After Hogsmeade

"The outdoors. I much prefer that. So how would we do that?" Grande said smiling. "I'm clueless"

'Well,' ginny said, a mischevious hint in her eyes now. 'we could always start a fire.' She paused. 'But i'm not that good at that so we could build a shelter or something. use your imagnation.'

"Lets try and build a shelter." Grande smiling.

'Seriously? ok, well we'll need some wood. too bad i don't know a spell for that. or maybe i do.' Ginny pulled out her wand. 'i wonder if it's really safe.'

"I'm not sure wait." Grande said walking over to the lake taking a cup and taking a cup of water and then walked back over to Ginny. "I have water just incase, it goes bad."

ginny looked at him, raising her eyebrows. 'Ok. it's not really that type of spell but here goes.' she muttered something under her breath(summoning the scrap pile of wood frm her orphanage, ok?) and ducked as several bits of wood came flying at her. she raised her head and laughed. 'it wasn't that bad.' she laughed putting her wand away and collecting the branches.' here we go. i don't have any string though,'

"Well I don't have any on me." Grande said "So what are we going to do about that?"

'oh, i'll get some.' Ginny pulled out her wand again and summoned some string from her dormatry. ' she caught it with a flick of her wrist and handed it to grande. 'Start building then.' she joked, sitting down lazilly.

Grande took the string and looked down at it. "How do I build, the shelter?" Grande said "I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff."

'And boys are meant to be the experts at this,' ginny sighed, shaking her head. 'you're worse than half the girls in my orphange,' she said, standing up and picking up a stick. 'where to start?' she thought hoping grande would get some imagination used.

Grande looked "Do you want me to try to put the sticks together with the string?" Grande said putting a bit of string round to twig and tieing it. "Do we keep going with this?"

Ginny smiled again. 'that's basicly the idea though you have to intwined the sticks some of the time as well so that they'll stay up but give you room if you know what i mean.' Ginny picked up a thin branch and ripped it in slightly bfore finding a larger twig and pushing it thorugh the hole. 'see?' she said, taking a bit of string and tying the two together.

"Yes I get it, Kind of." Grande said taking another twig and placing it. He then tied it together with the other two twigs.

'good. i'll let you do the rest considering you're beter than me.' Giny joked, stepping back. 'I'll be back straight away,' she said running back towards the castle. it took her 5 minutes to get to the common room. she grabbed her bag and clumbsily opened it, searching for something she had made in her spare time. Finding it, she ran back down, ignoring the stares. she made it there and leaned on her knees regaining her breath. she smiled and stood up. 'Back. how you doing it?'

Grande smiled as Ginny went off. He contiuned to build the shelter. When Ginny came back he had almost finished. "I'm doing good, almost finished. What did you go get?"

'Oh nothing much.i'll just wait till you finish,' she said leaning against the trunk of the tree. she folded her arms and smiled.

Grande finished putting all the branches together and tieing them until it look like the frame of a tent. "So what do we do now that I have finished?" he asked her smiling at his work

'That if i must say so myself,' Ginny said sarcasticly,'Is the absoulotely worst shelter i have seen amde so far.'she grinned and skipped to the open and dug a hole in the ground with her hand just before the entrance and pushed something in there. 'there we go,' she looked back admiring.
shelter.gif

Grande smiled "I don't think its that bad." Grande said jokingly. "So what do we do know we have a shelter."

ginny punched grande palyfully in the arm. 'i was being sarcastic,' she said in despair. 'i don't know. your choosing remember?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back