hair. "Len, what are you doing? Why are you running like the sun chasing you?"

Amused, the taller girl let the smaller girl go. Chante had an idea why she was running now, observing from her view, from where she stood. Chante, lowered herself to the ground, the green grass beneath them cushioned her knees and little by little she started to pull the twigs and leaves out of her hair. "What happened, I've missed you during the break! I've got a lot tell you," Chante said as she tossed the twigs and leaves on the ground.

As soon Len thought she had managed the pass through the Great Lawn, she realized how extremely wrong she was. She felt a hand on her shoulder and heard her name. As soon as she heard her name she knew who was holding her small shoulders. It was Chante her part giant in crime. Len looked at Chante with a look of full horror. The fact that Chante saw her was somewhat of a relief. Len trusted her with her life. When Chante asked what Len was thinking by running like a complete idiot across the lawn Len thought about how bad her plan actually was. Running over the lawn had put way more attention on her than if she had walked. ''I wanted to go back to the dorm and clean myself up before anyone could see me in this state'' Len said amused.

When Chante let her go Len was still debating the chance of outrunning a part giant. Which was absolute zero so Len decided to just stay with Chante. Someone she really liked to be around. When Chante started to remove the various twigs and leaves from her hair Len started to blush. It was so sweet, something someone had never done before.

''I wanted to update my plant journal and I decided to start with the more dangerous plants'' Len wanted to prove herself that even with her length you could become a Herbologist, but that was something Chante didn't need to know. ''I missed you too girl, I tried to write, but I literally did nothing over the break'' Len her break had been kind of boring and she was glad to be back at Hogwarts.

Chante observe a roller coaster of emotions blend in with the smaller's girl appearance it was hard to sense which one she was feeling at the moment. Chante went the extra mile in best comforting her small, gentle friend here by being kind and careful the way she untangle each twig and leaves out of the tiny brunette's hair. "Oh, I can see that now. We should find out if there a spell for this, because you're not the only person to ever get their hair tangle up like this I bet," Chante teased. Anything to make her friend feel a little better about the situation and she believed it too.

"A plant journal? I didn't know you have one," Chante surprised to find this out now. There so much more she yet to know of Len, she would like to know more. "I collect flower petals and ingredients for my well, it's like a journal. These days, it's more ingredients if anything," she revealed, getting half the mess out of her friend's normally tamed, and pretty hair. It was hard to imagine before this kind of hair can be tangle like this. Chante was proven wrong while trying to undo the mess twigs and leaves had caused. "Awe, how come? I wanted to invite you to the new sanctuary for my cousin's birthday. It was fun, you would've loved it."

Len was actually glad Chante was helping her with the mess that she had made. Chante was nice and didn't judge her. When Chante said that she wanted to find out if there would be a spell for untangling hair Len smiled. Chante could always made her in a better mood. Chante was everything Len wished for and somehow her wish had come true. ''Maybe we should ask her Charms professor one day'' Len secretly hoped there were beauty spell around, maybe one that could put on flawless make up and one to straighten your hair.

Most people didn't know Len kept a plant journal, it was something silly and why would a goblin wanted to work with dangerous plants most people with goblin genes ended up at Gringotts anyway. When Chante said she also held a journal of things Len felt all warm inside. Chante and Len were similar in ways, but also very different at times. ''That is so cool'' Len hadn't even thought about collecting petals or bits of plants. She didn't want to hurt them, but drying leaves was something she was going to do in the future. ''I just forget I have friends..'' Len quieted down. ''I didnt have a lot of friends before so I just never think about doing things with people I like'' It wasn't like she didn't like Chante she actually liked her a lot, but friends were odd for Len. Len had never put much thought into her feelings, but now Chante was plucking her hair every one in a while she actually felt loved.

Suddenly something changed inside Len her head. She had been in love with Chante since the moment she was at her home, Len had just denied the feeling. Len turned around and kissed Chante, she was shocked. What had she done it was an impulse something she would normally never do. ''Sorry'' Len muttered while looking at the ground, she felt so ashamed. ''I didn't know what came over me''

The smile on the smaller girl's face made her own broaden. Chante attentive when it comes to Len. Just from the moment she saw the gryffindor, the first day they met, Chante took a like in her right away. Regardless of the history with giants and goblins, none of that seems to matter in modern times. Chante please to see her in a brighter mood even with twigs and leaves messed in her hair. "Yeah, it would be helpful, right?" Chante nodded at the idea. Spirits knows she may need the spell herself one day. So far, her hair hasn't been more trouble than the usual fuss.

Chante nearly finished up getting the rest of Len's hair untangle, she chuckles softly. "It is if you like plants and flowers, and cooking? I would like to know more about your plant journal. And your interest in the dangerous plants," It sounded a little scary to Chante, however she trust her friend knew what she was doing. Len was in gryffindor after all. "It's okay, I understand," Chante tried to sympathize. Had she not had Willow, she would know exactly how that feels not to have friends. "I'm just glad to see you're back," Chante spoke as she finished dropping the last of the twigs and leaves.

What came next, Chante hadn't expected from Len. The girl practically took the ability to even speak. Chante touched her lips, stunned by Len's sudden fondness over her. Her first kiss! Chante smiled, "Wow, n-no it's okay. I liked it....," Chante admitted with a blush, eyes a little misty from all the feelings fluttering in her tummy. Chante beamed happily, then lean into kiss Len. It was frightening and amazing at the same time.

When Chante asked something about her plant journal Len blushed. She wanted to show her friend the journal she was proud of it. Len smiled broadly and what happened next was history. Kissing Chante had been amazing, her lips felt so soft. Len was embarrassed that she had kissed the part giant so suddenly. It just came over her. She had denied her feelings for Chante for a bit, she just didn’t want to give in to it. She knew she liked Chante, but she though it was as a friend, but somehow Len was in for more.

Chante said she liked it which meant she hadn’t done something stupid. Len was blushing. The second kiss was even better. It was meant to be. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. The feeling of love felt as a warm blanket in front of a fireplace. Len was genuinely happy she felt like she belonged. It was the most amazing feeling ever. ‘I think I am in love’ Len said shyly, rubbing her pointy ears in excitement.

This what it must feel like when someone wear glasses for the first time ever and clarity is what they see. Or something along those lines. Chante had always thought the smaller girl was beautiful and amazing once she got to know Len more on a personal level. Due to her height, Chante felt compelled to protect her friend and stand up to anyone who messed with Len. It didn't cross her mind that her feelings run deeper than friendship or did they? Chante's eyes widen by her confession. She definitely shared some sense of that feeling of love.

Overwhelmed, Chante's heart pounded away in her chest as she took a hold of Len's small hands. "Really? How do you know?" Chante asked, genuinely curious. She smiled, gently squeezing the girl's hands. "That's a dumb question to ask, because I love you too," Chante went to say, afraid Len would take it the wrong way. If her heart was near seconds from exploding, then she must obviously felt the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back