Curved 13 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></COLOR>
Alexander Sheffield
<i>
</i>

tumblr_lkc20aeSLT1qg0cau.gif
Date of Birth: 6th of June, 2031

Current Age: 11

Personality: Alex is a very sociable person. He pretty much founded most of his successes on friendships with other people. He was always charming towards his professors in muggle school, and had quite a few friends, that were always willing to help out. Alex is very friendly towards others, however, he can be very quickly bored with someone, politely staying away from them. He's also very dependent on other people, he needs social contact, otherwise he'll wither away.</SIZE>

London_-_Old_Street_1.gif

<SIZE size="150"><COLOR color="firebrick"><SIZE size="100">Up from the pastures of boredom.

Family:
Alice Sheffield, mother
Johnathan Sheffield, father

Area of Residence:
Former: High Green, Sheffield
Currently: Hogwarts NZ, Gryffindor quarters.

Blood Status: Muggle-born

beautiful-black-and-white-boy-city-Favim.com-2832281.gif

<SIZE size="100">Out from the sea of discontent.

Special Abilities: He has a very good perception, he can spot out some very hidden details, and he's an excellent body language reader.

Interests or Hobbies: Playing the guitar ever since he was big enough to hold a guitar. He composes songs, and occasionaly plays on his own in the Gryffindor lounge.

Additional Skills: He can stand on one foot for a long time?

Strengths: Strong character, doesn't give up easily, accepts defeat, has respect for opponents, prefers conversation over fighting.

Weaknesses: Very dependent on other people, can't live without social contact, easily gets annoyed and bored.

tumblr_inline_ne5z4vpGal1ss3rei.gif

<SIZE size="100">They come in packs like hungry hounds.

Describe your character in three words: A sociable lad.

Favourite place to be: Gryffindor Lounge

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: Explore as much of the magical world as possible, learn as many things as he can, and most importantly, meet as many people as possible. And who knows? Maybe become a famous musician in the magical world?
-

Best school subjects: Defense against the Dark Arts, Charms
-

Worst school subjects: History of Magic

e9c229a5792367ff4e4d8c3a461204af.jpg

The seekers of the dark enchantment.

Your Patronus: Stoat

Your Patronus memory: Playing the guitar in the Student Lounge, Holidays between the first and second semester of year two.

Your Boggart: A large, black mist, representing the unknown

Mirror of Erised: A crowd of people, laughing and talking with Alex.

A page from your diary:
Year Two. The game is getting easier. I'll get through this in no time. Me and my guitar.

Song said:
The Lovers - Rod McKuen

Hi Patrick! Alex is a great character. I have some questions for you...

1. Did Alex teach himself the guitar, or is he self taught?
2. Is anybody else in his family musical? If not, how did he discover is enjoyment for playing?
3. Does he have any siblings? Would he like some?
4. Is his personal space usually neat and tidy or cluttered and disorganised?
5. (Unless I'm misinterpreting what you wrote) Who was Alex's childhood love? What happened?
6. Can he be trusted with secrets, or is he a gossip?
7. What's his favourite sort of weather?
8. Does he think the songs he composes are any good? Is this feeling accurate?
9. Which trait does he value most in others?

Thanks!

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Hi Patrick! Alex is a great character. I have some questions for you...

1. Did Alex teach himself the guitar, or is he self taught?
2. Is anybody else in his family musical? If not, how did he discover is enjoyment for playing?
3. Does he have any siblings? Would he like some?
4. Is his personal space usually neat and tidy or cluttered and disorganised?
5. (Unless I'm misinterpreting what you wrote) Who was Alex's childhood love? What happened?
6. Can he be trusted with secrets, or is he a gossip?
7. What's his favourite sort of weather?
8. Does he think the songs he composes are any good? Is this feeling accurate?
9. Which trait does he value most in others?

Thanks!
Hey Claire!
Thanks for all the questions, I'm really glad somebody is interested.
I was gonna do a full biography down the road that will clear up all the details, but here are all the answers!

1. Alex taught himself how to play the guitar via the internet (Much like myself irl :D ) He was born to a completely muggle family, so the internet played a big role in his childhood.
2. His father used to play in a band while he was young, a long time ago, but stopped when he married Alex'es mother. His mother didn't really approve of his fathers way of life, so she changed him to be mundane as possible. His father was a classic type of rocker that spent his days in the pub playing and drinking, which was fine for the time, but then Alex'es mother had to change him around to be more 'grown up'. Alex found out about his dads' old band, via some CD's. After that, he took a complete interest in that sort of music, and he became determined to be really good at playing the guitar, so he started as early as he could.
3. He doesn't have any siblings, and he's never really thought about it. I guess he'd be happy if he had one, but he's not really wishing for one.
4. He's very unorganized. He relies mostly on improvising and thinking in the moment. Occasionally, though, when he sees that the mess is getting out of hand, he would take the time to clean it up to it's best ability, before letting all go back to clutter. Rinse and repeat.
5. When he was 10, there was this one girl in muggle school, that he fell in love with. It wasn't serious at all, he was young after all and it never got past the holding hands. He was just getting the hang of playing the guitar, so when he played at a friend gathering of his, the girl 'fell in love' with him. (Although it's kids we're talking here.)
It kinda faded away through time, but the thing that completely ended it was Alex'es invitation to Hogwarts. There were no hard feelings or anything, he just moved on. (AGAIN, he's barely 11).
6. Yes, he can. He keeps to his secrets, although he will rarely keep a secret from a person he really trusts, like a best friend, but only if he's sure that his best friend keep it to himself. Currently, he doesn't have a person like that in his life, so his lips are sealed.
7. Rainy weather, not a storm, but a slight drizzle outside. He loves to sit by the window and watch it fall, as it gives a pleasant melancholic feeling.
8. He's really humble, he thinks his works are just something personal he does for himself, and doesn't expect anyone to like it. In truth, his work is purely subjective. Some might like it, some might hate it.
9. Loyalty and humor. He bases most of his friendships on humor. But one other trait that's really important to him is open mindedness

Thanks once again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back