OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chaser <3
Aminia sat cross legged on the chair she was at, staring down at the map for their DND game. To her one side was Chaser, and other was Linnux, while Mags sat across from her. In her hand she held blue, sparkling dice which she was preparing to roll for some sort of check that had been asked for. She wasn't sure how she got roped into DND but there she was, enjoying the heck out of it. Her character, a Fallen, Aasimir Paladin was quite able to perceive a lot of things with such a high wisdom score. It was wisdom right? She looked down at her paper before looking back up. She let the die go and watched it roll to a stop on a one. "S***" She said, giving a crooked grin up to her friends.

Linnux had kind of missed for a second that he was supposed to roll. He was too busy staring at his wife. He looked as he saw from the corner of his eyes Aminia's die roll to a stop and he laughed. "Ha! What a good roll there, bud." He teased, earning a golden eyed glare from her. "Let the professional do it." He said, rolling his die only to get a two in return. "And by professional I meant Chaser." He said, hoping not everyone rolled poorly.

It were nights like these that Maggie both missed and treasured the most. For as long as she could remember, the four of them had come together and as the years went by, their bonds only grew stronger. "You will have to do better than that," she smiled as Mini's little Paladin failed to find the potion she needed. She hadn't spotted Lin looking at her, but as she glanced at her husband her heart jumped in her chest. Even now he had the same effect on her. She watched to see him fail just as miserably, and for a moment she thought that these characters were not going to be making it out of their dungeon tonight. She lightly patted Lin on the arm before looking across to her brother, the last hope their group had.

It didn't matter if the others failed, Chaser knew he would be the one to save the group. He was fully getting into the game and didn't care what the others were thinking. They were all in this together after all. "It's a good job I don't rely too heavily on either of you isn't it," he teased, gearing up his own set of dark red dice in his hands. Chaser rose from his chair in the corner of the room they'd prepared for their D&D session, "give me some space," he added, wiggling his hips. Chaser proved that he was indeed the professional, rolling a solid seventeen which should have been enough to ensure the groups safety. As soon as he read the die, Chaser broke out into dance, "oh yeah, you see that?" His butt, hips and arms making the most of his move "You see what I did" he kissed his bicep before taking a seat, finally ready to claim his prize.

Aminia watched Linnux fail and cackled at his cockiness fading. "Maybe if you spent less time flirting with the townies and more time on your skills you'd have succeeded!" She teased, turning toward Chaser. He made big dramatics about his roll, but he wouldn't be him if he didn't. As he rolled a 17 she smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "My hero." She said, looking toward Mags. "So what did the all seeing Chaser pick up on?" She asked curiously. "Also if anyone gets hungry there's banana chips in the food court I can grab."

Linnux didn't mind the teasing. Mini was practically family to him after all these years. Even if in their teen and early adult years they'd all hit snags they managed to come back together in the end. He was so happy to have this second family to call his - along with his other family. Linnux watched chaser and pretended to blow a kiss toward the die for good luck. "C'mon, no whammies." He said as the piece of plastic landed with a seventeen up. "Ah! Nice I could kiss you if we weren't with the girls." He teased. "Yeah, do we see a mystical babe?" He asked, waggling his eyebrows at his wife, insinuating that he was indeed already seeing one.

Chaser naturally slipped his arm around Mini when she kissed his cheek. "Nah, let him flirt. Leave the good stuff for me," he winked, before turning to face Mini with his eyebrows raised. If there was an offer for food he wasn't about to miss it. The banana museum had come in leaps and bounds too over the years, and Mini having put together the food court for them had been another successful addition to the place. He was about to say something else to Linnux when he saw the face he was giving to his sister, and he promptly retracted the words on the tip of his tongue. He missed Lin looking at him like that.

Maggie rolled her eyes at the scene before her, although while Chaser liked to make a drama about everything at least it added some theatrics to the game too. She was quite sure that her niece would take after Chaser in that regards one day. "The bottle in front of you, it begins to glow," she began, smiling at Linnux and catching his compliment, "A whisper of smoke lifts out from the glass, transforming into siren in front of your eyes. Between her hands is an expanding ball of turquoise fire, which spins gracefully for a moment as you watch the creature unfold. Sparkles begin to fly from the ball of fire, and you feel relaxed, rejuvenated, and your wounds healed."

Aminia smiled, she knew what that look meant. He wanted a snack. She waved her wand and summoned some to them. She then smiled and listened to Maggie's beautiful narrative. "Oh thank Merlin because if we had to go further into battle without healing I'm sure bard boy over there would have died." She said with a laugh. She made some marks on her sheet to show she was at full health again. Being a paladin though she was quite tanky. "What do you guys say we call it there, I've only got the sitting for like 20 more minutes." She said, thinking of her and Chaser's children.

Linnux rolled his eyes. "I'm only going to use my healing spells on me from now on, you rude, rude person." He said, making it obvious he didn't mean it. He heard her request to call it a night and looked at the two of them. "Aren't they old enough to stay on their own almost? I mean, maybe not if they're growing up to be like Chaser." He teased his best friend with a laugh. He moved to put his arm around Maggie - sort of thankful they didn't have any kids yet. Then again it would have been nice to have them all go to school together.

Maggie was glad that bard boy hadn't passed away, she didn't really want to have to go through the process of making him a fourth character, just for them to be distracted from the task at hand once again and succumb to death at the foot of a beautiful woman. Maggie was happy though just to be playing games with her family. At the mention of leaving the children on their own, she playfully slapped Lin's arm, "You cannot leave those babies by themselves!" a little surprised he would suggest such a thing. Besides it was true, if they were anything like Chaser they'd probably be safer under Mini's supervision until they were at least in their twenties. She rested her head on Lin's shoulder, for as much as she would tease him there was still no one else she would have rather been with.

