Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Bored yet full of energy after going to the owlery, Estrella took to wandering the castle, finding herself after a long period of time in the Third Floor Corridor. She admired a statue of a knight to her right, and determined just to take a rest and look around, she leaned against the wall, supporting herself with her hands.

She shrieked as something gave way beneath her hand, and what was supposed to be a brick was in fact a panel. An entryway about regular door width and height opened, darkness enveloping anything within.

Holding out her wand, Estrella said, "Lumos," looking back in the corridor to see if anyone was there. Wandering dark places such as this had given her both trouble and fun, and what a better way to spend a long, drawling day than adventuring?

Ford was sauntering down the hallway, bored, as per usual. He saw an unusual opening in the wall, one that hadn't been there before. He pulled out his wand and held it at ready. He looked in and saw Estrella standing, wand ignited. "Hello," he said impassively.

"Hey, Ford," Estrella replied with a grin, "I just happened upon a hole in the wall, it seems."

Wondering if he was going to follow, she stepped into the passageway. It was dry and the air was stale, from years and years of unuse. She lifted her wand, but could only see corridor further, narrow and squeezing. "This has to lead somewhere interesting," she muttered to herself.

Rhyspa was wondering around the castle, out of sheer boredom. She heard voices further down the corridor, and went to see who it was. She saw two students whom she recognized. One was Estrella, a girl she met in Muggle Market; the other a boy she did not know.

"Hello Estrella!" Rhyspa said with a smile.

Estrella popped back out of the passageway. "Hey, Rhyspa, is it?" she said, grinning. "I'm just about to go adventuring. You can join if you wish."

Rhyspa smiled, "Yep, it's Rhyspa. Sure, I'd love to join. I need something to keep me occupied."

"Okay, then!" She looked to Ford, and said, "Feel free to join too. The more the better, I say."

Kale was walking through the third floor corridor admiring the pictures and old statues lining the halls. He strolled down the hall, and was on his way up to the owlery to visit his owl Dash. With an owl treat in hand, he walked up a flight of stairs but stopped in his tracks when he noticed a strange hole in the wall, Kale walked toward the wall and poked his head through, noticing Ford, Estrella and a girl he was unfamiliar with. Raising his brow, "...what are you guys doing in here?", he asked with a suspicious voice.

"I dunno," Estrella laughed, "I found it and I guess I'm going to go exploring. You can join us if you want, Kale." She grinned, holding her wand up, and muttering, "I wonder where this leads."

Rhyspa drew out her wand, following Estrella. "I'm Rhyspa," she said, introducing herself to the two boys.

Estrella moved further into the corridor. "Are you guys coming?" She grinned broadly, smirking, and added jokingly, "I'll understand if you're scared."

Kale looked to the girl who introduced herself, "Hello Rhyspa, I'm Kale." he said curtly. Kale stepped into the area where Ford, Estrella and Rhyspa were standing. "Hmm...It's quite dark in here." he stated and pulled out his wand, and muttered, "Lumos!" Kale peered throughout the room, putting Dash's owl treats in his robes pocket. "I'm game" he stated with a smirk back at Estrella.

"Count me in," Rhyspa grinned. She smiled at Kale, who just introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Kale."

They moved in further through the corridor, and it was dusty and dry. Could this be leading outside? Or, like in the dungeons, some totally ancient part of the castle? It would all have to play out. It seemed that the tunnel went on forever, but finally, they reached a small door, having to duck to get through. Estrella pushed open the door, which was yet another dark room.

((Okies I'm out of ideas.. anyone want to rp what exactly is in the room? :lol: ))

They walked into the dark room, wondering what it would hold. "Lumos," Rhyspa muttered, so she could see. The light from her wand illuminated the room. She saw cobwebs, spiderwebs, and old bookcases. The books were covered with dust. "I wonder how longs these have been here," she said.

Estrella reached out to touch one of the books, and then stopped herself. She couldn't be sure if they were poisoned or cursed or something.

She tentatively pulled one of them off the shelves, wiping the dust away with her hand, grimacing. There was no title on the front cover. Curiously, she opened the book, the spine cracking and threatening to tear apart. It was ancient.

The title page had also been torn away, as if by an animal. All of a sudden, a face appeared in the book, seeing her, and starting screaming loud enough to make one deaf, ringing in all of their ears. As Estrella dropped it on the floor, it only screamed louder, and she backed away from it.

Getting a horrible feeling about this place, she hissed, "Let's go."

But when she turned to look, the door wasn't there. They were trapped.

((okay Ford and Kale, are you guys still in on this? :D ))

Kale walked in the dark rooms following behind Estrella not making a sound, he observed his surroundings trying to memorize exactly where they were, preparing for the worst. Kale looked up at the bookshelves, and when Estrella had opened it the dust made him cough. All of these musty places always took a toll on Kale's lungs...when the book let out an ear piercing scream, he clapped his hand to his mouth, eyes wide. Turning toward the door, he began to feel turned around, "Where the hell did the door go?" he stammered. This alread was beginning to look bad. He stood in the darkness other than the luminated light on the walls their wands gave.

Zoe was walking back from her trip to Hogsmeade, and saw Ford standing in the hall, in front of a big hole. She looked in the hole, and saw some light coming inside, then quickly dissapearing. She took her wand out, Lumos She quickly muttered before going into the hole herself.
"Hello, is anybody there?" She called out into the distance. She went by one room, which was very dark, then another hallway, where a wall was. She could hear voices on the other side, which sounded vaguely like Kale, Estrella and some other girl she didn't recognise.
She pounded on the stone wall, hoping they could hear her, "Estrella? Kale? is that you in there?" She called, for their voices began to sound worried.

(From what I've read, Ford hasn't yet entered the hole, and the three of you passed one room, and are now stuck in a second with no door. Please correct me If I'm wrong)

"Zoe?" Estrella asked in disbelief, pounding back on the wall. "We're stuck in a room! I have no idea how it happened!"

Rhyspa didn't like the fact that she inhaled dust. She tried to keep her calm when they noticed the door was gone. She heard a voice call out, and Estrella answer. "Hello?! Can you help us?!" she called, her voice faltering.

"There's got to be another way out of here," she said to Kale and Rhyspa, and turned to the bookshelf. It was the only object in the whole room, and with force, she pushed it aside. It creaked as it moved, but a sudden rush of air hit Estrella. There was a hole behind it, and she put ignited her wand to reveal a tunnel.

She turned back to the wall. "Zoe, if you can hear me, I've found a way out, I think. If we're not back in the third floor corridor within a few hours, get help."

Ducking, she crawled into the tunnel, not knowing if Kale and Rhyspa were behind her.

Rhyspa ignited her wand aswell, and followed Estrella into the dirty hole. Hopefully they would make it out alive.

Kale stood, unsure of what to really do, even with Zoe on the other side. He stayed quiet and slowly followed after them. Kale ducked and walked into the tunnel like hole, squeaks and the pitter patter from rats scurrying away could be heard...their tall shadows illuminated off from the tall walls of the tunnel."Where do you think it leads?" he asked, looking around. "This looks like it can go on for miles.." he muttered, nearly tripping on depris on the dusty floor.

Zoe heard them all call back, and she was hoping that they were all alright. When Estrella said she found a way out, then called back, "Okay, I'll wait outside for you guys," She said as she slowly made her way back through the other room, and into the corridor.

Upon hearing Kale's words, Rhyspa frowned. "I really hope it doesn't go for miles. I want to get out of here as fast as I can," she said. Rhyspa didn't like small places, but she wasn't claustraphobic. "Let's blow this popsicle stand," she said, hoping Estrella and Kale understood the Muggle phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back