Adventuring

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
It had been a long time since Zoe had last been in the Forbidden forest, perhaps it was in her second year, during halloween when the Slytherins wandered into it? Well, it had been much over a year ago, so she decided to go in it once more.

She was wearing her black kimono, which she had bought from the Silver Snake a few months ago, and she had her wand in her right hand.

She didn't go too far in, just staying within a few feet of the icy grass. It was just past dinner time, and since it was winter, the sun was just beginning to set now.

Zoe wandered around, levitating frozen leaves ontop of each other, as though she was making a marvelous castle.

Kiera was having a hard time going to sleep. She finally gave up. It seemed as if it would be impossible. She quietly got up and pulled on some warm clothes. She snuck out of the room and down towards the forest. She thought a walk would be a perfect distraction. She wandered through the forest until she stumbled upon another person. Kiera recongized Zoe-Hope. "Hey Zoe." Kiera said with a smile.

The sun was almost completely set by now, and with being in the forest, it was even darker. Zoe heard someone call out her name, and turned to face them. She raised her wand, took a step back, and called out "Lumos," to get a better view as to who had joined her in the forest.

She recognised her face, but couldn't put a name to it. "Uhm, hi. I seem to have forgotten your name, K-Kara, was it?" She asked, scrunching up her face, trying to remember her name.

Zoe had gotten much more shy over the past year, for she didn't talk to other people much, though her vocabulary had grown. All she would do was read the books she had.

Kiera smiled at Zoe. Kiera hadnt seen the girl in over a year. She was good at remembering names though. "Kiera actually." she corrected. It was dark in the forest. "Lumos." she whispered to her wand. The tip flared to life with light. "What were you doing?" Kiera asked the other girl curiously.

Zoe got a little embarassed that she got her name wrong, but names weren't her thing. "Sorry. Well, I was just thinking that it's been a really long time since visiting, and I really enjoy how serene it can be sometimes." She said, looking around.

It was quite cold, but she was snug with her school robes on top of her kimono. She like to know that she would remain undetected, while she was wearing her kimono.

"How come you're wandering around on a cold night like tonight?" She asked.

Kiera smiled. She understood exactly what Zoe meant. She liked the quiet. "I couldnt sleep." she confessed. "I thought maybe that a walk through the forest would help. The air out here clears my head." she said with a friendly smile.

Zoe looked around, "Yeah, it is. Except for the occasional animal dung laying around." She said, with a giggle. Now she was beginning to remember Kiera, remembering how nice she was.

"You want to go in a little deeper?" She said with a malicious grin on her face.

Caysi was walking around Hogwarts and looking at the nature and just plainly looking around. She looked at the lake and how she missed it while she was gone. Caysi needed some time to think about her situation at home and how she can't go to Kiera's but that wouldn't be a problem, she always thought of something.

She noticed two people talking near the forbidden forest, she hadn't been in it for a while, she overheard that these 2 people wanted to adventure, would she be able to adventure with them?

" Hey Zoe, Hey Kiera...mind if I join you guys?", she asked.

Zoe looked heard a slightly familiar voice, and raised her wand up to see who it was, and noticed it was Caysi. "Of course, there's always room for one more." She said as she began to hike further in the forest.

Caysi smiled " So, how've you been since I was gone Zoe?". She said walking deeper into the forest with Zoe and Kiera.

Zoe looked up at Caysi, with a puzzled look on her face. "I didn't know that you left at all," She said in a slightly high pitch tone. "I, myself left Hogwarts temporarily, therefore wasn't aware that you had left."

She sat down on a frozen tree stump, and mumbled, "Wingadium Leviosa," aiming at a little squirrel, which began to squeak, frightened that it was floating up in the air. She slowly moved it from left to right, then moved it in circles until she finally placed it down where she picked it up.

As soon as it was off the charm, the little brown squirrel scurried away, extremely frightened at it's experience.

Kiera smiled at Caysi as she joined them. "Hey Sham." she said giving her friend a hug. The three girls began to travel farther into forrest. Kiera tracked where they were going. She didnt want to lost. Kiera watched as Zoe messed with the squirrel. Kiera frowned she thought Zoe was being mean.

Caysi nodded, she looked around the forest. Caysi looked at Kiera and noticed that she was frowning when Zoe was picking on the squirrel , she yawned and blinked her eyes rapidly a few times. She was tired ever since she came back to Hogwarts.

Zoe got up from the frozen tree stump and put her wand away. She could sense that the others were uncomfortable with her choice in a boredom killer.

She walked in a bit deeper, very bored with nothing to do, and nobody was talking. Zoe had gotten quite shy over the year she wasn't at school, for she only read books, and didn't have anybody to talk to, since her father was too busy at work.

Caysi followed Zoe , " So what did you do over the break Zoe?" She asked. Caysi was just looking at trees and looking at different kinds of bushes.

Zoe turned back to Caysi, "Well, actually I just sort of stayed home for the year reading books, not quite doing much." She said, realising she could have done a lot more than mope around thinking about what had happened. She didn't really want to talk about it, and wasn't comfortable at all with the mentioning of her late mother.

Zoe looked down, she wouldn't say why. "Oh, well, I just... Uhm." She mumbled. Words just refused to come out of her mouth in sentence form. She just kept walking, unsure of the path ahead of her.

Caysi looked at Zoe, maybe something was wrong..their families did know each other. " Did something happen Zoe?".

Zoe kept her head down, "No, no everything's fine." She managed to get out, but desperately wanting to change the subject, she nearly whispered, "Why did you leave school Caysi?"

" Oh, I left because my mother came back to my house and my father, my eldest and I went around the world travelling", she said. She walked a bit slower so that they could all stay at pace.

"I see." Zoe mumbled, glad the attention was off of her. It was nearly pitch black now, and she could hear lots of animal noises of the sort. It sounded as though glass was shattering with every step she took over the frozen ground, and she enjoyed the silence, except when the silence got too silent.

Caysi kept on walking. " My father was telling that he might go give your dad a surprise visit aswell the rest of your family." Caysi said walking and looking at the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back