Zoe
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
So Alex needs some relationships ^_^ . This is what She needs:

-Best Friend (1 or 2)
-Boyfriend/Love interest* (1)
-Enemy* (1 or 2)
-Friends (Unlimited)

*Not to be picky, but the preferably minimum age for these two relationships is year 3 and above. No maximum. There can be exceptions. :)

So I can offer up Isabella as an enemy. They've run into each other before and didn't quite get along, and after she printed that story of her in the Gossip Magazine I'm sure Alexandra won't be too fond of her again :lol:

And along comes one of the unwanted to take up a friend. I can offer up Willow. She has a friend who is one of Isabella's friends but they don't really talk to each other. Alexandra and Willow could be friends then when she finds out that she's also friends with Abby things can go a little south. A bit of warning though Willow can be a little blunt.

Awesome. :)
So just to be sure, this is what we have so far:
Isabella Chaos: Enemy
Willow Paradox: Friend turned enemy (?)
Clover Katt: Friend

I'll PM you with links to RP's :)

That's about the gist of it Alexandra.

@Henric: The toing thing had better not be while Willow and Alexandra are friends or Willow will have to kick upon some boy butt

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back