Admiring the veiw.

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie walked down to the Gardens, a place at hogwarts she hadn't visited yet. She figured it would be good to go look since she loved flowers, and she grew up around them despite the fact that she grew up in New York City.

Austin had the perfect plan, about asking Rosalie to the Yule Ball. All he had to do was find her. Walking outside, and into the gardens, he saw that blonde hair that could not be mistaken for anyone. He crept up behind her and put his arms around her waist. He murmured, "Hey there, sweetheart." Austin beamed, as his eyes spotted some roses. Perfect...

Austin smirked slightly, and backed from her. He smiled his normal smile when he was around her. He said in a casual demeanor, "Just exploring a bit. I see that you like flowers." Austin approached the red roses and picked one from the patch. He was careful about the thorns. He held it in his fingers, and smiled inwardly.

Austin nodded, understanding. "I don't much like flowers, but what guy does?" Austin stood in front of her, and sighed, "I actually came out here, looking for you, with a greater purpose than just talking." He had a little gleam in his eyes.

Austin laughed softly, "Well, that all depends on your reaction." Austin got down on one knee, extended the rose to her, and inquired in a low, sweet tone, "I would be honored if you would attend the Yule Ball with me." Austin put on his adorable face. How could she refuse?

Austin smiled and returned her hug, as he stood up. Austin gave her a challenging look, "That means I'll have to wear a tux then, huh." He beamed with excitement, happy that she agreed to go with him. "I am just an amazing person." He laughed about that statement.

Austin sighed, "Just great. Well, we will be the most beautiful first year couple in the ball, I'll tell you that." He winked. "You can come in your pajamas and you would still be beautiful." He smiled at her. He took her hands in his, and remarked, "You are an amazing person too, you know."

Rose laughed "Thats not true." She said with her cheeks turning pink. "Well, of course we'll be the cutest couple, thats what everyone says isn't it?" She said grinning. "Not as amazing as you."

((Well, I'm going to have problems finding Nikki Reed in an okay dress, I hate all of the ones I've found so far.))

Austin cocked his eyebrow up, "We are the cutest couple? Is that really what everyone says?" He smiled, thinking it had to be. "Ha, that's what you think. You would think the same thing I am thinking if you were me." Austin thought for a moment, wondering if that made any sense.

((I'll go on a hunt too...so...))

"That didn't make any sense." Rosalie said trying to figure out what he was saying. "Oh, I think I get it." She laughed. "Oh and of course we're the cutest couple ever." She said doubting that everyone said that despite the fact it was true.

((Yay I need all the help))

Austin sighed, "If you were me, you would have my opinion. I think I simplified it." He laughed softly. Austin thought for a moment, "I wonder if we are cuter than Derrik and his new girl. I wouldn't mind meeting her, just to see what type of girls he is into." Austin smiled, his eyes saying that there were no hidden messages in them.

((It is still hard though.))

Austin laughed a bit, "Really? How did they manage that?" He tried to imagine a girl jumping into Derrik's arms. He then wondered if this girl would even want to meet him, after punching Derrik in the face pretty hard.

Rose laughed. "Well, it was pretty interesting. I talked to her after that whole thing with you and Derrik. It was also before eveything got fixed as well, so she got the bad part. I reasured her you didn't kill him or hurt him that bad. So you may be alright with her." She said grinning.

Austin thought for a moment, before an idea popped into his head, "Why don't we, like the four of us, go on a double date sometime? It would be pretty fun, wouldn't it?" He smiled. He wouldn't know how to act, though.

Austin smiled, "We will all be here. What is Derrik's girl's name?" He inquired quickly.

Austin grew interested, "What happened?" He smiled warmly.

((Sorry for my lacking. I'm talking to my besty via Msn))

"Well, I was just talking to Arisa, and Derrik randomly walks up. And then she starts the whole flirt thing, then he does the same." She said pausing for a minute. "It got kind of akward with me just standing there watching them to drool for each other so I left." She said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back