Adventuring

Status
Not open for further replies.
((I don't think we're really going to continue this, its pretty much dead.))

((Yes, I suppose that would be best.))

Belleza frowned, she hadn't looked down the hallway they were in now. "No, there is an end. I haven't seen this tunnel yet." She said, as she swiftly floated down that hallway.

She was coming to a light, it looked as though it was surrounding a rectangle, like a trapdoor. She couldn't tell for sure, because she couldn't push it. Oh gosh, this is probably one of the only times I wish to be human again, She said, with a sigh. She wouldn't know whether they would be able to get out of it, but she could find out if it were to lead to the corridor.

She floated through it, and saw it lead to the third floor corridor once again. She startled a couple of first years as she floated out of the wall, but let out a sigh of relief. She quickly turned around and hovered as fast as she could to the other students.

"I've found an exit!" She exclaimed, making her voice a little higher than usual. "I think there is a trapdoor, but I'm not sure, since I can't push it. But I know it leads to the corridor!" She said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back