Adventuring

"Mhmm," Zoe mumbled, only half-listening, as they were walking. She looked back, Kiera seems awfully quiet now. She thought to herself as they were walking further. She had totally lost track of where they were, all the trees looked the same dark brown, with white frost, and they had an eerie glow to them from the light from the wands.

She wondered if Kiera had begun to doze off, which could be why she was so silent.

Caysi looked back at Kiera too. " I had such a good rest while I was gone , now I'm back to being tired..did you have a good rest while you were gone to Zoe?".

"Yes." Zoe sighed. "I read lots of books." She said, with a smile. She didn't think she would ever read that many in that timeframe. She thought it would be best not to mention the kimono, or to even mention that she went into knockturn alley, they might think differently of her if she did.

Caysi smiled, she liked to read books to. " Anything else interesting that you did?".

Kiera had lost her attention to the two other girls. She was lost in her own thoughts. Kiera had not been watching where she was walking. When she looked up she was not with the two other girls. Uh oh... I must have taken a wrong turn.. she thought to herself. She looked around for signs of the other girls.

" So Kier-- ..Kiera? Where are you?". She asked, Caysi walked from side to side looking for Kiera. Caysi went around bushes and came to a very dark part of the forest, " Great.." she mumbled out to herself. She kept walking around in the dark looking for Kiera. " I'm stupid, I could've used my wand all this time". " Lumos!". She went around trees and bushes, realizing that she had just gotten herself lost. " Kiera! Zoe!". She was lost too. Caysi thought to herself ' Where could I be?'. She wasn't near the edge of the forest, but probably somewhere in the middle " Kiera! Zoe!".

Zoe had kept on walking, and she knew where she was, for she walked in a directly straight line the whole time. The forest had gone silent except for the blowing of the icy wind, and the rustling of the frozen trees.

She turned around only to notice that Kiera and Caysi had disappeared. Zoe didn't panic, nor did she say a word. She simply raised her wand, and shot up green sparks, assuming that Caysi and Kiera would know to go to her.

She didn't have the greatest sense of direction, so she wanted to stay on her self-made path to know which way was to get out of the forest, so she could only stay in her spot facing the way she came hoping the two girls would come to her.

Kiera saw green sparks shooting into the air. Kiera was relieved. She knew it had to be Zoe. She made her way towards the sparks. Kiera shot her own gold ones into the air as she walked towards Zoe.

Caysi saw the gold sparks in the air, and followed them she as well made purple sparks in the air notificating that she was coming.

Zoe looked around, and saw gold sparks shoot out, then purple sparks to follow. She knew that the two girls were coming, and Zoe remained still facing the direction to get out of the forest.

While waiting for the two girls to come, she made a little fortress around herself with twigs and sticks.

Kiera saw Caysi's sparks. Obviously her friend had gotten lost as well. Kiera wandered around until she found Zoe. She smiled sheepishly. "Sorry Zoe. I didnt mean to lose you. I got lost in my thoughts." she apologized.

Caysi walked in different directions and found her friends. " Sorry guys." She didn't like getting lost in forests.

Zoe just watched as the two girls rejoined her. "Shall we exit this forest? Or do you want to continue on in?" She asked, and sat down in her spot, resting herself up a bit.

Caysi gave a grin and said " I say that we go on further." She looked on over at the other girls to see what they thought.

Zoe smirked as she stood up in her spot, and turned around 180 degrees. "We have to walk in a straight line in the direction I'm facing, or else we will all get lost." She said monotonously.

Lumos, she called out, and watched as the area surrounding the tip of her wand exploded with light.

Caysi nodded and followed Zoe, she looked back at Kiera and waited for her to follow.

Once she got confirmation, Zoe began to walk deeper into the forest with her wand held out in front of her. "So what electives are you taking?" She asked in general.

Caysi looked from side to side. " I'm taking Muggle Studies, Ancient Runes, and Care of Magical Creatures".

Zoe didn't turn around, but just kept on walking. "I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies." She said, yawning, getting slightly tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back