Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Flexible Cypress Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Set after the Yule Ball

Snowdrop had been silent for most of the walk. She felt a little silly all dressed up to have spent less than an hour at the ball. And she was hungry. She had stopped crying quite some time ago, and she and Cassius had stopped holding hands at the first flight of stairs. Though Snow would admit the comfort of it had been nice. Something she never thought she'd think about Cassius Styx. The young Gryffindor finally spoke up. "You were right. I know you probably don't care one or another, and it'll probably just help to inflate your ego, but you were right." She stopped walking a bit shy of her house. "Why did you... why did you interrupt and not just make me learn my lesson the hard way?" She asked. He could have just stood by and watched her be flustered and uncomfortable. But he didn't. He was kind of her hero. And she hated it.

Cassius Styx did not want to overstep his bounds, so he made sure that he no longer held her hand (plus having it be in Gregory Friend's face was just a bonus) after the first flight of stairs. Instead, he held them in his pockets, as he thought of what to do when he walked her to the Gryffindor house. He could just continue up to write a letter to Daemyn to double check that he and Dante were welcome to his apartment. Snowdrop's voice broke his own train of thought, and hearing that he was right made him smirk cockily. Of course he was right. He normally was about things. Cass stopped walking when she did when she asked him a question. He let out a sigh and shrugged, "I could lie and say that it felt like the honorable thing to do. I could lie and say that I saw how uncomfortable you seemed." Cass shifted his weight to his right knee. "Probably a split between jealousy, and if I saw someone leaning in to kiss any of my sisters and she made that face you made... You get the picture." Even if he might have been a bit of an a**hole, at least he cared about certain things, and would not let some boundaries be crossed.

Snowdrop looked at him as he spoke. She was surprised how honest he was. If that was one thing Cassius Styx was it was honest. She looked away and nodded.* “I see.” She said quietly. “If... you were jealous does that mean you might still have a crush on me?” She asked, careful not to read between the lines. After all, she wasn’t sure if she would rather him have a crush on her or not. Her feelings were complicated and she was raw feeling after ruining her friendship with Gregory.

Cass definitely noticed how blunt she was with her question, so much so that he would find it hard to wiggle around it. Does he still have a crush on her? He averted his eyes, looking up at the ceiling as he seemed to be in thought. It certainly felt like it. But he did not want to reveal anything, especially not to pressure her into an obligoratory relationship just because of how he felt. It just seemed like a Snow thing to do after he witnessed what happened with the Friend boy. "I'm not going to reveal my feelings, one way or another, Snow. Maybe in the future, but now? You are feeling all sorts of things so I don't want to add to it." Cass felt that this was a good answer. He could be a good guy if he wanted to be. "But, if you want to hang out with me, or study, I won't say no."

Snowdrop could help but notice the way he looked at anything but her when she asked about his feelings. She almost felt in her gut that she knew the answer. When he spoke though he caught her off guard. "That's... strangely considerate of you." She said slowly, almost as if she were suspicious of the gesture. She then took in a deep breath and exhaled it quietly. "I would like that... a lot actually. Weird as it is you're not as insufferable as I used to think you were. Don't let that go to your head." She said, giving him a small smile as if to let him know she was just kidding.

Cass raised an eyebrow on how it seemed strange that he actually would be considerate. And then he rolled his eyes, though that playful smirk appeared on his lips. Don't let it go to his head. Got it. He pointed out, "I don't know why people think I am this big bad guy. I know I'm tall and all, and I can be a bit an a**hole, but I am a decent person as long as people don't piss me off." Cass saw that it was pretty much time for her to head in. He gestured to the Gryffindor house entrance area. "You should head in. I have a bit of a walk, as I sleep in the dungeons." Cass did not want to stay out too late, and he wanted to make sure that she got in her house, just in case someone else would attempt to follow. He would stop the Hufflepuff immediately, but he doubted that he would need to.

Snow gave a playful roll of her eyes. "Pissing you off is one of the easiest things to do though." She pointed out. It wasn't like Cass had a long fuse. He gestured to her house entrance and she glanced it its direction. She smiled back at the taller boy and said, "Thank you Cass." She said before turning and heading into her common area. She needed sleep after a night like tonight. But at least it could end on a pleasant note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back