Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
(Yellow for Alice Holland, open after Daphne)​

Being in the fresh air was helping Nixon's mood a little, and by the time he was due to find the next recipient on his list he was feeling normal rather than apathetic. At least the early February weather was nice and even if he was running around after people he did not know or particularly care about, this did make the effort of completing his rose deliveries less wasted in his opinion. Reaching the hogwarts garden, Nixon approached a student in the hope of finding one of the Holland sisters. "Hey, do you know where I can find Alice Holland?" He asked.​

After delivering all her roses, Alice needed a break. The castle was extremely busy, and she wanted some peace and calm. She liked the gardens the best, and definitely wasn't sick of flowers just yet. She made her way outside and headed to the gardens, feeling a little calmer here on her own. She took a seat on a bench, then turned her head as someone approached. Her eyes widened a little as he asked where he could find Alice Holland. What a coincidence! "That's me, actually." She said with a smile. "Is there a delivery for me?"

Nixon was surprised, but pleased at the convenience the girl he spoke to was none other than Alice Holland herself. "Oh, that's awesome. Makes my job a bit easier." He nodded as he answered her question. "There is a delivery, just a moment." He searched for the yellow rose in his bucket, then offered it to her when he had also found the note to accompany it. "Happy valentines day Alice!"

To Alice,
Thanks for being a friend and for all your help! :)

-Elliot

Alice smiled at the older boy. "You're lucky! Or a good guesser." She said happily. "What's your name?" She took the rose from him and nodded. "Happy Valentine's day to you too!" She said, then eagerly opened the note to see who had sent her this rose. Her smile widened as she saw it was Elliot. That was so sweet of him! She would definitely have to thank him for this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back