Adventuring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kale raised a brow at Rhyspa when she said a phrase that he had never heard before, "A what..?" he asked, utterly confused.

Kale walked down the tunnel a bit, with his wand in hand luminating the room with light. "Hey, you guys...look over here." he scurried off by himself for a moment, the tunnel seemed to lead to many other tunnels, "This isn't the only one.." he muttered alloud for the other two girls to hear, "We really don't want to get turned around in here."

"Does anyone know any spells for revealing pathways?" Estrella suggested. "I know one that we used for Hide and Seek in Charms, but that was for finding people." She groaned as her hand became streaked with dirt, but she shrugged it off, figuring they were going to get dirty anyways.

"It's basically like saying, 'Lets get outta this place,'" Rhyspa explained to Kale. She looked to her left and right and saw the many tunnels Kale had pointed out.

"I don't know of any revealing charms," she said to Estrella.

"No, I don't know of any revealing charms, Estrella." Kale stated while scratching his head. "I know the spell for opening locked windows or doors...that's the only one that would really help up down here." he looked to the others, wondering if they had any clever ideas that can lead them to freedom.

Estrella frowned. "We should mark our way." She dragged her finger on the dry wall, hoping that would be enough of a trail mark.

Thinking Estrella had a good idea of leaving a trail, Rhyspa pressed her bum onto the wall. She smiled, hopefully this would lighten the heavy mood.

"Either way, I think we'll be fine guys." Kale tried to think optimistically. He reached into his pocket remembering the owl treats, "If we need something to trail behind us..I have a bag of owl treats. It may not be the best idea, considering the rats and who knows what else is down here might eat them..." Kale looked over at Rhyspa while she rubbed her behind against a wall, "What. in the world. are. you...doing?" he laughed in complete confusion.

Rhyspa giggled, "I'm leaving a mark! Hopefully it'll stay." She noticed Kale had pulled out owl treats and said, "Good idea, Kale."

Estrella started giggling as Rhyspa started to rub her bum against the wall, and then roared in laughter. "Well, that'll work too, Rhyspa!" she said, laughing.

She began to crawl further, taking the tunnel to the right. "If I am right, this is the way out."

Rhyspa smiled. "Estrella, I hope your right about this," she said.

Estrella cracked a grin. "Yeah, me too."
She shrieked as she felt something warm and furry beneath her hand, and a hissing rat scurried away from the light, squeaking.
"Eww," Estrella said, "God, I hope I don't get rabies."

Kale looked over at Estrella when he heard her shriek from a few feet away, and the rat booking it the opposite direction squeaking. "No! You won't get rabies..." he looked to her hand, "It didn't bite you did it?"

Kale walked down the tunnel a few feet ahead of the girls, "I really have no idea where heck we are.." he sighed.

Rhyspa shuddered, she despised rats.
"You alright, 'Strella?" she asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Estrella laughed. "That just took me by surprise." She turned to Kale. "I really have no idea where the heck we are either."

((okay should we make this into a super long adventure rp or just get out of it? I can do either way.))

"Alright," Rhyspa said.

((I don't care. Eithers fine with me!))

Belleza was wandering through the third floor corridor, and noticed somebody standing outside a large hole. She didn't say a word to them, but floated through the wall, and then noticed a girl shouting into another wall.

Belleza floated through that wall too, and saw three little lights very far away. She floated towards the lights. "Hello? is anybody in here?" She asked in her shrill voice.

"Yes, we are!" Estrella yelled back. Crawling towards the sound of the voice, she noticed that the figure was a ghost. "Hi," she introduced herself, unsure of what to say.

Rhyspa saw a wispy figure, floating infront of Estrella. She peered a bit closer and saw that it was a ghost. "Hello, do you think you could help us?"

"You seem...stuck." Belleza said aloud, without thinking that it was the obvious thing. "I'll float ahead, to see where it leads. Since, for me it is the easiest thing to exit, for all I have to do is go through a few walls." She said, again without thinking.

She began to float ahead, slowly, in case any of them had something to say, or wanted to object to her idea.

Kale was lingering around behind the girls quietly & decided if they couldn't get out right away, why not explore where the tunnels led to? He still hadn't noticed the apparation of the girl who went out of her way to find a way out for them. Walking with his wand in one hand and feeling his way around, Kale noticed another tunnel, unaware of where it led to, he followed it with the tip of his wand still alight. "Hey, guys...I wonder where this goes.." he muttered, not looking back at if the two girls heard the or not.

"Sure," Estrella said, watching the ghost warily. She turned to see Kale far ahead of her. "Hey, where are you going, Kale?"

Kale turned around at the sound of Estrella's voice. "I don't know..." he called in the darkness, "I'm looking where this tunnel leads to." Kale held his wand in front of him, "We do want to get out of here, right?" he chuckled, trying to make the best out of their situation.

Belleza floated down a hallway, trying to remember not to float through any walls. She had come to a lot of dead ends, and eventually had to give up. She heard their voices, a little off in the distance, hoping they could find some sort of trap door, that she couldn't find.

She caught up with them, in a hallway she had not yet seen. "I'm sorry to say that I could not find any straight through passageway to lead out of here. Though you may be able to find a trap door, that I won't be able to find, for I don't need doors of any sort, since I'm a ghost." She said, finding herself rambling off.

"Yeah, I want to get out of here," Estrella said, smirking, and added, "But I was the one who suggested adventuring. Hah."

She turned to the ghost. "Are you serious? All dead ends? There has to be a way out. What would be the point of making a tunnel and not making an exit?"

[I am responsible for patrolling the Third Floor Corridor, do you anticipate this thread continuing? If so, would you like me to interject? Otherwise, I will inform your professors as to why you aren't able to make it to your classes.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back