Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
It was miraculous that Estrella had been able to change out of her Quidditch robes, let alone make it back out to the pitch. The Hospital Wing was leagues away. Her initial excitement having dissipated almost entirely, the Ravenclaw observed the activity around. Smiles and scowls were rampant throughout the sea of faces. She had heard rumor of a party in the common room, but she would have to show up later, if at all. Estrella fell to an ambling gait, trying to move her torso as little as possible. She was not exactly looking forward to the next game.

Jaken had watched the game, and did not care who won or not. His girl was in Ravenclaw, and his house was Slytherin. However, what he was mostly concerned over was Estrella's hits by those brutal bludgers. He rushed to Estrella upon seeing her, and his eyes were wide with worry. Jaken murmured, "Estrella, you need to go to the Hospital Wing. You took quite the hit!" By the look in his face, he was determined to carry her up to the wing if he had to. She was going to be healed, though she could be just fine too. However, one can never be too sure, right?

Estrella broke out into a smile as she looked up to Jaken. 'Looking up' was literal; the Slytherin towered over her by nearly a foot. She was tiny in comparison. "I- I think I'll be okay. Just a few bruises is all," she lied sheepishly, her upper body stiff with pain. The Ravenclaw was a bit embarrassed after all. Three missed goals and two bludgers had wounded her pride. It was even more of a shame that she had been beaten so badly by students fourth year and under. "Did you enjoy the game?" Estrella gritted her teeth, trying to ignore her throbbing chest and arm. It was a wonder she hadn't broken anything. She was really rather flattered by Jaken's concern, though she would never say it out loud.

Jaken narrowed his eyes, and shook his head. His arms folded across his chest, his next move would be fast and unexpected. "I don't want to talk about the game. Miss Drage, you are coming with me whether you like it or not." Jaken smirked. His stormy eyes twinkled mischievously. Without a warning, he swooped and gathered the Head Girl into his arms. The Slytherin stole a tiny kiss from her forehead, and smiled adoringly. Jaken breathed, "We are going to the wing. Right now." His legs moved easily, proud of himself that he had built his body up so much, carrying Estrella up to the wing would be a rather simple task.

"Oh, really," Estrella responded challengingly, her voice dripping with amusement. She planted her feet into the firm soil as if she were prepared to fight him off. The soon-to-be-eighteen year old let out a yelp as she was lifted off of the ground. "I can walk; my legs are fully functional!" she declared in protest, laughter blatant on her features. The seventh year twisted a bit in Jaken's arms to see if she could actually remove herself from his grip. Not without struggling- and even the tiny movements were causing her upper body to ache. She finally gave up, her lip twisted into a pout. "Now this is just not fair! But I suppose if I have no choice..." As silly as they probably looked, she felt safe in Jaken's arms. Couples did silly things. But were they even a couple? They had to be, if not girlfriend and boyfriend. Using the fingers on her right hand, she felt up Jaken's arm experimentally. "Damn! I am glad that you were not a beater on that pitch! You probably would've smashed my arm to bits!"

Jaken felt her twist and shook his head, "You are hopeless if you think you will get down from my arms." Jaken added, challenging her, "And I don't care if your legs are functional, I am carrying you!" A laugh escaped his lips. Jaken smirked when she gave up, and thought that she looked just adorable when she pouted. I'm glad she didn't do anything rash or else I could have dropped her! Jaken continued toward the Hospital Wing, and he glanced down when she felt his arm. Jaken sighed, and nodded, "My best position is a Beater. I'm glad I chose not to play this year, or else if you were a victim of one of my bludgers, you would be even more hurt than now." Jaken did not like the fact that someone would hit a bludger at his love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back