It was the sign of an excellent relationship that Mini could read him like a book, and the snacks flew almost into his lap in record speed. He began to nibble on the chips, saying nothing when Mini mentioned getting back to their children. Truth be told he hadn't realized how fast the time had gone. "Babies? They're not babies anymore. Linnux is right, for a change. Maybe we should start to see if they can handle themselves and then we could do this more often," he kissed his wife on the cheek, only partially serious although he wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea if he thought Mini would actually go along with it.

Aminia rolled her eyes. "Yeah okay not babies, but they're not even school age yet. I definitely wasn't left alone that early... Though I didn't have normal parents. Speaking of Dad wanted to know if anyone wanted to vacation while he watched our houses. He just did an advert for a water company now that he's not lifting and it paid well." She said. "He suggested we all four do something nice for ourselves." Her dad was a giver, it was why he ended up the way he did with her mom. He had more money than he knew what to do with, now that Amoretta rarely spoke to him and Amella was a successful dancer.

Linnux raised his eyebrow, almost missing getting slapped. "All of us? Is he nuts?" He asked, though he and Mags could use the time away so they could see sights, maybe it would help inspire her. She was an artist after all, and seeing cool things inspired artists right? "I mean, that's cool. Mags what do you think?" He asked, ever wanting her opinion. After all, it always felt weird that Mini's dad treated them like family since meeting them at that friendsgiving (an idea Mini had found online) all those years ago.

Maggie didn't really know how old a child should be before they were left on their own, but maybe that was part of the reason she and Linnux didn't have children. She listened and watched the group as a vacation was mentioned, and truthfully it had been years since she'd had a break, not including the time she returned to Korea to visit family. "That would be cool," she agreed with her husband, "but where would we go?" The possibilities may have been endless, but Maggie was still somewhat naïve with the world beyond her own home.

When Chaser had first realized he was the father of two girls, he felt as though he was going to be outnumbered more often the not, and so it had been a welcome that Mini often took his side in times like this. He was excited for his wife to tell the others her fathers plans. Mini's dad had been a nerve wracking experience to meet when he was younger, but the older they got the more Chaser realized where his heart was, and how Chaser wanted to be that type of father to his own girls too. "Of course he's nuts, that's what makes this so good!" he grinned, hoping that one day he'd be able to repay the favour.

Mini shrugged at the question of where they would go, and laughed at Chaser calling her dad nuts. "I don't know. I think it would be nice just to stay in a resort somewhere for a couple days. Massages, cucumbers over my eyes, no writing material." She said, already day dreaming about it. "But honestly anywhere would be cool with you guys, we can just take a load off and relax." She looked over at Chaser, with a look in her eyes that said she desperately needed to "relax".

Linnux thought for a second. "How cool would a mountain resort me? Skiing, scenery, a fireplace to cuddle up to." He said giving a nudge to Maggie. He looked at Aminia and laughed at her words. "Must be hard to relax with kids around!" He teased slightly. "I don't know, I'll go wherever the ladies pick, I get to relax either way in the end." He admitted. He leaned down and kissed the side of Maggie's head, so she knew he meant that in the best way possible. He was generally a very relaxed person so long as he had her.

There was a lot of talk about being able to relax but honestly Maggie would have happily obliged. She was easy going and happy to go with a group majority, and after all it was Minis family that were facilitating the whole thing so she should have been the one to make a final decision. “Will the girls stay with your parents?” she asked, sometimes wondering if she were too anxious about her nieces for her own good. She caught Lin’s eye when he spoke of skiing, and couldn’t stop herself from letting out a giggle. The idea of the man on the slopes going many miles and hour did tickle her humour. “We have not been away since our Honeymoon,” she noted, leaning into her husband.

If any cucumbers made it into Chasers eyes, they wouldn’t be there very long judging by the way he was demolishing the chips. “We’ll find a place, exclusive, away from people, just for us,” he caught Mini’s glance and winked at her, thinking back to one of their first dates near the waterfall. “Oi you better be cuddling up with me,” Poor Maggie might have married the dork beside him but that didn’t mean Chaser was about to be left out of the equation. He didn’t want to think about Linnux on his honeymoon without him. Mini and Chasers had been even longer than theirs so they’d been well overdue for a break. Honestly Chaser wasn’t sure where he kept his energy going from these days.

Aminia nodded. "With my dad yeah, and his new girlfriend. She's so much nicer than his last wife." Aminia said, though she was referring to her mom she didn't call her as such. After all, she was the reason she and Chaser had split up all those years ago - the reason she almost didn't get him back. Maybe by now she should have forgiven her, but it wasn't like her mother made any contact with her since she stopped dancing. She did the same thing to her sister when Amoretta became pregnant as well. She pushed thoughts fleeting thoughts back. "Linnux, if you go skiing I'll take video of when you fall on your a$$." She teased. "I think a cabin on the mountains would be nice though." She smiled at Chaser, kissing his cheek.

Linnux moved to wrap his arm around Mags when she placed her head on him, pulling her in with a grin. Now a days he smelled less like a gross teen boy at least, so she wouldn't die from his stench being so close to him. "I'll cuddle you don't worry. It'll be a huge cuddle puddle." He said with a laugh. He then eyed Aminia. "Who said I would fall, I might be really coordinated on skis!" He protested, though he doubted it. The only thing he was coordinated on was a broom. "Okay, so a Cabin in the mountains. Separate rooms way away from each other so we can be in peace at night. Mags and Mini in one room, me and my one true love in the other." He was of course joking. He'd be darned if he wasn't cuddling his wife at the end of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back