Adventuring...

"The only reason I can think of is that, somehow, druids or ancient Gaels somehow made it here, to New Zealand. Which would be quite a feat, considering they originated on the complete other side of the globe," Ford shrugged dryly, as if the problem really didn't bother him.

Estrella shrugged, noticing how unshaken Ford was. She didn't know about anyone else, but that ghost had scared the bejesus out of her.

"I think we should go tell our Headmistress about this. Then I'm going to spend some time in the library, researching the history of this castle." Ford dictated phlegmatically, "If any wish to join me, they may."

Bruin had followed Ford this far and was curious to find out more information about the underground cavern and the spirits within. He turned to Ford. "I'd be willing to join you in your meeting with the Headmistress. I'm curious whether she knows about this stuff already."

"I will too," Estrella replied. She didn't really have anything to do anyway, why not join in?

Ford nodded as the other volunteered. He could not imagine the Headmistress being that upset with them if she hadn't known that this all existed. But it would be good to have others to back up the story. "Alright, let's go." He said and began to walk out into the dungeons.

((I'll post in Headmistress Winky's office))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back